Looksmax theory: Almost no one needs rhinoplasty, instead, you need MID-FACE IMPLANTS.

LoveSuckingFeet

LoveSuckingFeet

Banned
You don't have a big nose. You have a flat/recessed nasal base which, in turn, makes your nose look "big"

Usually noses aren't big, they're just projected because of midface hypoplasia.

Fixing a nose through rhinoplasty on top of a recessed upper maxilla is going to look fucking lame and stale.

-

Also, Im sure many of you seen men or women who can "pull off" big noses. This is because they have the proper support and mid facial development and they look good regardless of a larger or hooked nose.

Discuss below:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dimitri159, Sub0 and sportsmogger
Shit thread, wide nalar base/flat nose is death tier barring blacks

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, KingCartierrr23, greywind and 5 others
Autistic ramblings, go back to league of legends GrAYcel nigger

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
Remove my bump then

• +1
Reactions: coispet
True, look at opry he got a hooked nose but fits his face

• +1
Reactions: Gigatyrone69
this applies to reddit normies, with shit jaws and big noses (appears that way cuz of wimp jaw)

• +1
Reactions: Graham
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Graham and Sub0
pretty much none of the guys considered the most attractive have ideal noses ironically.
exactly nose shape is cope imo doesnt really matter

is this the truth in my case? because i was thinking about rhino
64844873 B66A 4129 8A2F 4CEA4F73A06C

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and edodalic29
Yeah i have this tbh, shit paranasals and no support causing nose to droop

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
  • +1
Paranasal implants, thats what he meant by midface implants, high cut lf1 works too but idk if many surgeons do that
gotcha, appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
pretty much none of the guys considered the most attractive have ideal noses ironically.
for modeling yeah it adds 'character', but outside of that hooked nose is a MASSIVE descension for JB appeal, all the young girls thirst over pretty boys with upturned cute noses, nose only start to not matter when you are older but it is a Big flaw for youngcels, specially ethnics, nosepill is real and brutal

You don't have a big nose. You have a flat/recessed nasal base which, in turn, makes your nose look "big"

Fixing a nose through rhinoplasty on top of a recessed upper maxilla is going to look fucking lame and stale.

-

Also, Im sure many of you seen men or women who can "pull off" big noses. This is because they have the proper support and mid facial development and they look good regardless of a larger or hooked nose.

Discuss below:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: JUST WIDEN YOUR JAW THEROYY LIKE MIKE MEW:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

legit if your problem is birdceldom and have recessed nasion and midface&jaw

but if you have a jew bump or droopy tip or wide alar base you definitely need rhino for sure

is this the truth in my case? because i was thinking about rhino
View attachment 2812642
Mogs me.

Not sure if removing the dorsal hump is worth it TBH. A lot of the time it can be seen as "adding character / good" to an attractive face, but ugly on an unattractive face (like hollow cheeks).

• +1
Mogs me.

Not sure if removing the dorsal hump is worth it TBH. A lot of the time it can be seen as "adding character / good" to an attractive face, but ugly on an unattractive face (like hollow cheeks).
yeah i probably would be better off spending money elsewhere (my eyes)

• +1
Reactions: Graham

-

Discuss below:
Spot on. How do you fix the flat midface tho?

-

Discuss below:
post photos to prove theory