If you are 6’2 and you don’t leanmax/gymaxxx why are you wasting your genetic potential.

Piratecel

Piratecel

Somali Jew 🇸🇴🇮🇱
I see many guys who are 6’1 or 6’2 and are fat pieces of shit or skinny abominations. What a waste if I was gifted with such a perfect height I would gymmaxx like my life depended on it. Being that height looks sexy as fuck when lean.

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, subhuman incel, Preoximerianas and 2 others
What are you talking about? The perfect height is 5’9

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ErbCel, MaxillaMaxing, Squirtoutmabooty and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 15099 and mortis
Best height is 5'5 end of discussion

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16531, MaxillaMaxing, subhuman incel and 2 others
I see many guys who are 6’1 or 6’2 and are fat pieces of shit or skinny abominations. What a waste if I was gifted with such a perfect height I would gymmaxx like my life depended on it. Being that height looks sexy as fuck when lean.
YEP, thank you for posting this, this 6'1-6'2 (I'm shrinking oldcel) guy checking in here, I gymmax like my life and the life of my ancestors depended on it, I am tired of not getting girls pussies wet when I walk in the room.

My fitness goal is not to get a six pack. It's to make a girl cum from dragging her pussy up and down on my six pack.

LETS GO

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 15099
Being a low bf% should be every guy's goal, not to bulk or any of that bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

• JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, N1666, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
YEP, thank you for posting this, this 6'1-6'2 (I'm shrinking oldcel) guy checking in here, I gymmax like my life and the life of my ancestors depended on it, I am tired of not getting girls pussies wet when I walk in the room.

My fitness goal is not to get a six pack. It's to make a girl cum from dragging her pussy up and down on my six pack.

LETS GO
How fucking old are you that your shrinking?

1 inch below 6’1, it never even began

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
Gymaxxing is a obligatory looksmax. Sadly cant afford that for now.

I am skinny but when I look myself in the mirror in bathroom I feel sexy. It might because I have a good shoulder to hip ratio and a slim waist.

Idk maybe I am just coping.

In my country everyone is 4`11