if ur a curry, u should be prettyboymaxxing

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
if ur a curry living in west, i will be honest, no matter how much of a bone mogger u are, it just wouldnt work.
The only way curries can slay in west is by prettyboymaxxing. Because if you dress as a normal curry and try to go for masc look with beard, u will scream "CURRYYYYYYYYY" and look like a typical one. U wont look diff from rest of curries.
Take advtanage of prettyboy culture and transform urself into prettyboy curry. legit that shit works. u will look diff from rest of curries.

I am an afghan but i look somewhat curry so thts what m doing to avoid pheno failo

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, justinzayn, Mewton and 12 others
Honestly jfl, not every curry can prettyboymax tbh

Indian_woman_with_white_make-up%2C_Gwalior%2C_MP.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: gigacopecel, justinzayn, Mewton and 8 others
nah ik the beard look ur talking about thats crap. but prettyboy is also crap. basically you want long wavy hair cleanshaven , earrings ,suitgame and red undertones plus tan (If youre lightskin curry/afghan)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
Honestly jfl, not every curry can prettyboymax tbh
atleast they can try, will do better than average curry with a beard that looks like pube

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and mogger797
One of the major tenets of prettyboymaxxing is light coloured skin. Curries are done from the beginning.
OVER.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Mewton

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, currylightskin, bloomercel and 1 other person
One of the major tenets of prettyboymaxxing is light coloured skin. Curries are done from the beginning.
OVER.

this guy is blackskinned but still pulled off the prettyboy looks, i dont think its a major issue

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863

this guy is blackskinned but still pulled off the prettyboy looks, i dont think its a major issue

Completely invisible in the West. Garbage man tier.

tell that to @Curry Suicide

if ur a curry living in west, i will be honest, no matter how much of a bone mogger u are, it just wouldnt work.
The only way curries can slay in west is by prettyboymaxxing. Because if you dress as a normal curry and try to go for masc look with beard, u will scream "CURRYYYYYYYYY" and look like a typical one. U wont look diff from rest of curries.
Take advtanage of prettyboy culture and transform urself into prettyboy curry. legit that shit works. u will look diff from rest of curries.

I am an afghan but i look somewhat curry so thts what m doing to avoid pheno failo
if youre a curry muncher you should be spending 97% of your time focusing on ropemaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218

jfl pretty boys down have brown skin

only reason he doesnt look that bad bcoz,he is pakistani/punjani with indo brachid/nord indid pheno ,which is non existent among rest of the curries
what you are doing is here is like an equvalent of showing a dark gl curry looking afghan as way to represent avg paki,but technically the pheno is not paki