How.. im treated as a subhuman in US

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: justbentbro, GabachoCopium, dopaminebeyondfried and 2 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307
How.. im treated as a subhuman in US
imagine being born in baltics? man are few inches taller on average, more good looking, you live in depressed stalin buildings, and wage 5 days a week from 8 to 8 for 600 jewros

@St.TikTokcel

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hopecel, arab_chink, Deleted member 61307 and 2 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61307 and sweetheart
move to some better Eu country first
yeah i plan to become dishwasher in france because it will give better financial situation than being experienced programmer in EE

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 61307 and 2 others
imagine being born in baltics? man are few inches taller on average, more good looking, you live in depressed stalin buildings, and wage 5 days a week from 8 to 8 for 600 jewros

@St.TikTokcel
All my relatives in EE go partying every week and all in LTR despite looking worse than me

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: arab_chink, Deleted member 61307 and ambi
yeah i plan to become dishwasher in france because it will give better financial situation than being experienced programmer in EE
literally go bartend in some other EU country unironically yes better pay than EE shitholes. Then make connections and keep moving or finding better jobs

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, arab_chink, Deleted member 61307 and 1 other person

@St.TikTokcel
Strictest gun laws btw

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: M-1014, arab_chink, Deleted member 61307 and 2 others
cope

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arab_chink, Deleted member 61307 and northern mogger
woukd rather be in russia rn fhan muttmerica

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: spongebob, arab_chink, butterworld and 5 others
chill out budddy

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307
Jewish tricks..... Promoting mass immigration to America
Players Association Sport GIF by NBPA

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: 8incheer, arab_chink, Alt Number 3 and 2 others
woukd rather be in russia rn fhan muttmerica
Name a single thing that's better than the alternative in the USA. No muh foids or tradcuck shit.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, murdah, ambi and 3 others
shittiest coutry i'd rather spawn in fucking south africa

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: arab_chink, irkedphaggot and murdah
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Eternal_, irkedphaggot and murdah
  • JFL
Reactions: Eternal_ and St.TikTokcel
Imagine living like @subhumanchad you just fuck around and party despite being orge and poor as shit, mogs america sub chad experience

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and ambi
Imagine living like @subhumanchad you just fuck around and party despite being orge and poor as shit, mogs america sub chad experience
he is in portugal, thats first world

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Name a single thing that's better than the alternative in the USA. No muh foids or tradcuck shit.
Economy isnt inflated, free healthcare, divorce rates arent high

• +1
You clearly know nothing about the USA

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and murdah
Im prettyboy

• +1
Economy isnt inflated, free healthcare, divorce rates arent high
oh my guys, you fell for russian propoganda i thought only sub 80 iq babushkas fall for it but i found the target audience

@St.TikTokcel insanity how they mention things, they have no clue about
muh free healthcare, you will be waiting months in line for your doctor and still pay shit ton of money
muh divorce rates arent high, just fucking watch statistics
muh not inflated economy, snickers was 60 cents in 2017 now its 1. 10 euro and its about every fucking product

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and St.TikTokcel
No diversity and low crime rates
Tbh I don't expect amerimutts know anything about the east. No need for them really.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sweetheart and murdah
wish i was born in USA not in Europe

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheAnomaly and murdah
Dumbass, theres barely any ethnics and mass immigration is not a thing
wtf? baltics are full of indians and ethnics

russia is filled with chechens , tajiks, azers etc

same for ukraine

maybe poland but ok good luck waging for 4 euros a hour

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah and St.TikTokcel
oh my guys, you fell for russian propoganda i thought only sub 80 iq babushkas fall for it but i found the target audience

muh free healthcare,
No such thing. You get taxed for it. My fren had to pay 500 jewros for 3 months of it
you will be waiting months in line for your doctor and still pay shit ton of money
Waited 2 years for my dermatologist appointment. When I arrived there, I spent 2 mins before they told me to fuck off to another clinic (another 1 year of waiting)
Water
muh not inflated economy, snickers was 60 cents in 2017 now its 1. 10 euro and its about every fucking product
400 jewro salary but everyone in the city centre is driving maybachs, g class and bentleys.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and sweetheart
  • JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male, murdah and St.TikTokcel
wtf? baltics are full of indians and ethnics

russia is filled with chechens , tajiks, azers etc

same for ukraine

maybe poland but ok good luck waging for 4 euros a hour
do u like the ethnics there?

muh free healthcare, you will be waiting months in line for your doctor and still pay shit ton of money
Nigga, i bet your one of thoose foreingers who think america is the holy land:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:,have fun living in a counrty where our president doesnt fucking know what planet he lives in. The rent here is high
1E578E8A BE89 472A 914A 68FA5E9F5FF6

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Nigga, i bet your one of thoose foreingers who think america is the holy land:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:,have fun living in a counrty where our president doesnt fucking know what planet he lives in. The rent here is highView attachment 2920625
explode yourself in minecraft if you believe america propaganda in 2024

literally go bartend in some other EU country unironically yes better pay than EE shitholes. Then make connections and keep moving or finding better jobs
bartending is a mogger profession tbh

• +1
Reactions: ambi
Nigga, i bet your one of thoose foreingers who think america is the holy land:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:,have fun living in a counrty where our president doesnt fucking know what planet he lives in. The rent here is highView attachment 2920625
i dont think its holy land . it is just better in any way possible

muh argument that biden is old, my president is gay that literally barks at russia every day ( aka inviting them to invade after they are done with ukraine)

its piss poor, no prospect, forgotten land where every youth moves to uk or dutch for money. and in few years if i dont leave i will be forcefully conscripted to die defending my country from mongol invasion. die for this poor shithole that has never gave me anything

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, arab_chink and TheAnomaly
The US is great if you willing to strive and work & achieve. Not so great if you want to LDAR.

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
bartending is a mogger profession tbh
Hell for high inhib people but might help you become low inhib if interactions are pleasant and positive

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Hell for high inhib people but might help you become low inhib if interactions are pleasant and positive
yeah u gotta be NT but thats the case with most good jobs

• +1
idk what is bartender i only drink vodka. i would never do talking profession , why not just wash dishes in some france city if its gonna land me 10x comfort than being top 1% programmer in baltics

• +1
i dont think its holy land . it is just better in any way possible

muh argument that biden is old, my president is gay that literally barks at russia every day ( aka inviting them to invade after they are done with ukraine)

its piss poor, no prospect, forgotten land where every youth moves to uk or dutch for money. and in few years if i dont leave i will be forcefully conscripted to die defending my country from mongol invasion. die for this poor shithole that has never gave me anything
I was focusing mostly on europe not russia, i know russia is horrible right now

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer