If you are sub 200lb

They do as they are passive an inherent. A guy being taller on itself doesn’t imply he wants to hurt me

Putting on huge amount of muscle and acting agressive though does

The key is to avoid active physical confrontation (as it will land you criminal charges), either intimitade passively with height or manipulate them
i never said you have to act agressive

just that being a huge big framed tall jock is ideal and if you are small you are prone to be a pathetic victim of abuse by men and women

even Opry is treated like a little cuck by big MMs like NIck bateman etc

height and frame exert power through physical intimidation

If you frequently find yourself in situations where you feel the need to be intimidating, imo you’re in a bad spot/headspace in life.

Look at the amount of rappers who get killed every year for glorifying violence and trying to project an image of intimidation. While the rich, and happy don’t give a fuck about dominance games and simply focus on what actually gives you power in this life: $$$

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 2268
redpill cope
If you think learning how to box is "redpill cope" you've obviously never been an altercation.

Any half decent lean boxer destroys the face of these useless roiding bloatloards. And if you train you'll realize this.

Last edited:
If you think learning how to box is "redpill cope" you've obviously never been an altercation.

Any half decent lean boxer destroys the face of these useless roiding bloatloards. And if you train you'll realize this.
I train boxing but i know a 6’8 250lb guy would smack me irl on a street fight
And I know I would kill a lightweight manlet

I train boxing but i know a 6’8 250lb guy would smack me irl on a street fight
And I know I would kill a lightweight manlet
Oh now you've bumped it up to 6'8" giants? Cope.

You wouldn't kill any lightweight. You'd probably bitch out against some overcompensating turbo manlet due to fear of embarrassment.

You insecure framecel.

Last edited:
Oh now you've bumped it up to 6'8" giants? Cope.

You wouldn't kill any lightweight. You'd probably bitch out against some overcompensating turbo manlet due to fear of embarrassment.

You insecure framecel.
my frame is twice yours faggot

Unathletic perhaps

But lol @ can’t fight. Dude deadlifts 4.5x body weight no problem if he gets a hold of that neck it’s getting squished like a Twinkie
This is a cope I've heard meatheads say many times. "Bro if I had your neck bro I deadlift 600 imagine that." If you're untrained, you have no idea how to get someone's neck in the first place. There are entire grappling sports dedicated to getting into those positions, and if you don't know them, you are going to look like a moron when you fight someone trained.
This is fatcel cope, i would rather be trained and 185 then some fat beer drinking loser that thinks his fat is powerful.
There are lots of these guys in the USA.

When I was 200 lbs+, I got significantly more intimidation based respect from men. But female attraction? Very fucking little and I found myself having to exert a lot more energy/“game” just to get laid. Even then, quality of women was much lower.

At 160-165 lbs lean, I get ridiculously more attention and attraction from women. I can be a lot more fucking chill, barely try but get laid more and with hotter women. Still need to escalate and shit, but I can be very blase and put in minimal effort with the talking.

I absolutely do notice that a lot more men “hate” and try to posture up when I’m lean vs when I was bigger and fatter. But nobody ever throws hands, and it’s easy to just ignore/not even acknowledge them while I enjoy the attention from women and status
What’s your body count and age?

If you frequently find yourself in situations where you feel the need to be intimidating, imo you’re in a bad spot/headspace in life.

Look at the amount of rappers who get killed every year for glorifying violence and trying to project an image of intimidation. While the rich, and happy don’t give a fuck about dominance games and simply focus on what actually gives you power in this life: $$$
Amount of guys coping with male gaze here is crazy. Height muscle is all cope face is all that matters.

This is a cope I've heard meatheads say many times. "Bro if I had your neck bro I deadlift 600 imagine that." If you're untrained, you have no idea how to get someone's neck in the first place. There are entire grappling sports dedicated to getting into those positions, and if you don't know them, you are going to look like a moron when you fight someone trained.

There are lots of these guys in the USA.
496BF37F CACA 4D22 A9E7 92B843635B3E

Idk how to break it for u bro but this is a guy who rows 3+ plates. He would literally Grab u by the shirt & throw u across the room before u can even “get into position”

Lunsford is 300 lbs to put that into perspective

Let me just put on 15 lbs of fat for your male gaze cope.

I’ll get to 200 lbs eventually but this idea that “real men are 200 lbs+” is based on body fat percentage that are NOT Psl approved.
PSL's for tardy tards anyways.

You are a victim, prone to be victimized

be submissive and always try to avoid trouble with tough abusive men

Always be with a handgun, be sure it’s a small one tho, you don’t want to die from the recoil
Yeah, if you're sub 200 lb. Just go ahead and bend over and present your butthole for any dude that looks at you aggressively. Just let him have his sick way with you.

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
Most guys are gonna look like utterdogshit at 200lbs

Meanwhile prime women love lean guys who are 155-180ish. And honestly even the upper end of this is tough as a natty if you wanna stay really shredded

Most fitness models at like 5’10-5’11 are stil only 170-175ish. So yeah being 200lbs is a pretty terrible idea in most cases
Cope. you should take the chode pill. @forevergymcelling @Blackgymmax tell him about it. 5'11 200lbs and above is ideal for prime high E women. All high E women want to be manhandled in bed by a Chodemaxxed bad boy like this:
Screen Shot 2023 01 04 at 101918 AM
Unknown 100222 AM

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and Blackgymmax
View attachment 2046982

Idk how to break it for u bro but this is a guy who rows 3+ plates. He would literally Grab u by the shirt & throw u across the room before u can even “get into position”

maddox prolly one arm rows 3 plates

lack of size is the biggest form of unatractiveness in males

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
how can you be lean and over 200 lbs if ur a framelet and a subhuman 6'1 manlet.
6’1 you should be atleast 205lbs with abs if not you have subhuman bone density genetics

• +1
im 55 kg and can beat any motherfucker to death.

• JFL
View attachment 2046982

Invisible to women

5’11 is manlet. Where are you basing this claim? Are you above 100 laycount?
5’11 unfrauded isn’t manlet it’s more so average range for white zoomers, but it doesn’t give halo. Halo starts at 6’1 unfrauded barefoot (Think CR7 or Logan Paul’s height as they are both 6’1 flat, it’s tall but it’s not giant)

• +1
You are a victim, prone to be victimized

be submissive and always try to avoid trouble with tough abusive men

Always be with a handgun, be sure it’s a small one tho, you don’t want to die from the recoil
I kind of agree tbh. 200 lbs is a good rubicon from normie to potential Chad
220 lbs is probably outlier for true mogger
implying low bf like 10-15%

• +1
I kind of agree tbh. 200 lbs is a good rubicon from normie to potential Chad
220 lbs is probably outlier for true mogger
implying low bf like 10-15%
Idk if it’s chad weight all I know is sub 200lb= cuck
Above 250lb=titan

265lb is where life begins for men

• JFL