If ur tall why tf are u even here

??? Are u deformed? Are u genuinely that ugly?
depends, if you are below 5'10 then ldar, if you are at least 5'10 then wear 3 inch lights. i am 6 foot and fraud 6'2
 
im glad i have a recessed mandible instead of maxilla man fuck
Be glad, overbite is much more forgiving. At least I can get it fixed next year. I feel bad for people that never get the chance to fix their failos.
 
D
depends, if you are below 5'10 then ldar, if you are at least 5'10 then wear 3 inch lights. i am 6 foot and fraud 6'2
Do you ever take them off? Do they just become very normal part of your life? I'm 5ft10
 
  • +1
Reactions: I need a new face
D

Do you ever take them off? Do they just become very normal part of your life? I'm 5ft10
only wear em at school and if i would be going out with a girl (never will happen), they can mess up your back so you have to be careful
 
  • +1
Reactions: IDontBlameAnybody
doing the same here, how are you coping with getting uglier due to the decomp process?
Havent had to cope yet, my teeth have moved a lot but surprisingly my face hasn't changed like at all. Ortho said that the noteable changes occur later in the process, though people say that they start noticing the changes pretty quick + my upper incisors were flared 121 degrees before braces lol.
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1
even got a foid (even b4 i even came here) weird flexx

but i need some likeminded ppl to yap
 
  • +1
Reactions: IDontBlameAnybody
even got a foid (even b4 i even came here) weird flexx

but i need some likeminded ppl to yap
I mean I'm not a virgin and talking to a girl right now pretty seriously but fuck she is not like the really pretty type that I desire so much
 
Havent had to cope yet, my teeth have moved a lot but surprisingly my face hasn't changed like at all. Ortho said that the noteable changes occur later in the process, though people say that they start noticing the changes pretty quick + my upper incisors were flared 121 degrees before braces lol.
its a bad idea to do eye area surgeries before DJS, right? i have to wait a year for decomp and i dont wanna lay around doing nothing
 
  • +1
Reactions: IDontBlameAnybody
even got a foid (even b4 i even came here) weird flexx

but i need some likeminded ppl to yap
Even before my surgeries I went out with girls and had them call me pretty JFL
 
I mean I'm not a virgin and talking to a girl right now pretty seriously but fuck she is not like the really pretty type that I desire so much
bro i meab if ur not attracted then dont date her
even if its only for her sanity
 
  • +1
Reactions: IDontBlameAnybody
its a bad idea to do eye area surgeries before DJS, right? i have to wait a year for decomp and i dont wanna lay around doing nothing
Nah it doesnt matter at all, I did pexy and fat grafting 3 months ago, ascended my eye area a lot, girls and other people have complimented my eye area plenty. A friend of mine keeps telling me "holy eye area" lmfao, though he is like 6ft4 himself.
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1
bro i meab if ur not attracted then dont date her
even if its only for her sanity
Shes cute but idk, I initially removed her but she kind of reached out again and I walked past her in the city and she looked so fucking cute so I just instantly dmed her JFL
 
because im not satisfied with my face and cant talk to girls
 
  • +1
Reactions: IDontBlameAnybody
Nah it doesnt matter at all, I did pexy and fat grafting 3 months ago, ascended my eye area a lot, girls and other people have complimented my eye area plenty. A friend of mine keeps telling me "holy eye area" lmfao, though he is like 6ft4 himself.
what did you get fat grafting for? uee or hollow undereyes? i have sclera show and heard it was caused by a recessed maxilla
 
  • +1
Reactions: IDontBlameAnybody
??? Are u deformed? Are u genuinely that ugly?
you short niggas think height is everything lmao. I’m 6’3 and didn’t get any action prior to ascending. Also I know so many lanklets who get zero play. If you’re ugly and tall you’re just a tall ltn.
 
  • +1
Reactions: IDontBlameAnybody
what did you get fat grafting for? uee or hollow undereyes? i have sclera show and heard it was caused by a recessed maxilla
Nah lol scleral show is not caused by your maxilla, I got it for UEE and undereyes, also for the orbital rim. For scleral show consider Lower lid retraction repair, pexy aint really all that tbh
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1
Shes cute but idk, I initially removed her but she kind of reached out again and I walked past her in the city and she looked so fucking cute so I just instantly dmed her JFL
nice man
just pls dont put her through sth like where u just date her cus ur bored but shes fr into u

did that once and still regret that
 
  • +1
Reactions: IDontBlameAnybody
nice man
just pls dont put her through sth like where u just date her cus ur bored but shes fr into u

did that once and still regret that
Not planning to do that, she is a nice girl and I respect her a lot
 
  • +1
Reactions: troy_exe
Looks matter less in highschool than status. There are 5’7 ltns who pull more than me just because they’re on varsity football
frr …i’m in college and same thing. social status > looks
 
  • +1
Reactions: BraveCake and IDontBlameAnybody
you short niggas think height is everything lmao. I’m 6’3 and didn’t get any action prior to ascending. Also I know so many lanklets who get zero play. If you’re ugly and tall you’re just a tall ltn.
Well usually if ur tall and MTN, you'll have a chad SMV anyways
 
Well usually if ur tall and MTN, you'll have a chad SMV anyways
This is so retarded lmao. Go out with no lifts and see your results and then go out in boots filled to the brim with height boosters and you’ll see the difference is marginal
 
Nah lol scleral show is not caused by your maxilla, I got it for UEE and undereyes, also for the orbital rim. For scleral show consider Lower lid retraction repair, pexy aint really all that tbh
anything to be done for high/medium set eyebrows? havent seen anything other than that botox nonsense which doesnt even work
 
frr …i’m in college and same thing. social status > looks
my social status isnt even bad because im nd or anything though. im just the new kid so that fucked me up
 
  • +1
Reactions: ethnic_coper67 and IDontBlameAnybody
frr …i’m in college and same thing. social status > looks
Maybe status > looks in USA colleges, here in EU colleges people don't have status like that.
 
my social status isnt even bad because im nd or anything though. im just the new kid so that fucked me up
Nothing can genuinely fuck you over if ur 6ft4 and MTN at least btw.
 
Maybe status > looks in USA colleges, here in EU colleges people don't have status like that.
im mean as long as ur not dead broke (visiably)
even in BWL at LMU munich no1 gaf
 
  • +1
Reactions: IDontBlameAnybody
anything to be done for high/medium set eyebrows? havent seen anything other than that botox nonsense which doesnt even work
If ur eyebrows arent too high then just ignore and do fat grafting below above the upper eyelid, if you genuinely have horrible supras then consider dropdrown supraorbital implants though this is more planning and pretty expensive.
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1
means nothing without face, its a multiplier
 
  • +1
Reactions: truep0lishguy and IDontBlameAnybody
means nothing without face, its a multiplier
I mean its not that hard to look average for most of the people. You need to be genuinely very unlucky if you fail to look average even after actually trying.
 
  • +1
Reactions: pfl
means nothing without face, its a multiplier
Yeah if ur tall and really ugly ur still kind of fucked. I've had one of those friends lol.
But like 6ft5 MTN will have a chad SMV easily
 
I mean its not that hard to look average for most of the people. You need to be genuinely very unlucky if you fail to look average even after actually trying.
average tall guy is still invisible jfl
 
  • +1
Reactions: IDontBlameAnybody
my bad lol
the subject business
at LMU munich (one of the best unis of germany for business)

i go there thats why i said it :ROFLMAO:
Oh lol nice, gotchu
 
average tall guy is still invisible jfl
Just not true. I have plenty of average looking tall friends that pull a lot. And even have girls approach them first.
 
Just not true. I have plenty of average looking tall friends that pull a lot. And even have girls approach them first.
doesnt disprove face is like 3x of importance
 
  • +1
Reactions: IDontBlameAnybody
Oh lol nice, gotchu
yeah ahahhaha

i sit in the lectures with a old gaming laptop jfl while everyone else has the latest apple shit
only my ralph lauren sweatshirt saves me i swear:feelswhy:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: IDontBlameAnybody
doesnt disprove face is like 3x of importance
I mean idk man honestly, I've seen plenty of times where the attractive dudes just sit around in the club while the taller dudes get approached by girls lol.

I mean I still believe face is very important, and I believed that face is way more important than height until lately... Like I have that one tall MTN recessed friend that girls constantly call super pretty and shit.

This opinion that height matters more comes purely from experience btw.
 
  • +1
Reactions: pfl

Similar threads

ANON
Replies
15
Views
39
ANON
ANON
6
Replies
5
Views
47
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
Vincent Freeman
Replies
13
Views
114
Vincent Freeman
Vincent Freeman
TGUN.
Replies
6
Views
60
GrandInquisitor
GrandInquisitor
TGUN.
Replies
18
Views
87
americanpakitruvcel
A

Users who are viewing this thread

  • neznamkosam
  • americanpakitruvcel
  • horseman
  • J7X
  • Jiozz
  • maxilla569
  • tenproteinscoops
  • mxl4chi1
  • pony
  • i6w9
  • Thay_Jane
  • Golf222
  • Jrzabun69
  • Taylorhillenjoyer
  • yjleb
  • Zentrix
  • truep0lishguy
  • J.bass
  • Crimx991
  • Dolorous
  • Rick_bozo
  • nimrodworkman
  • TruestChud01
  • lowtierlevi
  • TheNextOPry
  • ethnic_coper67
  • Jlaemees
  • dod697206
  • Bipolar2Cel
  • IOD
  • cooIguy
  • Araneae
  • peptideboy
  • real_rxz
  • R3w_tard666
  • jflmeister
  • Jack-O' Valentine
  • i<3cats
  • jhontoilet
  • jp212
Back
Top