If women dont approach you you're an incel. Thinking women never approach is a cope to lie to yourself that you still have a chance.

Indracelly

Indracelly

recessed subhuman
The biggest cope is women are passive lovers who need a man to lead them. It's what subhumans tell themselves to believe they still have a chance when no women goes near their ugly asses.

The truth is women aggressively chase and guard desirable males and all their popular celebrities make this fact aware.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, h111, micropp and 8 others
retarded thread 99% of guys in a relationship approached their gf not the other way around

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DeadTrees, NotoriousLoser, buflek and 8 others
retarded thread 99% of guys in a relationship approached their gf not the other way around
99% of guys arent attractive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, NotoriousLoser, Bloatedcelbag and 1 other person
only jbs approach me :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, BeanletMogger and Jova
I can attest to this.

Around 90 percent of the time I have been "dealing" with a girl she has taken the initiative. However, I don't know how to take it so I don't put much stock in it.

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and romanstock
Dalit logic

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
low iq thread

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, Jamaldickjavontus and the BULL
Around 90 percent of the time I have been "dealing" with a girl she has taken the initiative. However, I don't know how to take it so I don't put much stock in it.
You miss every short you don't take. Sure women approach but you May be missing on the best girls by not making the First move

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, Whatever, Chadeep and 4 others
hmm i wonder if they will get cucked or reach dead bedroom in the near future

You miss every short you don't take. Sure women approach but you May be missing on the best girls by not making the First move
You're completely right

hmm i wonder if they will get cucked or reach dead bedroom in the near future
all relationships eventually turn into a dead bedroom as people get older, have kids and lose sex drive, i never denied that

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees
Eh id say that’s only if you’re really attractive doesn’t make you ugly if they don’t approach you first just most girls that approach first are probably either ran through or very desperate most girls Ik say they think it’s embarrassing or humiliating if girls approach first so this thread is pretty low iq.This dudes dumb don’t miss out on a girl just because she doesn’t approach you first they prob want you to initiate

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees
Yeah not even Chads always get approached first most girls are too shy to do that and want you to initiate it’s how it’s always been yeah sure I’ve seen girls first hand approach some attractive dudes but outlier is not the law

Girls have approached me plenty in my life. But I’m very jealous of guys who can approach and something comes of it, maybe relationships are better when the guy is the initiator.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Girls have approached me plenty in my life. But I’m very jealous of guys who can approach and something comes of it, maybe relationships are better when the guy is the initiator.
another bragger

The biggest cope is women are passive lovers who need a man to lead them. It's what subhumans tell themselves to believe they still have a chance when no women goes near their ugly asses.

The truth is women aggressively chase and guard desirable males and all their popular celebrities make this fact aware.

facts

You should never approach woman, it is degrading and humiliating like you are searching her "aproval".
If you are a high value male you will have woman initiating contact.

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv and Darkeningstar

taylor swift rlly got sean o pry in the vid

Women approach me and i’m an incel

It’s better to have a Becky chase you than having to chase a Stacy

as mtn been approached many times

as a guy who has been approached several times in his life let me spit some facts:

young girls approach, older women less
ethnic girls approach more than white girls
grown up women mostly only approach in clubs and bars, younger girls everywhere
girls who approach are not good for LTRs as they are extroverted and will constantly talk to other men
girls who approach are usually not looksmatched with you, mostly 1 point below

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, DeadTrees and romanstock