Why are younger Stacies, 19+, going for older Chads 40+?

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Can't be the money. Because I keep seeing them with these guys that look bankrupt. But jacked! I don't understand this. Is it that younger guys are just not as attractive and charming as the older ones? Could it be the experience that's mogging them? Ugh. I don't like how this is turning out, guys. If this continues, the gay community's gonna be spurting in their jeans as the younger ones come pouring in. Desperate for some sort of intimacy. Ugh.

I guess some things are left unknown.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, Lookologist003, ominion and 18 others
42-15537605.jpg

they want dilfs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, Hades, n0rthface and 9 others
daddy issues

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, callisto, Hades and 21 others
past a certain point (usually 16yrs old) something snaps in their brain and they stop liking pretty boys and go for masc dudes

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: callisto, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, justinzayn and 2 others
daddy issues
Perhaps they long for that older man's attention and maturity. Or perhaps they realize younger guys are too much into gaming and their needs are not being fulfilled. Ugh. "Not looking good, guys, not looking good."

005ae328945b80972020

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Ken, klip11 and 5 others
Ugh. I hate to be that guy that bumps threads. But I feel this information needs to settle into some of your heads. Ugh. I'm only trying to help.

eae4be9f390a3b464cd57b228a1314f8.jpg
o-OLDER-MAN-YOUNGER-WOMAN-facebook-690x345.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: klip11, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 5 others
Its called daddy issues

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: justinzayn, Kingcel32, TUSSELEIF and 7 others
after many gangbangs with bbcs, they need to think about a stable future, so they go for older men with lots of money
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: klip11, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 15 others
Can't be the money. Because I keep seeing them with these guys that look bankrupt. But jacked! I don't understand this. Is it that younger guys are just not as attractive and charming as the older ones? Could it be the experience that's mogging them? Ugh. I don't like how this is turning out, guys. If this continues, the gay community's gonna be spurting in their jeans as the younger ones come pouring in. Desperate for some sort of intimacy. Ugh.

I guess some things are left unknown.
Yeah, no.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Growth Plate, Chadeep and 2 others
Betabuxxing, attention(oldcels Will literally worship Young pussy) and some things we still don't know.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ominion, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, justinzayn and 3 others
Same reason some guys have a milf fetish, just their preference due to environment or some shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: justinzayn, Toth's thot, TUSSELEIF and 6 others
i dont see this very often were i live

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ominion, TechnoBoss, BigJimsWornOutTires and 3 others
Yeah, no.
Ugh. Yeah. Its true. Too much gaming perhaps. But the gay community's waiting for you with open arms. Go get 'em, tiger!

age-gap.jpg

• Hmm...
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 10536
Ugh. Yeah. Its true. Too much gaming perhaps. But the gay community's waiting for you with open arms. Go get 'em, tiger!

age-gap.jpg
Tinder is full of "if you're 30 don't even dare messaging me" so idk.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, justinzayn, Looks234 and 5 others
Tinder is full of "if you're 30 don't even dare messaging me" so idk.
Ugh. Awkward. Not sure where you're getting your Tinder information from, but ugh, you go ahead and believe that. Go play a game or something. This isn't for you.

older-man-proposing-to-younger-woman-55890525.jpg

no money no honey

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and BigJimsWornOutTires
Ugh. Awkward. Not sure where you're getting your Tinder information from, but ugh, you go ahead and believe that. Go play a game or something. This isn't for you.

older-man-proposing-to-younger-woman-55890525.jpg
Cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard and BigJimsWornOutTires
Those guys are their dads you fucking dumbass autist

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member, NarcyChadlite and BigJimsWornOutTires
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Solidcoin, KDA Player and 5 others
This
Girls hate guys over 25
The only reason it doesn't fuck me over is that I look 24. But it'd be over otherwise. Well, it is over regardless.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 7580
Those guys are their dads you fucking dumbass autist
Ugh. Whatever makes this fact easier for you to digest, knock yourself out. But in reality, younger Stacies are going for charming oldcels because they get more attention, fucking, money and conversation. THIS - I know for a fact. Seethe more.

The-Good-and-the-Bad-of-Dating-a-Younger-Man.jpg

Ugh. Whatever makes this fact easier for you to digest, knock yourself out. But in reality, younger Stacies are going for charming oldcels because they get more attention, fucking, money and conversation. THIS - I know for a fact.

The-Good-and-the-Bad-of-Dating-a-Younger-Man.jpg
Not true at all
14-16 is prime for men that’s why teachers bang students
It’s completely over after 25

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, It'snotover, Pietrosiek and 3 others
Not true at all
14-16 is prime for men that’s why teachers bang students
It’s completely over after 25
----
tenor.gif
----
PEDO ALERT!

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 7580
Women go for older men when they cant find an alpha their own age. They prefer old alpha than young beta.

Older generation has much higher rate of alphas because they were raised for masculine than zoomers.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Pietrosiek, Deleted member 12002 and 1 other person
Girls are pedo
They prefer 14-16 year old boys
I dont know anything about that sickness but what I do know, the younger foids 19+ are rejecting guys their age ever since this Covid-19 narrative started. Even my neighbor! He's 52 years old and his new girlfriend's 22. And she looks good. Ouch. And every so often when they're outside, I have to see his hands all over her. Something happened to our reality.

Girls are rejecting guys their age is trending! Ugh.
where-younger-guys-go-wrong-with-women.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, justinzayn and Deleted member 7580
I dont know anything about that sickness but what I do know, the younger foids 19+ are rejecting guys their age ever since this Covid-19 narrative started. Even my neighbor! He's 52 years old and his new girlfriend's 22. And she looks good. Ouch. And every so often when they're outside, I have to see his hands all over her. Something happened to our reality.

Girls are rejecting guys their age is trending! Ugh.
where-younger-guys-go-wrong-with-women.jpg
Cope
How old are you ?

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
A tinder w any of these guys would yield below avg results

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, whiteissuperior and BigJimsWornOutTires
I just got off the phone with my cousin. She's 20. I asked her about this. She said its true and called sugardaddy dating. Though I've heard about that years back. But she said it's not like that anymore. Guys her age refuse to move out from their parents' houses and older men have their own places. So it makes perfect sense to her why older men. Then she giggled and said something under her breath. I pushed to know what she said. A guy she's dating is 43 years old. Damn! I told her I disagree with that. She replied, "Mind your own business, bitch! Or you gonna get pop-pop-pop." She hung up.

I don't get that! She's smart, a decent weight, from a good family and she threatened me? What the fuck is going on???

da
I just got off the phone with my cousin. She's 20. I asked her about this. She said its true and called sugardaddy dating. Though I've heard about that years back. But she said it's not like that anymore. Guys her age refuse to move out from their parents' houses and older men have their own places. So it makes perfect sense to her why older men. Then she giggled and said something under her breath. I pushed to know what she said. A guy she's dating is 43 years old. Damn! I told her I disagree with that. She replied, "Mind your own business, bitch! Or you gonna get pop-pop-pop." She hung up.

I don't get that! She's smart, a decent weight, from a good family and she threatened me? What the fuck is going on???
daily suifuel

• JFL
da

daily suifuel
Ugh. I guess it makes sense. Why would a 20-year-old foid date a guy that still lives with his mommy? She supposed to be moving up the ladder, not down it. Dating a guy her own age has a stronger potential of placing her into poverty. Even the upper-middle-class girls are learning this the hard way. So I guess I get it. And now if the younger foid doesn't date older men, girls her age will alienate against her. Ugh. Sucks to be that age. ;);)

old-guy-young-woman-3ugjdP.jpg

Ugh. I guess it makes sense. Why would a 20-year-old foid date a guy that still lives with his mommy? She supposed to be moving up the ladder, not down it. Dating a guy her own age has a stronger potential of placing her into poverty. Even the upper-middle-class girls are learning this the hard way. So I guess I get it. And now if the younger foid doesn't date older men, girls her age will alienate against her. Ugh. Sucks to be that age. ;);)

old-guy-young-woman-3ugjdP.jpg
girls do anthing for a chad, it's also the opposite, chads coming from poorer backgrounds always move up the ladder due to a bitch simping mostly over him with her family money.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 4797 and BigJimsWornOutTires
girls do anthing for a chad, it's also the opposite, chads coming from poorer backgrounds always move up the ladder due to a bitch simping mostly over him with her family money.
Ugh. I get the Chad of any age shucks their oysters, but these old wrinkled farts are getting in on that. Perhaps it really is all about the money. To a normal foid, a penis is a penis. As long as it works, she's happy. Ugh. DAMN YOU, FEMINISTS!

6486.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
BigJimsWornOutTires

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and BigJimsWornOutTires
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Old guys have money and status

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, justinzayn, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
Becasue that older guys just LOOKS better and have more masculine , non childish behavior

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Becasue that older guys just LOOKS better and have more masculine , non childish behavior
Must be the salt and pepper hair. And if he takes care of his body, the foids find that more attractive and sexually appealing than a younger one playing with himself, thus to gaming. Ugh.

main-qimg-da668c0879614b3231a780f0332fe577

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SoundnVision, justinzayn and oldcell
Ugh. I don't mind if shes in her 20s and he's in his 30s. But 40s-50s? Come on! Wtf. Is the experience that damn important to you women? Smh. Ugh.

3.jpg

Ugh. I'm just trying to help these younger guys see a reality unfolding.

I see things as they happen.

older-man-dating-young-woman-1024x803.jpg
So be honest
What is this thing you’re doing
And are the people here really this giga autistic to where they can’t see what you’re doing, or is everyone in on it and the giga autist is me?

So be honest
What is this thing you’re doing
And are the people here really this giga autistic to where they can’t see what you’re doing, or is everyone in on it and the giga autist is me?
Ugh. If you're implying that I'm projecting and trying to trend something among 20+ vaginas, then you are delusional. Ugh.

11-1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: loksr
I appreciate the explanation
Ugh. Uh? What explanation? Oh, so now you're projecting my assumption of what you're assuming as the reasoning? Ugh. No. I see things as they happen. It's a talent I have. A natural gift. And what I've been seeing, ugh, not looking good for younger guys. And it makes sense! Vaginas want attention, penetration, and satisfaction. Having to wait for the guy to get finished gaming, isn't working out for her anymore. And knowing most guys 19+ refuse to leave the parent's house, ugh, she can't be herself. She wants freedom! An older guy is providing that for her. Figure it out!

1*G89VS8hKMJaKz_nP3Kv7Hg.jpeg

Ugh. My advice to younger guys. Its not that foids prefer older guys or BBC. Its that you all are not available for their feminine needs and natural desire for intimacy that matters. A quick fuck is okay here or there. But not constantly! She'll begin to lose herself. And smart foids wise up quick! Black guys spend little time gaming and more staying active. Most of them are poor. Not spoiled. Vagina is vagina. Doesn't matter the tier. They have needs!

You all are losing them because of the gaming and not wanting to make something of yourselves.

main-qimg-3ca680eaa48a95a849f495d4d82455a2

Ugh. My advice to younger guys. Its not that foids prefer older guys or BBC. Its that you all are not available for their feminine needs and natural desire for intimacy that matters. A quick fuck is okay here or there. But not constantly! She'll begin to lose herself. And smart foids wise up quick! Black guys spend little time gaming and more staying active. Most of them are poor. Not spoiled. Vagina is vagina. Doesn't matter the tier. They have needs!

You all are losing them because of the gaming and not wanting to make something of yourselves.

main-qimg-3ca680eaa48a95a849f495d4d82455a2
Reply to my tag and write an essay on my thread Jimmy

Reply to my tag and write an essay on my thread Jimmy
Ugh. Why did you want that? Hollywood writers are desperate. What most people aren't aware of, the boom that's happening because of the streaming services. Netflix/Hulu/Prime is literally fucking the shit out of Hollywood.

But what about this trend with younger women going with older men? Ugh. Now that's a pickle.

180416_old-man-young-women-720x405.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: geezcel
Ugh. Why did you want that? Hollywood writers are desperate. What most people aren't aware of, the boom that's happening because of the streaming services. Netflix/Hulu/Prime is literally fucking the shit out of Hollywood.

But what about this trend with younger women going with older men? Ugh. Now that's a pickle.

180416_old-man-young-women-720x405.jpg
they like their old pickled cocks :)

• JFL