Reactions: socialcel and soover4me
Did you solve it?

This wont get you bitches

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, socialcel, Deleted member 48689 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy and thecel
will all the bitches in the world help you solve problems? getting laid is such a cope
Solveing puzzles doesnt garuntee you have high iq, if so then its pointless

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Lyxguxx
Fuck do I know 💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger, fuxkdakikez, LooksThinker and 1 other person
Solveing puzzles doesnt garuntee you have high iq, if so then its pointless
iq is fake, it's a load of bs

but solving puzzles means you have it (not iq: it). impossible to be mogged harder than when you cant solve something that someone else can

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and iam good boy

but solving puzzles means you have 'it'. impossible to be mogged harder than when you cant solve something that someone else can
This doesnt even make sense, so it pointless. This shit wont make me a billionaire

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037 and lowiqNormie
I don't see any pattern in it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, fuxkdakikez, lowiqNormie and 3 others
This doesnt even make sense, so it pointless. This shit wont make me a billionaire
ok? so leave the thread, nobody is forcing you to attempt this, lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Tai Lung

but solving puzzles means you have it (not iq: it). impossible to be mogged harder than when you cant solve something that someone else can
People who don’t “believe” in IQ are low IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
People who don’t “believe” in IQ are low IQ.
why would i believe in iq? i bet you cant even define what iq is jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
Did u meant to draw the black line?

idk bc my iq has went down over time

why would i believe in iq? i bet you cant even define what iq is jfl
Intelligence quotient, its a number that measures for g, general intelligence, it is the most valid psychometric examination every created. Saying you don’t believe in IQ is like saying you don’t believe distance exists. I’m guessing you got a low score on an examination and now try to cope with having low IQ by making your own definition of intelligence.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Tai Lung and chadintraining
tbh I'm utterly hopeless if I'm not given multiple choice on these like normal jfl

There isno pAttern in it

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, MoggerGaston, nulll and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Gargamel, whiteislandpill, MoggerGaston and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, MoggerGaston, Deleted member 14693 and 3 others
Intelligence quotient, its a number that measures for g, general intelligence, it is the most valid psychometric examination every created. Saying you don’t believe in IQ is like saying you don’t believe distance exists. I’m guessing you got a low score on an examination and now try to cope with having low IQ by making your own definition of intelligence.
surface level response.

what is general intelligence? it's the prinicipal component of the results of a battery of tests. i.e. correlations that 'psychometrists' (jfl) reify and pretend are meaningfully descriptive of the world around us

I did see a pattern in the first empty box, but not the second

It's a fake troll post, there's no pattern, he's probably sat there laughing his ass off
there is a genuine pattern, whether you believe me or not

It's a fake troll post, there's no pattern, he's probably sat there laughing his ass off
There is a pattern in the first box

Idk about the second

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
@LooksThinker what are your thots on dis one

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and Tai Lung
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Harold O'brien
so what are you even solving then?
the one on the bottom right.

Sometimes in these puzzles one box is empty as part of the puzzle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Primalsplit, scrunchables and 2 others
@LooksThinker what are your thots on dis one
i´m not sure

two blue lines up+one red line horizontally= 1 blue line which makes mix between vertical and horizontal black line.
first horizontal line: 2blue lines up + one red horizontally= one black mix line
in the second line it's probably: 2blue mix lines= one vertical line. Vertical line + small red mix line= some fucking black mix line which exact pattern i can't for sure know.
Last line is just impossible to count up because there is too little amount of patterns to use
@Tai Lung

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, Tai Lung and Deleted member 14693
i´m not sure
View attachment 2772226
two blue lines up+one red line horizontally= 1 blue line which makes mix between vertical and horizontal black line.
first horizontal line: 2blue lines up + one red horizontally= one black mix line
in the second line it's probably: 2blue mix lines= one vertical line. Vertical line + small red mix line= some fucking black mix line which exact pattern i can't for sure know.
Last line is just impossible to count up because there is too little amount of patterns to use
@Tai Lung
inb4 op making random lines in boxes

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D, scrunchables and LooksThinker
@Phillybeard1996 try to solve this

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
I hate that these threads don't come with multiple choice answers because we would've gotten it eons ago

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
surface level response.

what is general intelligence? it's the prinicipal component of the results of a battery of tests. i.e. correlations that 'psychometrists' (jfl) reify and pretend are meaningfully descriptive of the world around us
Ill help explain it to you.

First you need to recognize that there is such a thing as intelligence, that is, is everybody equally intelligent? Or are some people more intelligent than others? If you deny the existence of intelligence alltogether, you're probably retarded. Anyways. Ok now that we've established the existence of intelligence, we can assign an abstract theoretical value to it, lets call this value g, or general intelligence.

Then the question arises of how many sub-components there are to general intelligence. In psychometry, you can derive subcomponents by running a large number of participants through a set of long tests that include random questions that can objectively be graded as correct and incorrect based on participant response, then you can group questions together by how often participants consistently failed or succeeded in this cluster of questions (adjusted for difficulty). These would then be the subcomponents of g or general intelligence.

I don't remember off the top of my head what these ended up being but I believe they were something like, verbal intelligence, linguistic intelligence, spatial reasoning, etc (no emotional intelligence was not on this that shits a meme JFL). Now as it turns out, the components of intelligence are incredibly correlate to eachother, (>95%), that is if you're at the 70th percentile of verbal intelligence, odds are you're around the 70th percentile in all other intelligences, so you can very accurately use a single figure to encompass all of these, the figure most commonly used is IQ, which is graded on a standard distribution with mean of 100 SD of 15.

As for its validity as a psychometric examination, you're right in that a psychometric exam is valid insofar as it measures some real world quality. For example an exam on extraversion would have to monitor the social lives of participants to see if the test was valid as a measure of their extraversion. For IQ however, intelligence can be broadly conceived as an ability to solve problems, and it just so happens IQ tests-- valid ones at least-- test solely for abstract pattern recognition. Studying for a valid IQ test has been shown to have negligible effects on the result.

So the IQ test in a way validates itself, in that it directly measures general intelligence in the problems that it gives you, but if you wanted to take it a step further and measure the predictiveness of IQ on academic/carreer success, it has also been found to be the #1 most reliable predictor.

TL;DR, you're retarded and probably have sub100iq

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit, ascension, iblamechico and 2 others
Id say that i prolly can but too lazy but that might be cope.

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
Ill help explain it to you.

First you need to recognize that there is such a thing as intelligence, that is, is everybody equally intelligent? Or are some people more intelligent than others? If you deny the existence of intelligence alltogether, you're probably retarded. Anyways. Ok now that we've established the existence of intelligence, we can assign an abstract theoretical value to it, lets call this value g, or general intelligence.

Then the question arises of how many sub-components there are to general intelligence. In psychometry, you can derive subcomponents by running a large number of participants through a set of long tests that include random questions that can objectively be graded as correct and incorrect based on participant response, then you can group questions together by how often participants consistently failed or succeeded in this cluster of questions (adjusted for difficulty). These would then be the subcomponents of g or general intelligence.

I don't remember off the top of my head what these ended up being but I believe they were something like, verbal intelligence, linguistic intelligence, spatial reasoning, etc (no emotional intelligence was not on this that shits a meme JFL). Now as it turns out, the components of intelligence are incredibly correlate to eachother, (>95%), that is if you're at the 70th percentile of verbal intelligence, odds are you're around the 70th percentile in all other intelligences, so you can very accurately use a single figure to encompass all of these, the figure most commonly used is IQ, which is graded on a standard distribution with mean of 100 SD of 15.

As for its validity as a psychometric examination, you're right in that a psychometric exam is valid insofar as it measures some real world quality. For example an exam on extraversion would have to monitor the social lives of participants to see if the test was valid as a measure of their extraversion. For IQ however, intelligence can be broadly conceived as an ability to solve problems, and it just so happens IQ tests-- valid ones at least-- test solely for abstract pattern recognition. Studying for a valid IQ test has been shown to have negligible effects on the result.

So the IQ test in a way validates itself, in that it directly measures general intelligence in the problems that it gives you, but if you wanted to take it a step further and measure the predictiveness of IQ on academic/carreer success, it has also been found to be the #1 most reliable predictor.

TL;DR, you're retarded and probably have sub100iq

your #1 argument is that an iq test validates itself. jfl at going to the length to write this essay when the central premise is plainly circular logic

regarding predictive capabilities of iq, it's been demonstrated the main ones (educational attainment, job occupation, job complexity) are weak + self-fulfilling + ambiguous + engineered

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back