If ur tall why tf are u even here

Because I am ugly
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: IDontBlameAnybody
5’10 is short in Estonia though? It’s like 5’7.5 in the US statistically
Yeah lol girls wouldn't call me short occasionally otherwise. It truly feels like 5ft7 in the US
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
Shit I truly hope I am just coping and that ur 100% right
Face is greater than height but since you are two inches below average in your country you are at a disadvantage. Average height plus good face is all you need generally, height always helps of course
 
  • +1
Reactions: IDontBlameAnybody
Yeah lol girls wouldn't call me short occasionally otherwise. It truly feels like 5ft7 in the US
Yeah I’m 5’9 and I’ve literally never been called short in the US
 
  • Love it
Reactions: IDontBlameAnybody
Because it’s fun
 
  • +1
Reactions: IDontBlameAnybody and americanpakitruvcel
Face is greater than height but since you are two inches below average in your country you are at a disadvantage. Average height plus good face is all you need generally, height always helps of course
You genuinely think 2 inch lifts would benefit me that much?
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
I'm good I'm scared of rejection
I was too until like a week ago when I tried cold approaching sober. Was so random. If ur not average height / short + LTN you wont get any harsh rejections.
 
I was too until like a week ago when I tried cold approaching sober. Was so random. If ur not average height / short + LTN you wont get any harsh rejections.
Mogs me
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IDontBlameAnybody
What if I fraud like 5 inches, is this super fucked :lul:?
If you can convincingly pull it off it would help I guess. Also when I say nobody calls me short that just means that when looking at me I don’t come across as short, but women obviously prefer guys who are 6 foot plus. If I say I’m 5’9 then that can be a turn off. Mostly because women seem to worship the numbers rather than the actual height. To men though if I’ve complained about my height they look at me weird and say I look pretty average.
 
  • Love it
Reactions: IDontBlameAnybody
If you can convincingly pull it off it would help I guess. Also when I say nobody calls me short that just means that when looking at me I don’t come across as short, but women obviously prefer guys who are 6 foot plus. If I say I’m 5’9 then that can be a turn off. Mostly because women seem to worship the numbers rather than the actual height. To men though if I’ve complained about my height they look at me weird and say I look pretty average.
Same lol my 5ft6 friends tell me I have a really nice height lmao.
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
Same lol my 5ft6 friends tell me I have a really nice height lmao.
5’6 is death tier in Estonia lmao, ok height is only like average or an inch below in whatever country you live in, once you get to two inches below it starts being a disadvantage, and piles up until it’s actually death tier
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: IDontBlameAnybody

Similar threads

ANON
Replies
15
Views
41
ANON
ANON
6
Replies
5
Views
47
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
Vincent Freeman
Replies
13
Views
114
Vincent Freeman
Vincent Freeman
TGUN.
Replies
6
Views
60
GrandInquisitor
GrandInquisitor
TGUN.
Replies
18
Views
87
americanpakitruvcel
A

Users who are viewing this thread

  • IOD
  • Adam_meknesi
  • SickendExistence
  • 2ndAscension
  • pheenon
  • i6w9
  • americanpakitruvcel
  • reccessedhell
  • neznamkosam
  • 0gseptums
  • Detective
Back
Top