If “Women live in a Different world than men” was a person. GTFIH MEGATHREAD

You niggas are acting retarded in here. No fucking shit Stacy doesn’t have to do much, she’s literally top 5% of women, and one day age pill will also hold her. She’s not the over arching problem, the big problem is that ugly women believe that they’re also stacy, when in reality without make up, they’re uglier than fucking shit. This bitch won the genetic lottery, and there’s an argument to be made in the same regard for any male model.

JFL some of you homos think that because one woman can do anything she wants doesn’t mean she can’t easily be took advantage of and destroyed by her own right and lifestyle. She can ride the cocks and enjoy them, but one day she will be old and decrepit like all of us. And you can either complain or you can achieve, but there is no complaining about stacy for your face, there is no complaining about becky for your wallet, there is no whining about fat pigs for your status. Either get them or fucking die
We live in a society in which the government has matriarchal legislation enforced by police/military violence. All that shit reduces the life quality of the average male, to improve the life quality of the average female.

When enough men see how hard they are being fucked over by society, maybe something can change. If enough men go ER, etc.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Mongrelcel, Essonerian and 1 other person
Now before you comment “water” or start explaining why or how this is. Save it because I already know. This thread is just to serve as a reminder to stay based and androcentric with foids and soyciety. Also I’m not hating on her or any of the thousands of foids like her. More power to her. I’m just trying to prove a point.

And that point is. This young girl is living in a diametrically opposed world than that of her brothers. Imagine growing up in the same house. Being subjugated to the same set of circumstances and rules. And then all of a sudden highschool ends and her vagina takes her flying to the heights of what society has to offer while you’re standing there looking stupid.

Here she is with her family

View attachment 1009092

Jfl at being her father too. Also peep the low likes. If SHE posted this it would have 10k likes at least. But she would never post this on her page. Doesn’t want to show the world shes connected to these plebs.

Look at how much she Life and Status mogs her brothers.

Her IG profile. Peep the followers and posts quality

View attachment 1009082

View attachment 1009089

View attachment 1009085

Being pampered with expensive gifts, trips, validation, followers, high paying jobs, invitations etc. Must be nice.

Her brothers. 😐

View attachment 1009087

View attachment 1009084

This one copes with religion. Lol.

View attachment 1009086

If her brothers do go and do something cool with their lives it will be on their own accord. Not because of society in general giving it to them.

Getting pumped and dumped by celebrities.

View attachment 1009078

You may say “how is this an accomplishment?” Well do you think her brothers are slaying female celebs? Nope, not even within a 100 miles of them.

Getting invited onto Yachts. How many times has this happened you think?

View attachment 1009090

Dubai. You know what that means.

View attachment 1009083

Wonder who’s private jet she’s getting on. Think her bros have been on a PJ? Doubt it.

View attachment 1009080

Must be nice getting flown out for existing while pretty.
View attachment 1009081

Here she is with her also statusmaxed birds of a feather. The one on the left is famous for fucking R KELLY LOL.

View attachment 1009079

Here she is getting pampered by FLOYD FUCKING MAYWEATHER. You think her brothers are getting courted by multi-millionaire female celebs?

View attachment 1009093

View attachment 1009094

View attachment 1009091

View attachment 1009088

This example is just a microcosm of the larger macrocosm.

She gets to live on Tutorial Mode with cash and prizes to go with it all because she was born with the right set of chromosomes, a pretty face, a nice body and a vagina.

We are the same age (23) and she mogs me and my life to hell and back.

Foids like her prove just how laughably unfair life is.
@personalityinkwell @FallenPrime foids in cages now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11705, Amexmaxx and Deleted member 4612
We live in a society in which the government has matriarchal legislation enforced by police/military violence. All that shit reduces the life quality of the average male, to improve the life quality of the average female.

When enough men see how hard they are being fucked over by society, maybe something can change. If enough men go ER, etc.
I agree with that, but Stacy having these things that would be given to her anyway isn't a problem. I think if you wanted to illustrate this point, you'd have to show me a landwhale or some caked up goth hoe getting these things. I think a better way to illustrate the point is show the inbox of any girl whose even slightly active on social media.

Just let them cope bro. These pills are brootal
Absolutely brutal.

The vast majority of mens lives are medíocre. There's nothing left for Men these daysother than coping with spirituality to keep the sanity and enjoy life with, You know, the small stuff, like walking under the Sun, feel the breeze, seeing the waves of the sea, meditating and praying, all the while some average foid is being praised all the time and invited to all kinds of party

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Essonerian and Amexmaxx
You'd actually be surprised how miserable she is.

Female depression is skyrocketing despite their lives being objectively easier and with more simps than ever before.

Simps and ONS dont make girls happy.

Only LTR with a man above her in status (to satisfy her hypergamy) can make women happy long-term, and only if the man is alpha and stays that way forever.

Men are not made that way anymore, they dont make them like they used to whatsoever. Average dude is beta af simp, and this is why 95%+ of women are miserable depressives chasing dopamine for short-lived highs.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, dachad, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
it's all about how attractive you are, if one of her brothers looked like Chico he would be flying all over the world too

As a man you need height, hair, face, everything to be attractive. As a woman just be above 4/10 and don't be fat

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Timelessbrah, Deleted member 4332 and 1 other person
Female depression is skyrocketing despite their lives being objectively easier
I knew someone was gonna say this. Pure cope. I can only image how depressing it must be.

• +1
Reactions: onnysk
it's all about how attractive you are, if one of her brothers looked like Chico he would be flying all over the world too

As a man you need height, hair, face, everything to be attractive. As a woman just be above 4/10 and don't be fat
Gotta point

I knew someone was gonna say this. Pure cope. I can only image how depressing it must be.
From a male perspective its heaven, because they're living the ultimate bachelor life.

But when you know females are completely different mentally, what will make them happy, it makes sense all the depression they have.

Dick doesn't mean shit to women, getting loads of dick makes them depressed (call a slut a whore and watch how quick you make her shamefully cry). However if a guy fucks 20 girls in 1 week, he's high as a fucking kite.

Women dream of LTR's with High Value Men. Men dream of ONS with loads of different women.

These girls are putting irreversible mileage on their pussy's to achieve this lifestyle, its not free, and once a girl has become a whore she will be miserable for life. Why? Because it means she failed her no.1 biological goal, which is to LTR a Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 20679, Going2KillMyself and 7 others
having sister is pretty blackpilling ngl

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx and Deleted member 4797
“God Fearing”- What an insult that this Godless whore pretends to be a follower of the Lord while defiling all of God’s Laws. Shows how cucked Christianity is a where whores like that cum dumpster larp as “Christian”. Back when Christianity actually existed she would’ve been sent to the gulag for being a whore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632, Amexmaxx and Deleted member 4797
this

its utter cope to prevent men from suiciding

women depression is not getting IOI from chad probably

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Amexmaxx
water

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
You fools, talk like all women are between the ages of 18-30 and hot. Those women probably have earlier lives than men. But every women that's not between 18-30ish/hot doesn't have it better than men.

• JFL
Reactions: Amexmaxx
Now before you comment “water” or start explaining why or how this is. Save it because I already know. This thread is just to serve as a reminder to stay based and androcentric with foids and soyciety. Also I’m not hating on her or any of the thousands of foids like her. More power to her. I’m just trying to prove a point.

And that point is. This young girl is living in a diametrically opposed world than that of her brothers. Imagine growing up in the same house. Being subjugated to the same set of circumstances and rules. And then all of a sudden highschool ends and her vagina takes her flying to the heights of what society has to offer while you’re standing there looking stupid.

View attachment 1009092

Jfl at being her father too. Also peep the low likes. If SHE posted this it would have 10k likes at least. But she would never post this on her page. Doesn’t want to show the world shes connected to these plebs.

View attachment 1009082

View attachment 1009089

View attachment 1009085

Being pampered with expensive gifts, trips, validation, followers, high paying jobs, invitations etc. Must be nice.

Her brothers. 😐

View attachment 1009087

View attachment 1009084

View attachment 1009086

If her brothers do go and do something cool with their lives it will be on their own accord. Not because of society in general giving it to them.

View attachment 1009078

You may say “how is this an accomplishment?” Well do you think her brothers are slaying female celebs? Nope, not even within a 100 miles of them.

View attachment 1009090

View attachment 1009083

Wonder who’s private jet she’s getting on. Think her bros have been on a PJ? Doubt it.

View attachment 1009080

View attachment 1009081

Here she is with her also statusmaxed birds of a feather. The one on the left is famous for fucking R KELLY LOL.

View attachment 1009079

Here she is getting pampered by FLOYD FUCKING MAYWEATHER. You think her brothers are getting courted by multi-millionaire female celebs?

View attachment 1009093

View attachment 1009094

View attachment 1009091

View attachment 1009088

She gets to live on Tutorial Mode with cash and prizes to go with it all because she was born with the right set of chromosomes, a pretty face, a nice body and a vagina.

Textbook low class IG slut phenotype. Tan, fillers, more tan and lots of makeupmaxxing

If this is your type it’s over for u

View attachment 1009092

View attachment 1009082

View attachment 1009089

View attachment 1009085

Her brothers. 😐

View attachment 1009087

View attachment 1009084

View attachment 1009086

View attachment 1009078

View attachment 1009090

View attachment 1009083

View attachment 1009080

View attachment 1009081

View attachment 1009079

View attachment 1009093

View attachment 1009094

View attachment 1009091

View attachment 1009088

"The daughter of a Guyanese father and white Southern Belle (of French/English heritage) mother, Gallienne's uniquely ambiguous ethnic look, sexy yet classy"

So white and blasian then

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles