If you don't take cardarine while trying to leanmaxx you're not even trying

StacyCorruptor

StacyCorruptor

Iron
literally the most OP fucking drug ever made
big pharma banned it because they knew it's just gonna be abused by everyone
burns fat and gives you insane endurance gains over night, you could run for 2 hours straight and not feel tired, only your leg muscles will hurt LOL

and no it doesn't cause cancer you pussy high inhib retards, the studies were done on rats who are literally walking tumors. Now I'm not saying to take cardarine everyday but cycle it for 7-8 weeks.
you can even keep your cardio gains after you stop, but you won't burn fat as fast (obviously)

read some comments on reddit that said it also boosts vascularity but take that with a lil grain of salt

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NECK&VOICE, Deleted member 15827, TrestIsBest and 2 others
MK677 + Cardarine?

The main benefit of cardarine is that it changes DNA expression - cells that previously used carbs for energy will now first utilize body fat stores. Meaning you can burn off impressive amounts of fat even when your diet is not clean or your glycogen levels are really high.

Note that using cardarine isn't *illegal* - it's banned by WADA for competitions. Nothing prohibits private individuals from using it for losing body fat.

It also has no known side effects unlike dinitrophenol

(source for no side effects):

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 15827, AlexBrown84 and 3 others
Cardarine doesn't directly burn fat by itself
It just increases your endurance which allows you to do more work and burn more calories

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: hypergamy and Deleted member 8988
Cardarine doesn't directly burn fat by itself
It just increases your endurance which allows you to do more work and burn more calories

It both increases endurance (which in itself will boost energy usage through longer workouts or cardio) and changes the way the metabolic system uses energy (switching to body fat stores as the primary energy source instead of carbohydrates and stored glycogen)

But you're right, merely using it wont aid fat loss. You still need to work out or do cardio

Endurobol is another name it's sold under, but it's the same chemical GlaxoSmithKline originally developed in their labs in the 90s.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
i take clen nigga i go to sleep weighing less than when i woke up

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88 and FootballPlaya69
My parents have some they don't use I'll start taking it yakhi :love:

• +1
Reactions: StacyCorruptor
Good thread op, never heard of it but seems super useful

• +1
Reactions: StacyCorruptor
My parents have some they don't use I'll start taking it yakhi :love:
i wanna order some too so i can get to 10% body fat faster possibly even less

The main benefit of cardarine is that it changes DNA expression - cells that previously used carbs for energy will now first utilize body fat stores. Meaning you can burn off impressive amounts of fat even when your diet is not clean or your glycogen levels are really high.

Note that using cardarine isn't *illegal* - it's banned by WADA for competitions. Nothing prohibits private individuals from using it for losing body fat.

It also has no known side effects unlike dinitrophenol

(source for no side effects):
What do you think is a good source to ship to EU?

seems kinda useless.
take mk677, become bloatlord and 6'5, then take cardarine to get shredded.
Bloat on mk677 is overrated. I haven't had that problem. Unless Paradigm Peptides is selling me something else.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Growth Plate
What do you think is a good source to ship to EU?
I have only used ephedrine and synephrine for body fat control/increased BMR. I've never used cardarine. I merely acknowledge it's an excellent fat burner
But I looked through some stores I have bookmarked, Deus has it in their inventory and I've never had any problems with any of their orders.

The only thing that sucks is their shipping time is very long (3 weeks) but the stealth packages are very good.

Can give you the direct EU link if you want in private message, likely not a good idea to post the links publicly here.
They have Cardarine in their EU warehouse. It's 35 euros for 50 tablets of 10mg each.

As with other PED's, you are supposed to do them in cycles. The max recommended cycle for cardarine is 12 weeks at a max of 20mg daily.

Normally you would want to do PCT (post cycle therapy) after that to ensure you don't get depression, gynecomastia or decreased libido and strength, but cardarine doesn't suppress testosterone or affect any other hormones so there is no need for that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055
I have only used ephedrine and synephrine for body fat control/increased BMR. I've never used cardarine. I merely acknowledge it's an excellent fat burner
But I looked through some stores I have bookmarked, Deus has it in their inventory and I've never had any problems with any of their orders.

The only thing that sucks is their shipping time is very long (3 weeks) but the stealth packages are very good.

Can give you the direct EU link if you want in private message, likely not a good idea to post the links publicly here.
They have Cardarine in their EU warehouse. It's 35 euros for 50 tablets of 10mg each.

As with other PED's, you are supposed to do them in cycles. The max recommended cycle for cardarine is 12 weeks at a max of 20mg daily.

Normally you would want to do PCT (post cycle therapy) after that to ensure you don't get depression, gynecomastia or decreased libido and strength, but cardarine doesn't suppress testosterone or affect any other hormones so there is no need for that.
what do you think about receptorchem?

what do you think about receptorchem?
They ship from the UK pretty quickly. Their cardarine is a bit more expensive but not by a big margin, ~5 euros.
The owner is a good guy and replies to any questions or issues on Reddit every day.

Just inject dnp 😹🤙

I can only imagine what risk free drugs will be available in the decades to come

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy
how does cardarine compare to adderall in terms of weight loss

What does synephrine and ephedrine do, suppress hunger I guess?

Bought cardarine off buydeus and it did jackshit.

Probably bunk

burns fat and gives you insane endurance gains over night, you could run for 2 hours straight and not feel tired, only your leg muscles will hurt LOL

and no it doesn't cause cancer you pussy high inhib retards, the studies were done on rats who are literally walking tumors. Now I'm not saying to take cardarine everyday but cycle it for 7-8 weeks.
you can even keep your cardio gains after you stop, but you won't burn fat as fast (obviously)

read some comments on reddit that said it also boosts vascularity but take that with a lil grain of salt
How often a week should you take it

I was highly skeptical seeing all of the benefits and apparently lack of negatives, but it looks legit. That cancer study was flawed as while like you said so I might give it a go.

Cardarine + HGH fragment = ultimate fat loss hack, also throw in some mk677 to preserve muscle mass. Brutal combo, that's what I am gonna use after bloat/bulk maxxing for 1 year on different compounds

Cycle advice?

someone just took their first dose of cardarine