If you are a DJ, you will get pussy without trying

MrCucumber

MrCucumber

The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions

This guy got invited by 2 girls and 1 other guy to come over for an afterparty at their place and he said no.

Both the girls were hot, one of them was with the guy who invited him.

They took a pic together and she put her arm on his chest when they took it and was pretty much side hugging him.

INB4 people says he doesn't look at bad, I swear he is a skullcel.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Lorsss
I don't get why. Statuspill? Could anyone explain it in detail?

View attachment 80795View attachment 80796

This guy got invited by 2 girls and 1 other guy to come over for an afterparty at their place and he said no.

Both the girls were hot, one of them was with the guy.

They took a pic together and she put her arm on his chest when they took it and was pretty much side hugging him.

INB4 people says he doesn't look at bad, I swear he is a skullcel.
Skull cell?Holy fuck when is this meme gonna stop

Why not guitar+niche max?

Yep DJ is statusmaxxed. I know a normie looking DJ who never lacks pussies/ female attention.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
cage

Do you skillmog your current girl?
Yeah but I'll break up tomorrow or something cause shes fucking annoying and probably cheated on me.I like my ex more

Yeah but I'll break up tomorrow or something cause shes fucking annoying and probably cheated on me.I like my ex more

Well your ex left you cause she skullmogged you.

Its not only DJs that get laid, its the entire club industry. The producer, bouncer and bartender get alot of laid aswell.

Well your ex left you cause she skullmogged you.
Nah I broke up twice with her and smashed her against the wall that's why we arent together anymore.Also she moved away anyway

never been in nightclub tbh~

Its not only DJs that get laid, its the entire club industry. The producer, bouncer and bartender get alot of laid aswell.

Cage.

Nah bouncers do not usually get action, they just get girls flirt with them. You know how many girls I know who have bouncers text them all the time and they ignore them and only text them when they are going to the club the bouncer works at?

Cage.

Nah bouncers do not usually get action, they just get girls flirt with them. You know how many girls I know who have bouncers text them all the time and they ignore them and only text them when they are going to the club the bouncer works at?
Hmm i guess it really depends on how the bouncer looks. But when i used to do bartending for a short while, girls tried to fuck and hit on me bcs they didnt have enough money to buy alcohol so they tried to pay with having sex. Also you have girls that let everything out and make a emotional connection with you bcs you cant judge them (you obviously want them to come back and spend money) and people like venting to the bartender bcs he doesnt really know you, after that they tried doing things with me aswell.

Maybe the same thing happens to bouncers so the girls can cut forward in line. My coworker who bounced at the front door always said that he has girls throwing themselves at them. He might just be lying tho

Idk working at the nightlife is just a different lifestyle.

Hmm i guess it really depends on how the bouncer looks. But when i used to do bartending for a short while, girls tried to fuck and hit on me bcs they didnt have enough money to buy alcohol so they tried to pay with having sex. Also you have girls that let everything out and make a emotional connection with you bcs you cant judge them (you obviously want them to come back and spend money) and people like venting to the bartender bcs he doesnt really know you, after that they tried doing things with me aswell.

Maybe the same thing happens to bouncers so the girls can cut forward in line. My coworker who bounced at the front door always said that he has girls throwing themselves at them. He might just be lying tho

Idk working at the nightlife is just a different lifestyle.

Bartender is different.

I cut the line with girls I go with to clubs and I see the texts between them and the bouncers. Never heard or saw any of them fuck the bouncers, one of them said she went on a date with him once and he was creepy and nothing happened and the guy kept texting her the entire night to hangout with him after the club (she didn't).

Pretty sure they flirt with bouncers for protection (bouncer likes you, you probably won't get kicked out if someone attacks you, unlike most times they kick both people out), and yea to cut lines.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic