if you don't like Asian women you are legit incel

D

Deleted member 3612

Kraken

Legit not a single non Asian woman can compete with being this cute without resorting to being a slut
Also Asian women are the real deciders of genetic superiority, ONLY if you are chad masc can you fuck an Asian women then you can still have a masc boy
Meanwhile if you are beta weak cuck and have a masc son that means you married a women who legit should have been fucking you with her cock
Having a daughter with any race besides Asian women is legit suifuel meanwhile when they are Asian daughter they are cuter, respectful, and will grow up to be innocent 99% of the time

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, Marsiere214, Tropical Tyrone and 8 others

asian women are flat faced and displeasing to my eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, HowAmIAlive123, Tryndamere and 6 others
black guys who obsess over asian girls are even weirder than the white dudes who do it tbqh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, HowAmIAlive123, Marsiere214 and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone and RealLooksmaxxer
did you fix your balding? are you on fin or what?
you got the wrong guy, but I knew that when you said I was a twink last thread, sorry, good luck finding your friends

you got the wrong guy, but I knew that when you said I was a twink last thread, sorry, good luck finding your friends
huh? no bro you looked like you were balding here but maybe not

i think its just the angle tbh

but yes still twink next to me

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214
I wanna fuck all females except aboriginals

my dream is to marry an asian woman in the prime of my age and stay with her until my last days on earth, having sex with the same woman for 40 years is the true essence of the elixir of virtue 🥰
Images
Images 9
Images 8
Images 11

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, Marsiere214, ADHDcel I need sum and 2 others

Legit not a single non Asian woman can compete with being this cute without resorting to being a slut
Also Asian women are the real deciders of genetic superiority, ONLY if you are chad masc can you fuck an Asian women then you can still have a masc boy
Meanwhile if you are beta weak cuck and have a masc son that means you married a women who legit should have been fucking you with her cock
Having a daughter with any race besides Asian women is legit suifuel meanwhile when they are Asian daughter they are cuter, respectful, and will grow up to be innocent 99% of the time

But they all look the same and i don't want a child with fucking slanty eyes. Eww

You got issues son, let me guess you are 3 PSL JBW?

Asians are hot asf ngl

Theres this cute asian girl at my work who makes me hard

I only like south east asians ones

I dont like Noodlewhores that much I prefer white latina some times curry

Asian women look like hormone deficient prepubertant boys

most asians are fucking ugly jfl hate seeing that shit, wmaf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305