If you don't realise Jeff Seid has a flat af midface and maxilla you don't understand PSL

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
2628396 f384352243beb3661bbd2cf5db3cc9d4

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 14978, OOGABOOGA and 6 others

• JFL
Reactions: IvanArgentina, goldensoul and Deleted member 1617
doesn't affect him at all

• +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch
what an incel :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iwillbeflinch and Deleted member 1617
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, subhuman incel, Deleted member 4946 and 4 others
He’s like Robert pattinson
Has an average maxilla but great jaw, chin, colouring, hair and body so he’s chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hueless, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 1617
I see him as a mid tier Chad.

David Laid is much better looking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, OOGABOOGA, Constantin Denis and 1 other person

Chad lol

Laid is legit, I'll say that.

Pretty boy + Robust bones and Ectomorph body that he's maxed on

Only weakness is receding hair

I don't find his to be as flat tho? It's harmonious with the rest of his face. Whereas if Seid because he has just such a good jaw, it looks silly that his maxilla doesn't even come close to match. You feel me?
Yeah but I think you’re comparing him to extremely good looking people
Jeff seid is very good looking compared to normies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
Yeah but I think you’re comparing him to extremely good looking people
Jeff seid is very good looking compared to normies

He is a normie. With high tier jaw and body.

there are dudes who look like that without his musculature that still slay

Trying so hard to be the caucasian Zyzz it's an embarrassment
I'm surprised that he was still doing that party stuff in 2018. That is like 8-10 years past when the "scene" he was into (scene/emo/rave party scene) was big. He's still got the hair. Talk about arrested development.

I heard rumors he has actually saved a lot of the money from the competition/modeling days, which is smarter than 90% of internet celebrities. Still partying like it's 2008, though.

I'm surprised that he was still doing that party stuff in 2018. That is like 8-10 years past when the "scene" he was into (scene/emo/rave party scene) was big. He's still got the hair. Talk about arrested development.

I heard rumors he has actually saved a lot of the money from the competition/modeling days, which is smarter than 90% of internet celebrities. Still partying like it's 2008, though.

Are you saying that scene isn't big anymore? Really? Lol?

side profile is cope indeed but it is very good to have a good one as a bonus
Yeah like it’s not necessary but it’s always good to have

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Same but he has a projected chin so jaw mogs me I have flat midface and flat chin ogre

If hes a normie then all of us are 1psl at best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
He has a better face than literally everyone registered on this forum

No he doesn't.

You haven't seen multiple Chad and Chadlites that have joined since Lookism went down.

You just can't look beyond his jaw and body. There is a reason he grows his hair out so much.

Give me the science about what is so special about his FACE and only his face. Outside of the jaw that is. Don't insult. Just give science and show me pictures or videos.

• +1
High tier normie at best with Chad sex-appeal because of body
I think that’s a fair assessment. People here don’t differentiate between PSL ratings and IRL ratings. And Jeff is proof that jaw is law. Same with Robert. So long as you have a good jaw and decent other features that’s all you need. As a white guy

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
No he doesn't.

You haven't seen multiple Chad and Chadlites that have joined since Lookism went down.

You just can't look beyond his jaw and body. There is a reason he grows his hair out so much.

Give me the science about what is so special about his FACE and only his face. Outside of the jaw that is. Don't insult. Just give science and show me pictures or videos.
Bro most of the so called chads look like funny looking serial killers with a good jaw. Ive seen lookism chads and they arent above him. At best theyre the same level or close. Jeff could instantly blow up on tiktok w his face.

Bro most of the so called chads look like funny looking serial killers with a good jaw. Ive seen lookism chads and they arent above him. At best theyre the same level or close. Jeff could instantly blow up on tiktok w his face.

No facially they are. You haven't seen them because they keep their photos/videos to PMs

Jeff is carried by a GREAT jaw and a very good skin complexion with healthy collagen to boot, with very ideal height and an extremely alpha mens physique body. There is a difference between a body builders' body and a men's physique body right? A men's physique is more aesthetic and women tend to gravitate to it more, as there is a lot more emphasis placed on the V taper. I

If you gave him a normal gym rat's physique like my own or even your one, which is significantly better than mine but not something that you could earn a pro card with.... then you would see the reality.

• +1
No facially they are. You haven't seen them because they keep their photos/videos to PMs

Jeff is carried by a GREAT jaw and a very good skin complexion with healthy collagen to boot, with very ideal height and an extremely alpha mens physique body. There is a difference between a body builders' body and a men's physique body right? A men's physique is more aesthetic and women tend to gravitate to it more, as there is a lot more emphasis placed on the V taper. If you gave him a normal gym rat's physique like my own or even your one, which is significantly better than mine but not something that you could earn a pro card with.... then you would see the reality.
People dm me their pics. I dont even go to the site but theyre not Jeff sied mascthetic pretty boy LOL NOT ONE

Also let's not forget steroids can improve your jaw structure and it's not until after being on it for a decade where you see the long term negative effects of it, which we are now gradually seeing with 1 or 2 fitness YouTubers which I can name for you

One dude on Lookism juiced and became more robust looking instantly. He was a pretty boy already so now he looks Chad.

Same shit with Jeff. What would his face be like in terms of dimorphism without the juice?

People dm me their pics. I dont even go to the site but theyre not Jeff sied mascthetic pretty boy LOL NOT ONE

Who from Lookism has pmed you their photos/videos. Go and name a few and I'll tell you if I am talking about them.

Jeff isn't a pretty boy lol. He just runs pretty boy hair with good complexion. He is nothing special honestly. He's more sexually dimorphic a robust than a pretty boy.

david laid's eyes are sorta beady looking from the low pfl tbh
still chad overall tho
facially like chad lite

david laid's eyes are sorta beady looking from the low pfl tbh
still chad overall tho
facially like chad lite

So he doesn';t have good looking eyes, he has a flat maxilla, thin eyebrows and he's a Chad because he has Brad Pitt's jaw? Ok.

So he doesn';t have good looking eyes, he has a flat maxilla, thin eyebrows and he's a Chad because he has Brad Pitt's jaw? Ok.
are we talking about the same person?
david's eyes arent good but they arent bad either
his maxilla isnt flat...
his eyebrows are just normal as well
yea brad pitts jaw and a top tier body lets not forget about that:forcedsmile:

are we talking about the same person?
david's eyes arent good but they arent bad either
his maxilla isnt flat...
his eyebrows are just normal as well
yea brad pitts jaw and a top tier body lets not forget about that:forcedsmile:

Lol his maxilla isn't flat??????????????

www.specsavers.com fanboy

jeff's face is flat cuz of how his cheekbones are rotated outwards instead of being forward proejcting

Autism

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and BrownBoy
This is David laid you complete teenage spastic imbecile
bro i wa responding to copingvolcel who was talking about david laid
and then when u replied for me saying david is overall chad, i asked again to make sure we were talking about the same person lmfao
just scroll up and read closely

bro i wa responding to copingvolcel who was talking about david laid
and then when u replied for me saying david is overall chad, i asked again to make sure we were talking about the same person lmfao
just scroll up and read closely

I bet you are fucking Indian

Fuck off with your sewer undeveloped IQ shit

why so mean? :feelswhy:
arent you Indian

I am but I remodelled my physical and mental genetics in my teens during puberty.

Hence I am both better looking and smarter than you

Now fuck off and crouch on that whole while you take that shit and don't miss. Use clean water while cleaning your ass. Not that swamp shit.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrownBoy and Deleted member 16197

Users who are viewing this thread

Back