If you dont have any friendship groups by year 7 or 6th grade its fucking OVER

ggg.tv🤫

ggg.tv🤫

Equinox
Even 6 years after year 7 no one wants to be friends with the subhuman loser that was always by himself :lul: foids wont want shit to do with you, the incels who ARE in friend groups have a superiority complex because theyre ready pretty low on the social hierarchy so they need someone to beat down on and youre basically fucked

Say goodbye to ever being NT for the rest of your life since you never had the experiences everyone else your aged had 100s of times even when you move school nothing will change due to your lack of social skills

So basically if youre older then 11 without a large group of friends rope because its over :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
ok i go rope

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
I'm a stone cold incel raised in the mountain by wolves.
I don't need any friends.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Clqs, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
Even 6 years after year 7 no one wants to be friends with the subhuman loser that was always by himself :lul: foids wont want shit to do with you, the incels who ARE in friend groups have a superiority complex because theyre ready pretty low on the social hierarchy so they need someone to beat down on and youre basically fucked

Say goodbye to ever being NT for the rest of your life since you never had the experiences everyone else your aged had 100s of times even when you move school nothing will change due to your lack of social skills

So basically if youre older then 11 without a large group of friends rope because its over :feelsrope:
im 16 and only have 2 school friends not even real friends
We will never be normies, never will be nt etc..
You can either moneymaxx and cope by that or go fucking ER, its over 😂😂😂

• +1
im 16 and only have 2 school friends not even real friends
We will never be normies, never will be nt etc..
You can either moneymaxx and cope by that or go fucking ER, its over 😂😂😂
True the few friends you can get are always shitty friends that dont do anything nt and have no loyalty they are friendless themselves for good reason

• JFL
Reactions: tmn_123
True the few friends you can get are always shitty friends that dont do anything nt and have no loyalty they are friendless themselves for good reason
Its stupid how you need fucking friends to live your life, humans are so pathetic and fragile

tales, i was one of the most popular kids in school in 7th and 8th grade, in high school i became more aware, more introvert and everything went to shit

• Woah
tales, i was one of the most popular kids in school in 7th and 8th grade, in high school i became more aware, more introvert and everything went to shit
How is that even possible to fuck up that badly

How is that even possible to fuck up that badly
beacuse i switched school when i started high school, whole new enviroment, new people, and i dont like meeting new people or anything related

• +1
i've cut them off rip

• So Sad