IF YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO THIS THEN YOU ARE A PEDO

true why this fucker gave me 20% warning? for things i've posted countless times
we should report mod abuse.
@Lmao why did i receive warning? the post was based humor and satire. you dumb?
Illegal content or inciting illegal stuff is not allowed.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, pneumocystosis and Deleted member 43403
  • JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly
Hey, your nickname is familiar, are you the guy who wrote @Psychophilly 's Ultimate guide for lucid dreaming - part 1?
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: so it's because of this Jew nuns raped me

• JFL
Reactions: John Cracovizk
one on the right looks like a kid but one on the left looks 18+ that said, both are clearly retarded and have done some butt injections or workout just their ass for social media likes. wife material for sure 😐
It’s weird because the one on right is actually thicker

Eyy wish I could have them pussylips wrapped around my mushroom tip till I bust

• WTF
Reactions: LampPostPrime
too skinny, need more fat
The paradox of being a BBC cuckold

I want you guys to annihilate cute innocent girls like this in front of me yet that's not the kind you guys like 😭

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kamui
Eyy wish I could have them pussylips wrapped around my mushroom tip till I bust
No they only deserve devotion and submission not sex they are too innocent for sex

• Hmm...
Reactions: WeiWei
They actually look so fucking ugly jfl at Jewish chemicals in our food and water making 13 year olds over developed having faces of 30 year old woman
do you really believe the chemical thing in our foods? if so why

It’s not chemicals lol, idk why niggas are acting like JBs with giant asses and tits are a new thing or sum shit

You do realize the gay frog thing is based on real research right? There's plenty of research showing hormonal issues caused from plastic too

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
@WeiWei @AspiringMogger @EnglandBadman @Amnesia @AscendingHero @flippasav @Debetro @Umbra @Sprinkles @5.5psl @SlavicGeneral @klip11 @TheTakeoverHasBegun
View attachment 2469888

The fuck is wrong with you? Are you this upset because you can't fuck children so you lash out by making 18+ girls pedo territory?

Oh, wait, I see what's happened. These girls have hooked up with guys 30+ and that's making your blood boil. 🤣 Ah, yes, so make them look like pedos so they would stop fucking these girls that "may" give you a chance. 🤣

I Dont Think So No Way GIF by FTX_Official

Right Girl is LTB/MTB max but left looks good (non sexual way of corse for fbi)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Yliaster
You do realize the gay frog thing is based on real research right? There's plenty of research showing hormonal issues caused from plastic too
gay frog thing?

gay frog thing?
The gay frog meme. How male frogs were shown to be developing female sex organs nowadays cuz of the hormones in the water

Last edited:
What a bright future for these young girls.

America is such a fun country full of opportunities!

The American dream exists, there’s barely any poverty or issues with the people, government and the culture!

ONE CAN DREAM OF A NUCLEAR WAR

HOW CAN THE WORLD HAVE PEACE WHEN THIS FAILED EXPERIMENT OF A COUNTRY EXISTS. LIL DISGUSTING RODENTS

GTA ISN’T EVEN A MEME

Go type in tiktok type in a decade, before 2010 or generation idk the word and look at the average person and then idk if you're in high school or not but if you're go look at the average kid now because now they're faggots fat asf dopamine drained attention deprived attention seekers with egos the size of Ariel helwani nose

What are their names faggot! Why do you keep posting clips like but never provide names. 😤

Jokes on you I’m 17 years old! And when I turn older than them in this video it still doesn’t make it wrong because I was born after them!
Just watch really old CP and call it a day theory

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
I would end the one on the rights pussy. I would choke her and call her bitch while I empty my ballsack inside her stinky pussy

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui and Deleted member 28896
my dick became so hard when i saw this

@WeiWei @AspiringMogger @EnglandBadman @Amnesia @AscendingHero @flippasav @Debetro @Umbra @Sprinkles @5.5psl @SlavicGeneral @klip11 @TheTakeoverHasBegun
View attachment 2469888

• JFL
they both have retard pheno

• +1
  • JFL
The rules are just nothing illegal or incites illegal activity (following American law)

What does Meghan Fox's age have to do with anything? Also you can't PM me because too many people ask for me to get rid of their warnings.

16 is legal in Singapore.

• JFL
Not attracted. They ugly and old whores