If you don't have Pajeet/Rice levels of work ethic, then GIVE UP NOW

Kraken
This world is far too competitive. With the redpill coming more well known, everyone is looksmaxxing, everyone is trying to self improve in any and everyway possible.

There are people trying to improve the way they walk... talk.... sit.... etc

All these things to normal people might seem trivial, but in conjunction with a bunch of other shit they've self-improved on, this creates people that can't be beaten. These people will always outwork you and they usually have better genetics than you to start with anyting

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, JovenCansao, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
its mostly about genetics + being born into money and connecttions still

The only improvement that matters is looks and money, everything else is cope.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
The first 2 comment are already fucking retarded. I agree with OP. Its the only way for me to ascend. You need everything jfl

All that effort gonna results in stress adrenaline and then bald and bloat

This world is far too competitive. With the redpill coming more well known, everyone is looksmaxxing, everyone is trying to self improve in any and everyway possible.

There are people trying to improve the way they walk... talk.... sit.... etc

All these things to normal people might seem trivial, but in conjunction with a bunch of other shit they've self-improved on, this creates people that can't be beaten. These people will always outwork you and they usually have better genetics than you to start with anyting
This. Here’s a brutal blackpill, laziness is gentic, I’m natrual t lazy procrastinator I wouldn’t survive in slavery tbh I’d just rope st8 away no way would a nigga like me work in the heat all day for free without fuckin MASAs wife. Anyways yeah curries and Gooks work hard and are smart asf it’s over

• JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Elvisandreaa and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Hardworking is cope. The smartest way is to make rice and currycells to willingly work hard for u.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
This. Here’s a brutal blackpill, laziness is gentic, I’m natrual t lazy procrastinator I wouldn’t survive in slavery tbh I’d just rope st8 away no way would a nigga like me work in the heat all day for free without fuckin MASAs wife. Anyways yeah curries and Gooks work hard and are smart asf it’s over
Laziness doesn’t exist retard, if your life depended on you completing a task all of a sudden you’d become extremely productive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Elvisandreaa
Laziness doesn’t exist retard, if your life depended on you completing a task all of a sudden you’d become extremely productive
And yet some people are very productive in most situations and then you have others such as myself who prefer to procrastinate. This is refered to as Warrior gene MAOA gene

This is what makes some people do things last min and others do stuff st8 away. Those with this gene ironically get dopamine from doing things that are stressful so they do assignments right when they have to be handed In Close to deadlines whereas those without this gene tend to be unable to cope under such pressure. So yes if you put ANYBODY with warrior gene such as myself under pressure I’ll be super productive but if you remove the urgency I’ll procrastinate forever.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and GetShrekt
And yet some people are very productive in most situations and then you have others such as myself who prefer to procrastinate. This is refered to as Warrior gene MAOA gene

This is what makes some people do things last min and others do stuff st8 away. Those with this gene ironically get dopamine from doing things that are stressful so they do assignments right when they have to be handed In Close to deadlines whereas those without this gene tend to be unable to cope under such pressure. So yes if you put ANYBODY with warrior gene such as myself under pressure I’ll be super productive but if you remove the urgency I’ll procrastinate forever.

Stfu

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back