you looksmax to get women. I looksmax because I have contempt for women

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
You looksmax because you want to have sex/be around women. You have a social/emotional need that you cannot meet because of your poor looks

I looksmax because I have always felt a natural superiority to normies and women. Completely unshakable despite being based on absolutely nothing.

I need to have looks so that I can live the life of a schizo hermit, and be admired for looking down and rejecting everyone

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: copemaxxeer, dopaminebeyondfried, standardcel and 4 others
Looksmaxing for women is cope its all about mogging other subhumans

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, latincell95 and incel194012940
You looksmax because you want to have sex/be around women. You have a social/emotional need that you cannot meet because of your poor looks

I looksmax because I have always felt a natural superiority to normies and women. Completely unshakable despite being based on absolutely nothing.

I need to have looks so that I can live the life of a schizo hermit, and be admired for looking down and rejecting everyone
i looksmax for social leveraging. we are jot the same.

Bro thinks hes shakespeare

• JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC
i spit on you cuck

OK chang

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940

W post people said my looks don't match my superiority complex thats why i looksmax.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and incel194012940

I'm not after pussy, attention, or validation. Forget seeking approval when half the world doesn't even understand themselves and lives in a social media induced haze. Nah, it's about presenting myself in the best light for my own satisfaction.

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar, incel194012940 and NotCarv
I looksmaxx/moneymaxx so I can cuck other subhumans in the future :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: