if you can solve this you are 115+ iq

Ill help explain it to you.

First you need to recognize that there is such a thing as intelligence, that is, is everybody equally intelligent? Or are some people more intelligent than others? If you deny the existence of intelligence alltogether, you're probably retarded. Anyways. Ok now that we've established the existence of intelligence, we can assign an abstract theoretical value to it, lets call this value g, or general intelligence.

Then the question arises of how many sub-components there are to general intelligence. In psychometry, you can derive subcomponents by running a large number of participants through a set of long tests that include random questions that can objectively be graded as correct and incorrect based on participant response, then you can group questions together by how often participants consistently failed or succeeded in this cluster of questions (adjusted for difficulty). These would then be the subcomponents of g or general intelligence.

I don't remember off the top of my head what these ended up being but I believe they were something like, verbal intelligence, linguistic intelligence, spatial reasoning, etc (no emotional intelligence was not on this that shits a meme JFL). Now as it turns out, the components of intelligence are incredibly correlate to eachother, (>95%), that is if you're at the 70th percentile of verbal intelligence, odds are you're around the 70th percentile in all other intelligences, so you can very accurately use a single figure to encompass all of these, the figure most commonly used is IQ, which is graded on a standard distribution with mean of 100 SD of 15.

As for its validity as a psychometric examination, you're right in that a psychometric exam is valid insofar as it measures some real world quality. For example an exam on extraversion would have to monitor the social lives of participants to see if the test was valid as a measure of their extraversion. For IQ however, intelligence can be broadly conceived as an ability to solve problems, and it just so happens IQ tests-- valid ones at least-- test solely for abstract pattern recognition. Studying for a valid IQ test has been shown to have negligible effects on the result.

So the IQ test in a way validates itself, in that it directly measures general intelligence in the problems that it gives you, but if you wanted to take it a step further and measure the predictiveness of IQ on academic/carreer success, it has also been found to be the #1 most reliable predictor.

TL;DR, you're retarded and probably have sub100iq

How dare you throw me into this much water knowing that I can't swim :feelswhat:

drowning homer simpson GIF

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: cube and LooksThinker
none of the above

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
So no one of you dumb fucks figured it out wow

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, MoggerGaston, ineonx and 3 others
i´m not sure
View attachment 2772226
two blue lines up+one red line horizontally= 1 blue line which makes mix between vertical and horizontal black line.
first horizontal line: 2blue lines up + one red horizontally= one black mix line
in the second line it's probably: 2blue mix lines= one vertical line. Vertical line + small red mix line= some fucking black mix line which exact pattern i can't for sure know.
Last line is just impossible to count up because there is too little amount of patterns to use
@Tai Lung
black line would just mean cube split i guess and doesnt count as "line", why would he choose colour black otherwise. But this also doesnt make sense because there are space between cubes..

Last edited:
Op is trolling us all baiting our brain cells to waste precious energy in no sense problem when we should just rot hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, ascension, scrunchables and 1 other person
black line would just mean cube split i guess and doesnt count as "line", why would he choose colour black otherwise. But this also doesnt make sense because there are space between cubes..
Yeah so it´s not a cube split

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and Tai Lung
Op is trolling us all baiting our brain cells to waste precious energy in no sense problem when we should just rot hard
Nah thats what everyone said last time but then he revealed the solution and everyone was just too dumb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Harold O'brien, Tai Lung and 1 other person
Nah thats what everyone said last time but then he revealed the solution and everyone was just too dumb
it´s 130iq+ minimum if it´s possible to actually get solution

your #1 argument is that an iq test validates itself. jfl at going to the length to write this essay when the central premise is plainly circular logic

regarding predictive capabilities of iq, it's been demonstrated the main ones (educational attainment, job occupation, job complexity) are weak + self-fulfilling + ambiguous + engineered
Well what is your definition of intelligence? All abstract problem solving boils down to is pattern recognition, so yes, if you take make a 100 question test from a large bank of pattern recognition problems, and distribute it to 500 people and rank them, that is IQ. You can do some white liberal foid cope about how its more complex than that, and "emotional" intelligence matters more, but thats the harsh reality of it. I won't even entertain your comments about some buzzfeed article "aktually proving iq predictiveness is wrong!", because every single valid academic source establishes it as a strong predictor.

Well what is your definition of intelligence? All abstract problem solving boils down to is pattern recognition, so yes, if you take make a 100 question test from a large bank of pattern recognition problems, and distribute it to 500 people and rank them, that is IQ. You can do some white liberal foid cope about how its more complex than that, and "emotional" intelligence matters more, but thats the harsh reality of it. I won't even entertain your comments about some buzzfeed article "aktually proving iq predictiveness is wrong!", because every single valid academic source establishes it as a strong predictor.
my best shot would be: more capable of both understanding existing ideas and producing novel ideas

i dont agree with intelligence = pattern detection. i think spotting patterns for the sake of it is a low intelligence trait

yes, emotional intelligence is retarded

i would argue there are no valid academic sources for psychometry because it's a meme field of science for stem rejects and larping racists

If so the difficulty is much higher looks like high range tests difficulty 150+ for sure not that is hard to create one ofc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and LooksThinker
If so the difficulty is much higher looks like high range tests difficulty 150+ for sure not that is hard to create one ofc
fuark might as well give up then

solution:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, MoggerGaston, pig_face and 5 others
third box in each row is split into the number of segments that is equal to the number of intersections between blue and red lines when box 1 and box 2 are superimposed

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung and Deleted member 14693
third box in each row is split into the number of segments that is equal to the number of intersections between blue and red lines when box 1 and box 2 are superimposed
so that one box was empty

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, Tai Lung and Harold O'brien
Fr Fr GIF by Zoomer

@_MVP_ thoughts?

surface level response.
Ok? U literally asked him to define it tard.
All u did was added on his explanation.
what is general intelligence? it's the prinicipal component of the results of a battery of tests. i.e. correlations that 'psychometrists' (jfl) reify and pretend are meaningfully descriptive of the world around us
But your method of measuring intelligence with solving lines in boxes is obviously a more valid standard right

lol there's a reason real iq tests are a hundred questions and made to professional standards and proctored. imagine thinking puzzles made willy nilly by random retards on the internet have any bearing at all on determining iq

if you even attempted to solve this, it's over for your iq

lol there's a reason real iq tests are a hundred questions and made to professional standards and proctored. imagine thinking puzzles made willy nilly by random retards on the internet have any bearing at all on determining iq

if you even attempted to solve this, it's over for your iq
at the end of the day it's all the same shit. The puzzles in standard iq tests are just the random musings of some guy

• +1
Reactions: pig_face
I looked at it for a minute so could be wrong but I think it is just one blue line and a red one, there is to little of a pattern to follow in which order the lines should. However that’s not how these questions work it is usually what makes the most sense.

There aren't six intersections but four
There are already two intersections in box 7 before it is superimposed with box 8

• +1
Reactions: pig_face
Stupidity also has logic in iq tests

How low IQ am i? I don’t even know what I’m looking at or what the question should be
a huge part of iq tests is familiartiy with the format of questions and typical solutions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65658 and AspiringMogger
a huge part of iq tests is familiartiy with the format of questions and typical solutions
Ive never done an IQ test so I’d be a duck out of water. Don’t even know what the solution is supposed to look like, nor the question to the problem. Care to share it?

What does my answer mean in relation to my iq?
6CF4AA68 07CC 46E1 B9DD E6DBA60F9FCE

your #1 argument is that an iq test validates itself. jfl at going to the length to write this essay when the central premise is plainly circular logic

regarding predictive capabilities of iq, it's been demonstrated the main ones (educational attainment, job occupation, job complexity) are weak + self-fulfilling + ambiguous + engineered
You are retarded.

Is the second line, third row supposed to be empty or are we supposed to solve 2 questions here?

IMG 20240229 151031
does this make any sense? if yes then i will try

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back