If you enjoy watching gore youre 100% non-NT

Akhi

Akhi

cavill enthusiast
Fucking weirdoes man who tf enjoys this shit

a normal persons reaction to gore is disgust and alienation, not enjoyment and keep watching

every person I know IRL who enjoys gore (for example my cousin) is a cringe edgelord otherwise and insanely immature on top

if you enjoy watching gore it never began for you, youre 100% a social outcast IRL and people see you as a weirdo potential school shooter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry, h111, DR. NICKGA and 20 others
factual

• +1
Reactions: Akhi

a normal persons reaction to gore is disgust and alienation, not enjoyment and keep watching

every person I know IRL who enjoys gore (for example my cousin) is a cringe edgelord otherwise and insanely immature on top

if you enjoy watching gore it never began for you, youre 100% a social outcast IRL and people see you as a weirdo potential school shooter
I had people call me school shooter several times before

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Akhi
that means people see you as an edgelord too sorry buddy
not an edgelord, I dont talk about edgy stuff. theyre just going off my mannerisms and looks and "the vibe"

I don’t enjoy watching it at all. But sometimes its a grim reminder that the world is filled with evil, and that the world isn’t all sunshine and rainbows. Those who actively watch gore on the daily or have an account on gore sites are genuinely deranged people though.

• +1
Reactions: nofap, Heinrich Schmidt, IanIachimoe2491 and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
Its not even abused behaviour. This is quirky white people shit

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Kamui and murdah
the ramblings of a 100 ng/dl coward

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, wsada, Gargantuan and 5 others
Its not even abused behaviour. This is quirky white people shit
Just weird in general, also most mfs in gore vids are brazil mutts like yourself buddy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui and Akhi
tbh I watch it like maybe once a month at most and its mostly just falling clips since its interesting and people getting blown like a red paint can under trucks

tbh I watch it like maybe once a month at most and its mostly just falling clips since its interesting and people getting blown like a red paint can under trucks
thats very weird

• So Sad
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
Just weird in general, also most mfs in gore vids are brazil mutts like yourself buddy.
Every country with high population is filled with psychopaths. Dont hate on Brazilian moggers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui and murdah
keep coping edgelord

no testosterone for a social outcast
there’s plenty of other people i know of who’ve watched gore at my school and at my workplace, and these guys aren’t incels

you’re just sensitive

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Nick.Harte and TsarTsar444

some retards here unironically think NT people watch gore :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Kamui
Not even gore even normies find that funny

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, murdah, IanIachimoe2491 and 2 others
Every country with high population is filled with psychopaths. Dont hate on Brazilian moggers
IMG 1021

it is weird indeed. i didn’t enjoy watching it, it was quite fucking disgusting. in my mind i was building ‘mental endurance’

I binge watch gore sometimes from pure curiosity, mostly when i take stimulants and somehow stumble upon a gore place. I can't actually watch videos that are "too real". What i mean here is if the video has disturbingly good quality and the victim is somehow suffering, these 2 things always make me shut it off immediately, but if its a blurry cam video of a car accident then i find it amusing somewhat

• +1
Reactions: wowamat and murdah
I binge watch gore sometimes from pure curiosity, mostly when i take stimulants and somehow stumble upon a gore place. I can't actually watch videos that are "too real". What i mean here is if the video has disturbingly good quality and the victim is somehow suffering, these 2 things always make me shut it off immediately, but if its a blurry cam video of a car accident then i find it amusing somewhat
It be the gurgling unconscious down syndrome noises or closeups fr

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and TsarTsar444
It be the gurgling or closeups fr
Its almost always favela cartel videos which show this but i don't get phased that much by these because i know the victim is drugged off beforehand, the quality is usually blurry even up close and the victim himself is also a scumbag sicario in most cases that would have done the same

how on earth is it amusing? whats funny about it? i dont get it at all

@Kamui the most non nt person on this planet.

how on earth is it amusing? whats funny about it? i dont get it at all
Who said funny here? Amusing for me because you can see how the human body reacts in different traumatic events, i study medicine and may go on to work in Emergency Medicine so i find the human body itself amusing

• Hmm...

Lol, wrong, go to Africa, Brazil or some other shithole and you'll find thugs who enjoy doing that stuff for real, even kids torture and kill animals just for fun.

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi and Deleted member 14693
This is now a gore-posting topic

• Ugh..
Lol, wrong, go to Africa, Brazil or some other shithole and you'll find thugs who enjoy doing that stuff for real, even kids torture and kill animals just for fun.
killing and torturing animals isnt fun or normal at all, only psychopaths do that

stop projecting your non-ntness on others

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Gonthar
killing and torturing animals isnt fun or normal at all, only psychopaths do that

stop projecting your non-ntness on others
I'm not into that, but in those places you would look like a wimp and pussy if you squirm at the sight of gore, hurt people and animals...

I'm not into that, but in those places you would look like a wimp and pussy if you squirm at the sight of gore, hurt people and animals...
who cares if i look wimpy to people i dont even consider humans

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
who cares if i look wimpy to people i dont even consider humans
If you would live there, you would have to act like them if you want to fit in, otherwise they would eat you alive...

If you would live there, you would have to act like them if you want to fit in, otherwise they would eat you alive...
i would shoot those niggas

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Nick.Harte
watching gore is based

How tf do u know ur watches gore

• Hmm...
I’m desensitized to it from it being spammed in places like this
Never really actively seek it out
Only once I was curious as to what my limit would be in terms of shit I could stomach so I just tried to find worse and worse shit

• JFL