If you don’t have hoes its cus personality not looks

M

Makris

Iron
this is the easiest time any man or boy can have basically unlimited pussy. Ive seen 5’1 dudes smashing 6-8/10 girls (maybe not a gf but still getting head n pussy) i took this freshman virginity without even knowing her (she literally threw herself on me) and im not even “top 10” in my school. She just another horny slut who will fuck any dick size, acne, ect dont matter as long as u stfu and feed into there delusional and tell them what they want to hear. If you disagree there is no hope cus no way you get zero pussy in this hoe ass generations

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 11yearoldprostitute, AsGoodAsItGets, lilith and 8 others
hoes all go for chads

even feminists admit it

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
this is the easiest time any man or boy can have basically unlimited pussy. Ive seen 5’1 dudes smashing 6-8/10 girls (maybe not a gf but still getting head n pussy) i took this freshman virginity without even knowing her (she literally threw herself on me) and im not even “top 10” in my school. She just another horny slut who will fuck any dick size, acne, ect dont matter as long as u stfu and feed into there delusional and tell them what they want to hear. If you disagree there is no hope cus no way you get zero pussy in this hoe ass generations
E3B14C2A 8B19 4BCD 9FDB 5548991A2F0E

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung, 9cel, g0op and 10 others
hoes all go for chads

even feminists admit it
Hoes and hoes just say your autistic or act retarted cus i know speciel ed kids who fuck 6/10 with nice bodies

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Copeful and Sprinkles
yes high school/uni is tutorial mode
this doesnt apply post graduation

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and Kristin
jfllllll

Hoes and hoes just say your autistic or act retarted cus i know speciel ed kids who fuck 6/10 with nice bodies
speds can be chad

Like i said i know sped who fuck tight pussy it doesn’t matter on looks its personality and knowing when to stfu
That must be one charming sped

She just another horny slut who will fuck any dick size, acne, ect dont matter as long as u stfu and feed into there delusional and tell them what they want to hear
waiting on you setting up dates with HTB+ tier girls from tinder while using LTN pictures. Since it's so easy and all about personality.

very easy to proof whether you are right or wrong. Instead of chad-fishing, you will do incel-fishing and then all will be clear.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
waiting on you setting up dates with HTB+ tier girls from tinder while using LTN pictures. Since it's so easy and all about personality.

very easy to proof whether you are right or wrong.
Nigga who uses online websites to fuck pussy its 2024

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and jflsnowdzz
OP how old are you

Finally Someone with some common sense. @WishIwasChico fuck off, you're a retarded sped Kid. 2 kicks and i'll make you fly past the Atlantic ocean

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
CCDAA325 F2F2 4F23 A877 96B81A929EB7

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, bourgeoizyzz and the BULL
Dude do you realize how powerful looks are

Finally Someone with some common sense. @WishIwasChico fuck off, you're a retarded sped Kid. 2 kicks and i'll make you fly past the Atlantic ocean
anyone who fanboys over chico seaon or whoever is a waste of male sperm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and the BULL
How bad would you beat up @WishIwasChico

18 trust me i was fucking co ed in sophomore year they laugh at ur tinder picks
Yeah this is a no brainer that it’s way easier to get pussy in HS granted you’re NTmaxxed, low inhib and not a tera subhuman

Only in echo chambers like this you see basement dwellers with no experience screeching “LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS!!!”

Charm doesn’t matter to sluts r u chronically online do u not see how desprate for dick women are
so ugly guys with no rizz can get pussy? cringe greycel

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover
Yeah this is a no brainer that it’s way easier to get pussy in HS granted you’re NTmaxxed, low inhib and not a tera subhuman

Only in echo chambers like this you see basement dwellers with no experience screeching “LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS!!!”
ive fucked girls who dont go to collagw, my co workers, my friends older sisters friends If ur sped jus say it god yall are pathetic and like i said u freak sluts dont care who dick it iss as long as its dick and u can stfu

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
so ugly guys with no rizz can get pussy? cringe greycel
Nigga rizz is for pulling and long term find a nasty slut who is deapeate for dick and she will fuck a homeless dude( trust me ive seen it)

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
ive fucked girls who dont go to collagw, my co workers, my friends older sisters friends If ur sped jus say it god yall are pathetic and like i said u freak sluts dont care who dick it iss as long as its dick and u can stfu
Bro literally said in another thread he has high psl. Bro it’s just your looks nothing else quit the personality cope

Nigga rizz is for pulling and long term find a nasty slut who is deapeate for dick and she will fuck a homeless dude( trust me ive seen it)
ok where do you find those sluts
also nobody wants those trashy hoes anyways

Prolly just girls off his social circle imo

Are you attractive ?

Bro literally said in another thread he has high psl. Bro it’s just your looks nothing else quit the personality co

Nigga any
we are talking abt pussy and they are not all trashy alot of these hoes have 50k on insta ur prob simping over them while i fuck them. Any place there is mass females there are 50% chance half of them want dick dont care who from. Once a girl looses her v card she needs constant dick doesnt mattee who as long as u can stfu, wont snitch , and wear condomds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Copeful
Nigga I seen a 6/10 white hoe fucking this ugly Indian corny nigga with accent and acne

• Woah
Nigga any

we are talking abt pussy and they are not all trashy alot of these hoes have 50k on insta ur prob simping over them while i fuck them. Any place there is mass females there are 50% chance half of them want dick dont care who from. Once a girl looses her v card she needs constant dick doesnt mattee who as long as u can stfu, wont snitch , and wear condomds
nigga if stfu and not snitching was all it took it would be easier to slay and incel wouldnt exist
you need to know how to talk and rizz
incels exist cause of autism

Nigga I seen a 6/10 white hoe fucking this ugly Indian corny nigga with accent and acne
he does her HW for her
you nigga are retarded everytiem you see a female in public with a guy you think theyre fucking

• JFL
this is my problem. i can't stfu. at what point am i supposed to?
just stop telling females abt shit that doesn’t have to do with the sex in the moment they alr have probelms they dont gaf

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
nigga if stfu and not snitching was all it took it would be easier to slay and incel wouldnt exist
you need to know how to talk and rizz
incels exist cause of autism
YOU are the auststic freak if u think women carw abt ur “rizz🤓” when it comes to dick r u 12 stfu

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and bradpittshairline
kill urself

• +1
he does her HW for her
you nigga are retarded everytiem you see a female in public with a guy you think theyre fucking
Nah bro nigga just hung out with her for 4 days like a bitch but it worked out for him these niggas don’t get it

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
he does her HW for her
if a 6/10 indian can get pussy and ur cope is race then sorry to say buddy ur whiteness cant save u have fun being gay fag boy

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
Water. Charisma is everything

• Hmm...
"hoes all go for chads"

Also looksmakers users "i've never seen a legit chad in my life"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 41749, bigchunguslover and 1 other person
Nah bro nigga just hung out with her for 4 days like a bitch but it worked out for him these niggas don’t get it
exactly women get treated like shit and most of them been raped or beat on by age 18 if u learn to stfu ahd “comfort “ as much as u can u can fuck any bitch who is horny

• Hmm...
Reactions: bradpittshairline
when will greycels/tiktok gays learn

Yep :feelskek: most legit slayers aren’t even close to Chad whatsoever, more like just HTNs with niche/halos

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline