If you are Being bullied at school, Just offer to pay 10 Dollars a month to the Bully for them to Stop bullying you. Worked for me

_MVP_

_MVP_

C better at crime forever
I paid my Bullies for 3 years and they became my best Friends, they even protected me from Other kids

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, 5'7 zoomer, IMOGYOU and 3 others
Give them fake currency and when they use it your beating will be compounded like stonks n shid

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU
cucked

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, 5'7 zoomer, stamaster21 and 2 others
I paid my Bullies for 3 years and they became my best Friends, they even protected me from Other kids
Wtf I knocked my bully out so hard they had to call an ambulance we both got suspended but after the suspension when I started playing football we became friends

You're supposed to kill them and make sure nobody finds out, not pay them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60051 and murdah
But honestly I'm not surprised I expected this type of behavior from you cum skins

The Bullies were on my leash, i told them, Another Kid was bullying me and they Beat him Up after school. Its was Well Worth it to pay them

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and yeeyeeslayer
Like in prison

The Bullies were on my leash, i told them, Another Kid was bullying me and they Beat him Up after school. Its was Well Wörth it to pay them
When I got bullied 4 or more of them got beat up one even came with blue eye to school

bullies only understand and respect one thing VIOLENCE. bullies prey on weaker mentally/socially people.
The trick is you have to stop it as soon as it starts, if you lose the fight o well, but at least the bully should leave you alone or the very least come back only one more time, a since they want easy targets.

Bullies hate people who fight back. You wanna know why bullies are alot less in the adult world and society is because of blow-back. When bullies are in highschool or even younger their considered minors and are special classification and are protected by society and laws. Young bullies use the same policies and laws in place to protect people to their advantage, such as schools having no violence tolerence such as both parties are punished.

This is stupid as bullies don't care of their suspended or get in school suspention, to them its a little 3 day vacation to relax and play pc/videogames and watch tv, their parents don't care so its not a real punishment, mean while the student who got attacked now is now at home with their parents upset at them and punishing them, billy i told you we sent you to school to learn not to fight, but i was defending myself, and the parents say i don't want to hear it.

bullies only understand and respect one thing VIOLENCE. bullies prey on weaker mentally/socially people.
The trick is you have to stop it as soon as it starts, if you lose the fight o well, but at least the bully should leave you alone or the very least come back only one more time, a since they want easy targets.

Bullies hate people who fight back. You wanna know why bullies are alot less in the adult world and society is because of blow-back. When bullies are in highschool or even younger their considered minors and are special classification and are protected by society and laws. Young bullies use the same policies and laws in place to protect people to their advantage, such as schools having no violence tolerence such as both parties are punished.

This is stupid as bullies don't care of their suspended or get in school suspention, to them its a little 3 day vacation to relax and play pc/videogames and watch tv, their parents don't care so its not a real punishment, mean while the student who got attacked now is now at home with their parents upset at them and punishing them, billy i told you we sent you to school to learn not to fight, but i was defending myself, and the parents say i don't want to hear it.
No violence policy is so fucking retarded

So ur just supposed to sit there and let yourself get assaulted?

What happened was back in the day, they would have to look at cameras and ask students investigate. But sadly adults are idiots their aksing 3-17 year olds who will often lie depending on the social status of the people invovlved aka favoring one person over the other. When i was 8 years old the teacher sent a kid ot pick up the test from all the students desk and as he got to me i was finishing answer and i didn't see him behind me and as i sat up i poked him with pencil by mistake in the face with the eraser end. He gave me a slight shove and said arggg the teacher turned around and went to him and said are you okay. Then because this kid is popular in the class and in school and is one of the teachers favorites he got special treatmeant. The other little students said he poked him in the eye. I told the teacher and the kid it was accident.

Notice the teacher didn't use the NO violence policy instead she spoke to the dean and she was upset at me, when she asked the kid what happened he just looked at me and shook hes head. By the way the kid wasn't a bad kid he was well liked and popular and knew it was a accident else he would have kicked my ass , as this kid did boxing and wrestling and could fight. The dean comes to me and points and says come with me, they call my parents no one is home. Now i get home and mother gets insane lockes up all the videos games in the closet and yells at me, because now she has to come to school to meet the dean and miss work. They gave me three days suspention.

No violence policies are basically so the school can save time and resources and not be sued or blamed for anything as they can say SEE i punished both people. But get this their is gonna be bias as its up to the teachers or principal to enforce the policy and we know teachers / principals have favorites. Some may even punish a victim if the student is of lower social rank, you've seen it the cool bully who beats up students but is cool with teachers and most of the students and is liked.

Last edited:
offering to do this would make the bullying even worse lmao, you're just going to turn into an even bigger laughing stock than before

• JFL
Reactions: NotCarv