If “Women live in a Different world than men” was a person. GTFIH MEGATHREAD

Amexmaxx

Amexmaxx

Unloved abused dog
Now before you comment “water” or start explaining why or how this is. Save it because I already know. This thread is just to serve as a reminder to stay based and androcentric with foids and soyciety. Also I’m not hating on her or any of the thousands of foids like her. More power to her. I’m just trying to prove a point.

And that point is. This young girl is living in a diametrically opposed world than that of her brothers. Imagine growing up in the same house. Being subjugated to the same set of circumstances and rules. And then all of a sudden highschool ends and her vagina takes her flying to the heights of what society has to offer while you’re standing there looking stupid.

Here she is with her family

IMG_1261.jpeg

Jfl at being her father too. Also peep the low likes. If SHE posted this it would have 10k likes at least. But she would never post this on her page. Doesn’t want to show the world shes connected to these plebs.

Look at how much she Life and Status mogs her brothers.

Her IG profile. Peep the followers and posts quality

IMG_1274.jpeg

IMG_1279.jpeg

IMG_1280.jpeg

Being pampered with expensive gifts, trips, validation, followers, high paying jobs, invitations etc. Must be nice.

Her brothers. 😐

IMG_1262.jpeg

IMG_1265.jpeg

This one copes with religion. Lol.

IMG_1264.jpeg

If her brothers do go and do something cool with their lives it will be on their own accord. Not because of society in general giving it to them.

Getting pumped and dumped by celebrities.

IMG_1268.jpeg

You may say “how is this an accomplishment?” Well do you think her brothers are slaying female celebs? Nope, not even within a 100 miles of them.

Getting invited onto Yachts. How many times has this happened you think?

IMG_1270.jpeg

Dubai. You know what that means.

IMG_1278.jpeg

Wonder who’s private jet she’s getting on. Think her bros have been on a PJ? Doubt it.

IMG_1276.jpeg

Must be nice getting flown out for existing while pretty.
IMG_1277.jpeg

Here she is with her also statusmaxed birds of a feather. The one on the left is famous for fucking R KELLY LOL.

IMG_1266.jpeg

Here she is getting pampered by FLOYD FUCKING MAYWEATHER. You think her brothers are getting courted by multi-millionaire female celebs?

IMG_1267.jpeg

IMG_1281.jpeg

IMG_1282.jpeg

IMG_1273.jpeg

This example is just a microcosm of the larger macrocosm.

She gets to live on Tutorial Mode with cash and prizes to go with it all because she was born with the right set of chromosomes, a pretty face, a nice body and a vagina.

We are the same age (23) and she mogs me and my life to hell and back.

Foids like her prove just how laughably unfair life is.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, sub5c3l, watah and 34 others
TLDR: Life as a woman in 21st century is recruit difficulty.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, CANI, Warlow and 17 others
Now before you comment “water” or start explaining why or how this is. Save it because I already know. This thread is just to serve as a reminder to stay based and androcentric with foids and soyciety. Also I’m not hating on her or any of the thousands of foids like her. More power to her. I’m just trying to prove a point.

And that point is. This young girl is living in a diametrically opposed world than that of her brothers. Imagine growing up in the same house. Being subjugated to the same set of circumstances and rules. And then all of a sudden highschool ends and her vagina takes her flying to the heights of what society has to offer while you’re standing there looking stupid.

Here she is with her family

View attachment 1009092

Jfl at being her father too. Also peep the low likes. If SHE posted this it would have 10k likes at least. But she would never post this on her page. Doesn’t want to show the world shes connected to these plebs.

Look at how much she Life and Status mogs her brothers.

Her IG profile. Peep the followers and posts quality

View attachment 1009082

View attachment 1009089

View attachment 1009085

Being pampered with expensive gifts, trips, validation, followers, high paying jobs, invitations etc. Must be nice.

Her brothers. 😐

View attachment 1009087

View attachment 1009084

This one copes with religion. Lol.

View attachment 1009086

If her brothers do go and do something cool with their lives it will be on their own accord. Not because of society in general giving it to them.

Getting pumped and dumped by celebrities.

View attachment 1009078

You may say “how is this an accomplishment?” Well do you think her brothers are slaying female celebs? Nope, not even within a 100 miles of them.

Getting invited onto Yachts. How many times has this happened you think?

View attachment 1009090

Dubai. You know what that means.

View attachment 1009083

Wonder who’s private jet she’s getting on. Think her bros have been on a PJ? Doubt it.

View attachment 1009080

Must be nice getting flown out for existing while pretty.
View attachment 1009081

Here she is with her also statusmaxed birds of a feather. The one on the left is famous for fucking R KELLY LOL.

View attachment 1009079

Here she is getting pampered by FLOYD FUCKING MAYWEATHER. You think her brothers are getting courted by multi-millionaire female celebs?

View attachment 1009093

View attachment 1009094

View attachment 1009091

View attachment 1009088

This example is just a microcosm of the larger macrocosm.

She gets to live on Tutorial Mode with cash and prizes to go with it all because she was born with the right set of chromosomes, a pretty face, a nice body and a vagina.

We are the same age (23) and she mogs me and my life to hell and back.

Foids like her prove just how laughably unfair life is.
Gigaover @Subhuman trash

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
TLDR: Life as a woman in 21st century is recruit difficulty.
Bruh I tried to make this post enjoyable but you still didn’t read.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7126, PYT, vaninskybird and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 4332, Chadeep and 1 other person
Bruh I tried to make this post enjoyable but you still didn’t read.
I read through it in one minute ngl. Pretty sad tbh. Being born male is a scam.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, Timelessbrah and Amexmaxx
Tbh brolossus I bet that no one is writing essays about her brothers

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 7126, mewcoper and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 7126, mewcoper and 4 others
Nothing impressive about being on the receiving end of a penis.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jxck7468, Marsiere214, Deleted member 20679 and 8 others
What a small price to pay to live like royalty
You could too if you were young, PSL 5, and sold your body to rich gay oldcels.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Amexmaxx
The reason male social media profiles have soo few followers is because no one gives a shit about men or what
they are doing.Female profiles on the other hand get vastly more interaction/views ,from promoters,modeling
agencies,other females,and from men stalking their pages everyday.The image below is the most accurate way to describe
the life of a woman

Attachments

• tutorial mode.jpg
    tutorial mode.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 208
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Sprinkles, Marsiere214, Fear and 9 others
I would rather be an death tier incel than a 3 hole object who's only meaning in life is satisfying cocks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, Deleted member 20679, Fear and 7 others
E31BD9EE 075D 4E08 BB95 A9A00586659B

Microcosm of macrocosm. My point exactly. You also didn’t read the first paragraph where I said don’t try to explain because I already know.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Chadeep and Deleted member 2597
The reason male social media profiles have soo few followers is because no one gives a shit about men or what
they are doing.Female profiles on the other hand get vastly more interaction/views ,from promoters,modeling
agencies,other females,and from men stalking their pages everyday.The image below is the most accurate way to describe
the life of a woman
Jfl this is a very good representation of how women are the prize that all the men are pumping their hearts for, the women just stands passively confident in the knowledge that she wins either way.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, mewcoper, Deleted member 9090 and 2 others
Images 31

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Warlow, looksmaxxtocope, Deleted member 4332 and 3 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 20679, mewcoper and 5 others
Jfl this is a very good representation of how women are the prize that all the men are pumping their hearts for, the women just stands passively confident in the knowledge that she wins either way.
D3E90328 D7FF 412B A600 E142B0125068

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 4332, mewcoper and 1 other person
Women are born with everything they need,they dont have to work for greatness,just maintain their beauty.
Men on the other hand are born in Dark Souls 3 with a broken controller and have to grind 24/7 to succeed in life
with no certainty of recompense.Men have to make something of themselves,women just have to be attractive which
they are born with already.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, CANI, Deleted member 9380 and 9 others
Cope she lives like a god
I said what i said
Cope sex feels better for women than it does for men
They have extreme pain and bleed 7 days a month, are weak, annoying, majority of people in hell will be women

I don't see how anyone would wish to be a woman, you shiuld check your T levels if you do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jxck7468, Deleted member 20679, CANI and 3 others
I said what i said

They have extreme pain and bleed 7 days a month, are weak, annoying, majority of people in hell will be women

I don't see how anyone would wish to be a woman, you shiuld check your T levels if you do.
I don't want to be a women because I was born a man, but I'm saying it'd be much easier if you were a women.

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
Women are born with everything they need,they dont have to work for greatness,just maintain their beauty.
Men on the other hand are born in Dark Souls 3 with a broken controller and have to grind 24/7 to succeed in life
with no certainty of recompense.Men have to make something of themselves,women just have to be attractive which
they are born with already.
10B3B856 3131 446F AAD7 A92A4E9F37F7

why do people such as blacks like this type of foid?

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, ToursOverBoyo2020 and Amexmaxx
why do people such as blacks like this type of foid?
Blacks like foids with whore pheno, big ass big tits wide hips etc all indicators of fertility with caked up face signals of fertility

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 9090 and Amexmaxx
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Amexmaxx
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 9090
They have extreme pain and bleed 7 days a month
extreme pain? are you insane? you call a bit of discomfort "extreme pain"?
and what has being "strong" done for you so far? you cant use your strength in day to day life. we have laws, is not like when 50 000 years ago strength was all.
annoying maybe to you - a sub chad male.

Stop coping please, women never lose, and a womans life is better in every single way than yours.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Amexmaxx and Adriana Lima
200.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx and Mongrelcel

and what has being "strong" done for you so far? you cant use your strength in day to day life. we have laws, is not like when 50 000 years ago strength was all.

Stop coping please, women never lose, and a womans life is better in every single way than yours.
Found the foid

• +1
  • Woah
I would rather live in the woods, than living that futile lifestyle

• Hmm...
  • +1

2F621714 7B4B 4214 A42F E3E66D19B74B

I would rather live in the woods, than living that futile lifestyle
The thing is she can go live in the woods as well. She can live normal livestyle, she can live celebrity livestyle - she can live any livestyle she chooses.
But you only live the lifestyle you can.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dachad, Timelessbrah, Deleted member 275 and 2 others
The thing is she can go live in the woods as well. She can live normal livestyle, she can live celebrity livestyle - she can live any livestyle she chooses.
But you only live the lifestyle you can.
Just let them cope bro. These pills are brootal

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
You niggas are acting retarded in here. No fucking shit Stacy doesn’t have to do much, she’s literally top 5% of women, and one day age pill will also hold her. She’s not the over arching problem, the big problem is that ugly women believe that they’re also stacy, when in reality without make up, they’re uglier than fucking shit. This bitch won the genetic lottery, and there’s an argument to be made in the same regard for any male model.

JFL some of you homos think that because one woman can do anything she wants doesn’t mean she can’t easily be took advantage of and destroyed by her own right and lifestyle. She can ride the cocks and enjoy them, but one day she will be old and decrepit like all of us. And you can either complain or you can achieve, but there is no complaining about stacy for your face, there is no complaining about becky for your wallet, there is no whining about fat pigs for your status. Either get them or fucking die

Life is more easier as a woman than a man but a male can enjoy life way more than a woman if he's a chad or a celebrity

You niggas are acting retarded in here. No fucking shit Stacy doesn’t have to do much, she’s literally top 5% of women, and one day age pill will also hold her. She’s not the over arching problem, the big problem is that ugly women believe that they’re also stacy, when in reality without make up, they’re uglier than fucking shit. This bitch won the genetic lottery, and there’s an argument to be made in the same regard for any male model.

JFL some of you homos think that because one woman can do anything she wants doesn’t mean she can’t easily be took advantage of and destroyed by her own right and lifestyle. She can ride the cocks and enjoy them, but one day she will be old and decrepit like all of us. And you can either complain or you can achieve, but there is no complaining about stacy for your face, there is no complaining about becky for your wallet, there is no whining about fat pigs for your status. Either get them or fucking die

Also I’m not hating on her or any of the thousands of foids like her. More power to her.

You could too if you were young, PSL 5, and sold your body to rich gay oldcels.
i dont think thats a fair comparison bc she didnt sold her body to old rich lesbians

• +1
Reactions: Kekee and Amexmaxx