buccalfatremoval
Sluthater
- Joined
- Jun 30, 2024
- Posts
- 17,762
- Reputation
- 44,479
Face > height
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I bought a fake ralph lauren from SHEIN accidentally lol, never saw it had that logo I just thought its a cool zipper and everyone tells me "oh such a cool ralph lauren zipper brooo" XDyeah ahahhaha
i sit in the lectures with a old gaming laptop jfl while everyone else has the latest apple shit
only my ralph lauren sweatshirt saves me i swear![]()
i agree, except for if ur shorther than average by a lotdoesnt disprove face is like 3x of importance
I mean fuck man I truly want to believe that but my real life experience just keeps telling me otherwise...Face > height
I’m 6’3 and khhvI mean fuck man I truly want to believe that but my real life experience just keeps telling me otherwise...
ahahahahahhahI bought a fake ralph lauren from SHEIN accidentally lol, never saw it had that logo I just thought its a cool zipper and everyone tells me "oh such a cool ralph lauren zipper brooo" XD
WHAT LMAOI’m 6’3 and khhv
You don’t magically slay once you’re tall
Face and nt still plays crucially
I agree heavily, if you are tall and live relatively upper middle class, I don't wanna see you getting sad about the sht we manlets experience like you ever experienced it before??? Are u deformed? Are u genuinely that ugly?

Yeees thats the most nonchalant way to mention to me that you have a gfahahahahahhah
bro i got mine from my gf who made her brother buy it for me (cus he works as a seller in some store there)
Exactly lmao, how tall r u btw broski?I agree heavily, if you are tall and live relatively upper middle class I don't wanna see you getting sad about the sht we manlets experience like you ever experienced it before![]()
I’m 6’2 which some people call tall??? Are u deformed? Are u genuinely that ugly?
5'8.5.666Exactly lmao, how tall r u btw broski?
Tf howI’m 6’2 which some people call tall
I’m here cuz I’m bitchless and want to look better
brev i mentioned it earlier lolYeees thats the most nonchalant way to mention to me that you have a gf
Well I'm 5ft10 so not that much taller than you, + im 5ft10 in a really fucking tall country5'8.5.666
Girls would prefer a 5'9" CHAD than a 6'4 LTN??? Are u deformed? Are u genuinely that ugly?
Well CHAD is like 0.1% of the male populationGirls would prefer a 5'9" CHAD than a 6'4 LTN
IdkTf how
Once you reach 5'10 you are genuinely top percentile, especially with shoes on and a few lifts I doubt girls would even notice it since I've been larping as 5'11 for years nowWell I'm 5ft10 so not that much taller than you, + im 5ft10 in a really fucking tall country

bro im 193 and def not ugly and they still dont approachand girls don't approach me like that all
Yeah me, as the "top percentile", get told by girls that I'm short for a guy LMAO.Once you reach 5'10 you are genuinely top percentile, especially with shoes on and a few lifts I doubt girls would even notice it since I've been larping as 5'11 for years now![]()
Then grow your dickbecause my penis small
where from?Well I'm 5ft10 so not that much taller than you, + im 5ft10 in a really fucking tall country
My friend is a 195 MTN and girls approach him often in the clubs lol and even in the gymbro im 193 and def not ugly and they still dont approach
u could be 2m and chad and they still wouldnt come. they are just too shy
That’s exactly what they wantWell CHAD is like 0.1% of the male population
Estonia, 3rd tallest country in the worldwhere from?
You would be suprised over how many guys over 6’2 have zero game6ft2 and above is kind of the height where your face starts mattering a lot less than for the short niggas like me
ig im just ugly then ahahahahMy friend is a 195 MTN and girls approach him often in the clubs lol and even in the gym
As pessimistic I am, that's simply not true. If ur an objectively good looking guy they'll pick you too. Lets not be too crazy hereThat’s exactly what they want![]()
Who believes those mindless cock suckers, I'd be more affected if it we're men telling me that (no gey shit)Yeah me, as the "top percentile", get told by girls that I'm short for a guy LMAO.
Damn I'm getting lifts ASAP fuck that XD
I stopped believing in game years agoYou would be suprised over how many guys over 6’2 have zero game
5’9-5’10 is best range for good looking guys, because it’s average height range anyways. I really don’t understand why people say 5’9 is manlet hereFunnily enough most of the good looking guys ik are either my height or shorter LMAO, 2 of the best looking dudes ik are like 5ft9.
Got cheated on with a short fat guy. Jbf theory is real??? Are u deformed? Are u genuinely that ugly?
ahh thats fuckedEstonia, 3rd tallest country in the world![]()
Well fuck man Jordan Barret is considered a MTN here lmao so make ur conclusions lol.5’9-5’10 is best range for good looking guys, because it’s average height range anyways. I really don’t understand why people say 5’9 is manlet here
But the examples I gave were a 5'9" Chad and a 6'4" LTNAs pessimistic I am, that's simply not true. If ur an objectively good looking guy they'll pick you too. Lets not be too crazy here
Is 180/181 tall???? Are u deformed? Are u genuinely that ugly?
Take the food stamps pill brother. He gave her food stamps for life.Got cheated on with a short fat guy. Jbf theory is real
Manlet gtfo hereIs 180/181 tall?
Where is Barrett considered mtn lol, most I’ve seen is he looks bad when bloated and isn’t a psl god or whatever but still extremely glWell fuck man Jordan Barret is considered a MTN here lmao so make ur conclusions lol.
Yes yes SAAR good examplesBut the examples I gave were a 5'9" Chad and a 6'4" LTN
You’re right, but being above average is better.5’9-5’10 is best range for good looking guys, because it’s average height range anyways. I really don’t understand why people say 5’9 is manlet here
i knowYes yes SAAR good examples
I mean everybody kind of looks bad when bloated. Idk how do you not consider him chad in his prime. Cant get any better looking than him as male tbh.Where is Barrett considered mtn lol, most I’ve seen is he looks bad when bloated and isn’t a psl god or whatever but still extremely gl
cope nigga, Face>height??? Are u deformed? Are u genuinely that ugly?
I agree with this statement??? Are u deformed? Are u genuinely that ugly?
Shit I truly hope I am just coping and that ur 100% rightcope nigga, Face>height
5’10 is short in Estonia though? It’s like 5’7.5 in the US statisticallyEstonia, 3rd tallest country in the world![]()
Yeah thank you, Im only 5'8 btwManlet gtfo here
I'm kidding bro ur good dwYeah thank you, Im only 5'8 btw![]()