If you don’t have hoes its cus personality not looks

Yeah this is a no brainer that it’s way easier to get pussy in HS granted you’re NTmaxxed, low inhib and not a tera subhuman

Only in echo chambers like this you see basement dwellers with no experience screeching “LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS!!!”
well.. looks matter more outside of high school environment tbh.. i dont fit this demographic unforunately

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
"hoes all go for chads"

Also looksmakers users "i've never seen a legit chad in my life"
cus they made insecure that chads exist
when will greycels/tiktok gays learn
if these formuk freaks actually talked to a women in this generation an didn’t say anything racist or sexist for one minute they would have pussy thats how deapeate for dick women are.

Yeah the guys
Yep :feelskek: most legit slayers aren’t even close to Chad whatsoever, more like just HTNs with niche/halos
the guys ik pounding the “50k insta baddie” ever week are 5’5 acne filled but they pull cus they can “comfort” them

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
exactly women get treated like shit and most of them been raped or beat on by age 18 if u learn to stfu ahd “comfort “ as much as u can u can fuck any bitch who is horny
you are retarded and it means you have no standards,mighy aswell fuck homeless girls on streets because yea this will do for you

if a 6/10 indian can get pussy and ur cope is race then sorry to say buddy ur whiteness cant save u have fun being gay fag boy
nigga im curry myself
that guy probly had rizz
im autistic so its over for me

you are retarded and it means you have no standards,mighy aswell fuck homeless girls on streets because yea this will do for you
Cope harder no asian bitch with dignity would fw u

kill urself greycel scum,your mother shouldve aborted you
someone mad i took all ur rice cope harder look at the fine asian bitch im ganna fuck on my older post we will laugh at ur page while i cum in her

exactly women get treated like shit and most of them been raped or beat on by age 18 if u learn to stfu ahd “comfort “ as much as u can u can fuck any bitch who is horny
your retarded jfl
how many times do normies go on dates with girls and act all comforting and friendly with them and listen to them talk the whole time just like you say they should but dont get sex cause she "didnt feel a spark"
you need rizz

kill urself greycel scum,your mother shouldve aborted you
fyi if u want to fuck a rice dont be obbsed w anime or k pop why do u think all the white n b
your retarded jfl
how many times do normies go on dates with girls and act all comforting and friendly with them and listen to them talk the whole time just like you say they should but dont get sex cause she "didnt feel a spark"
you need rizz
we are not talking abt dates we are talking strictly hookups and pussy women do not care

your retarded jfl
you need rizz
No bitch with self respect if fucking a dude who uses rizz in 2023 my god

• Hmm...
Reactions: Copeful
fyi if u want to fuck a rice dont be obbsed w anime or k pop why do u think all the white n b

we are not talking abt dates we are talking strictly hookups and pussy women do not care
Consider forget about dating you are sub 5 plus mcnuggets have a variety of tasty sauces that will never get boring providing a new and exciting experience every visit at mcds

Consider forget about dating you are sub 5 plus mcnuggets have a variety of tasty sauces that will never get boring providing a new and exciting experience every visit at mcds
Bad insults are u 5 this is why im taking ur rice and u will never have one have fun fucking ur pillow💀

No bitch with self respect if fucking a dude who uses rizz in 2023 my god
then WTF are you supposed to do nigga
you make it seem like all you have to do is just go up and say hey bby want sum fuk
you need escalation and building comfort and all that shit (aka rizz)

Bad insults are u 5 this is why im taking ur rice and u will never have one have fun fucking ur pillow💀
Now getta out of here before i don't beat the goofy outcha dumb ahh

then WTF are you supposed to do nigga
you make it seem like all you have to do is just go up and say hey bby want sum fuk
you need escalation and building comfort and all that shit (aka rizz)
BITCHES DONT WANT DICK WITH ATTENTIONMATCHS THEY WANT TO BE PIPED AND THEY WANR U GONE AFTER WOMEN HATE DICK WITH MOUTHS OR STORYS OR “Hmu later texts”

• JFL
well.. looks matter more outside of high school environment tbh.. i dont fit this demographic unforunately
Ye if you’re still in college/uni you should take advantage of the opportunity as much as you possibly can, that’s one of the few times in your life you’ll constantly be surrounded by foids and able to interact with them

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
BITCHES DONT WANT DICK WITH ATTENTIONMATCHS THEY WANT TO BE PIPED AND THEY WANR U GONE AFTER WOMEN HATE DICK WITH MOUTHS OR STORYS OR “Hmu later texts”
thats like 1% of sluts
even the sluttiest girls want to be courted a little bit
otherwise sluts approaching guys and asking them to fuck on the spot would be more common

Ye if you’re still in college/uni you should take advantage of the opportunity as much as you possibly can, that’s one of the few times in your life you’ll constantly be surrounded by foids and able to interact with them
im neet, i will need to resort to cold approach

thats like 1% of sluts
even the sluttiest girls want to be courted a little bit
otherwise sluts approaching guys and asking them to fuck on the spot would be more common
Dude i know guys who have raped (the females own friends) and they still fuck the rapost cus there horny. Rizz only matters for long term. obv u cant jus go up n ask to fuck unless ur at a club or she dancing on u

Don''t kid yourself it's even harder in colleges, every fucking man looks good as shit.

Dude i know guys who have raped (the females own friends) and they still fuck the rapost cus there horny. Rizz only matters for long term. obv u cant jus go up n ask to fuck unless ur at a club or she dancing on u
so what are you trying to say
those rapists know how to talk and rizz the girl and tend to display dark triad tendencies which women find attractive anyways

even chads can't go up to bitches and ask them to fuck, they will be prob still give you a number tho.

Ur gay i knew it and btw i fucked co ed since sophomore yeat
it just facts, all the men and women are GL, if you go to college and to get pussy as under chadlite it's over for u

so what are you trying to say
those rapists know how to talk and rizz the girl and tend to display dark triad tendencies which women find attractive anyways
No nigga r u slow, im saying women when they want dick (witch most need ) they do not care. As long as u wont snitch (to a boyfriend or her friends) wont record, wont tell all ur bros, and will wear a condom and last longer than 2 secs it will be fine. And the dude was a 5’5 blond skater with acne not dark tirad at all

No nigga r u slow, im saying women when they want dick (witch most need ) they do not care. As long as u wont snitch (to a boyfriend or her friends) wont record, wont tell all ur bros, and will wear a condom and last longer than 2 secs it will be fine. And the dude was a 5’5 blond skater with acne not dark tirad at all
when women want dick they hop on tinder and order a chadelite straight to their house
women dont go out to clubs anymore to get laid
thats why clubs are sausage fest now

when women want dick they hop and tinder and order a chadelite straight to their house
women dont go out to clubs anymore to get laid
thats why clubs are sausage fest now
Stfu u spedcel talking abt what what women want or do when u never felt the inside of one in the pst six months when i felt plenty im tryn help u . mfs on these forms ask why there life dont change but u have pre conspetions abt women when they are simple. And btw tinder is a sure way to get screenshoted and laughed at on a womens story. Irl is better

• JFL
Stfu u spedcel talking abt what what women want or do when u never felt the inside of one in the pst six months when i felt plenty im tryn help u . mfs on these forms ask why there life dont change but u have pre conspetions abt women when they are simple. And btw tinder is a sure way to get screenshoted and laughed at on a womens story. Irl is better
keep trolling nigga
looks is number one but if you dont have looks you can make up for it with knowing how to talk to girls
if you dont have either then its over for you

keep trolling nigga
looks is number one but if you dont have looks you can make up for it with knowing how to talk to girls
if you dont have either then its over for you
Nigga look at the rice im fucking later this week and me on my old post. Im trying to help u loosers out. And like i said plenty monkey currys like u who can pull too bad ur autism speaks for itself

• JFL
Nigga look at the rice im fucking later this week and me on my old post. Im trying to help u loosers out. And like i said plenty monkey currys like u who can pull too bad ur autism speaks for itself
so what am i supposed to do