if you ever suffered from skin problems

D

Deleted member 23239

Kraken
vegan diet is the best solution

i know there is a lot of so called "based" young guys nowadays who think eating like cavemans did is somewhat beneficial. Of course its not, and all they get is decreased longevity, higher risk of health issues and very bad skin very often

Dairy is the biggest skin killer, it made my early teen years horrendous because it gave me terrible acne

Go vegan, stop eating toxins and dead flesh and you will kill acne in a span of a few months or even earlier ( i lost my acne completely after 3 weeks of veganism when i was 16)

do your own research

guys like @TsarTsar444 will have terrible back acne even in his late 20s because he overdoses eggs/ dairy and meat .

@ropemax @Vermilioncore @Marsik @subhuman incel

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, goldpill, Elvisandreaa and 9 others
yogic diet is vegetarian and they live eternally in the himalayas

@BrahminBoss babaji type shit innit

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 23239
79575494 C550 40C8 BA04 C74A77C1548D

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32196, Clown Show, ItsOver999 and 3 others
Stopped reading at “vegan diet is the best solution”

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
I did actually growing up, i took it for a year i had a severe body acne
absolutely over bro, im sorry.

it took me 3 weeks to kill acne forever and you had to take this awful drug

You’ll also lose muscle that way, not the same
i dont work out and never will. i eat vegan junk food pretty often and im in good shape

• Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed
dont listen to this nigga please. in your teens you should be on a high protein diet, not fucking soy based milkshakes and grass. stop misleading the gullible niggas on here. You can always get rid of acne later, but you cant change your subhuman pubertal hormonal profile which gave you incel tier craniofacial development and height.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: leopold123, TsarTsar444 and DR. NICKGA
dont listen to this nigga please. in your teens you should be on a high protein diet, not fucking soy based milkshakes and grass. stop misleading the gullible niggas on here. You can always get rid of acne later, but you cant change your subhuman pubertal hormonal profile which gave you incel tier craniofacial development and height.
yeah , i expected "based" cavemans to come in this thread

• JFL
Reactions: Dr SmalCox
i dont work out and never will. i eat vegan junk food pretty often and im in good shape
How can u be in this forum and not gymmax. All u need is some muscle for a v taper then ur good to stay lean for life

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FML0908 and Deleted member 23239
How can u be in this forum and not gymmax. All u need is some muscle for a v taper then ur good to stay lean for life
gym is cope and is absolutely unnatural
why put stress on your body?

i have really great body from doing fun sports like football and hockey during my puberty, so i dont care about gym

Imagine coping so bad you believe you're not tall and forward grown because you didn't eat a lot of protein in teens :feelskek:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Dr SmalCox and Deleted member 23239
Imagine coping so bad you believe you're not tall and forward grown because you didn't eat a lot of protein in teens :feelskek:
1449f1d6a790ec6d82f4ed14fa58fe20.jpg

meanwhile average malnourished african

• +1
Reactions: ropemax and Abhorrence
skin is genetics you fucking low iq dumbfuck cuck motherfucker

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
skin is genetics you fucking low iq dumbfuck cuck motherfucker
fuck youre retarded

ive had acne because of bad dietary habits and cured it in 3 weeks with dietary change now i have great skin .

fuck youre retarded

ive had acne because of bad dietary habits and cured it in 3 weeks with dietary change now i have great skin .
I eat junk food and a lot of sugar yet has no skin issues I did have some acne a year ago but I fixed it with tretinoin and I have no scars or anything and my diet is broootal keep coping with your carrots and onions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
I eat junk food and a lot of sugar yet has no skin issues I did have some acne a year ago but I fixed it with tretinoin and I have no scars or anything and my diet is broootal keep coping with your carrots and onions
yes its the tread to people with skin problems you absolute retard

they can cure it and not blame it on genetics bur rather on bad lifestlye choices

and idgaf a shit about u, i eat vegan junk food too and dont get skin issues at all nowadays

yes its the tread to people with skin problems you absolute retard

they can cure it and not blame it on genetics bur rather on bad lifestlye choices

and idgaf a shit about u, i eat vegan junk food too and dont get skin issues at all nowadays
6fbc6859 e2b1 499d b0fa ada600c9cc3f
kys faggot

yea eat vegan diet guys!
then you body cannot produce male hormone"s or oils properly = fix balding and acne woah
no male hormone"s = fix balding
no oil = fix acne

yea eat vegan diet guys!
then you body cannot produce male hormone"s or oils properly = fix balding and acne woah
no male hormone"s = fix balding
no oil = fix acne
?

Meat ruined my life, nuked my skin, now im slowly ascending with my new diet of drinking juiced natural (non gmo) grass from my backyard, its a homeopathic ancient vegan treatment that i got told of from this nutritionist which is known for curing people of cancer even with just a raw grass juice diet

iu

• +1
Meat ruined my life, nuked my skin, now im slowly ascending with my new diet of drinking juiced natural (non gmo) grass from my backyard, its a homeopathic ancient vegan treatment that i got told of from this nutritionist which is known for curing people of cancer even with just a raw grass juice diet
comedy king

My skin is clean bro

• +1
Blaming meat on your problems with dairy. Tbh, if you're not from the very specific regions in northern europe that can perfectly digest lactose then you probably shouldn't eat dairy.

Blaming meat on your problems with dairy. Tbh, if you're not from the very specific regions in northern europe that can perfectly digest lactose then you probably shouldn't eat dairy.
yeah also chicken used to give me massive flare ups

My face is red, the best solution is suicide

My face is red, the best solution is suicide
i had it too. very bad
i cured it in 3 weeks

some food just simply flare you up, its a body reaction and not a curse from god. you can treat it

i had it too. very bad
i cured it in 3 weeks

some food just simply flare you up, its a body reaction and not a curse from god. you can treat it
Ive been red since birth

Ive been red since birth
so dairy is your problem. of course , since no human should drink milk. either from their cow, or from their mom when they are a child. its poison

so dairy is your problem. of course , since no human should drink milk. either from their cow, or from their mom when they are a child. its poison
Really?

the only diet you need to do to cut out acne is stop eating processed shit and cut out added sugars entirely