If you felt for mewing, chewing, bonesmashing etc. memes go ER

Weed

Weed

Hamlossus
Srsly it's so fucking over if you felt for autistic bullshit. I was the same way, I actually wanted to start bonesmashing unironically and that's when I realized what a massive cope all these autistic things are jfl tbhtbh
Incels get swayed by normie trolls and start doing autistic shit like mewing because muh "looks scientific", "makes sense". Just lol I cant.. I am speaking genuinely here, the only option you got is to invest into surgeries.
This is coming from a genuine non troll person, a fellow incel and quite a "long time" PSL user who has seen so much autistic shit over the years in PSLI community that it's pretty obvious that whoever promotes mewing and all that are underage trolls, or whoever genuinely believes it works but overtime they realize it's a huge cope.
Whoever promotes mewing should be shot on sight for being an unoriginal troll.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, cautier hasslich, magnificentcel and 10 others
kee p crying.

for ,

me.

faggooott

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, SayNoToRotting, IWantToMax and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Nice post Weed,
hamlossus me tbh.

I am invincible
You are a retarded kid, let's be honest here tbhngl
Nice post Weed,
hamlossus me tbh.
Merge 1

• +1
Reactions: Hades, IWantToMax, Deleted member 3299 and 1 other person
You are a retarded kid, let's be honest here tbhngl
shut up you plonker only retarded kid here is you with your negative iq point level faggot

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Mewing is legit enjoying dying an incel virgin who watches anime and dress like a girl when nobody is home.

Sluts love DOM slaya alphas with
Strong jaws from chew and mew

There will never be results without effort beta twink

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, IWantToMax and FatJattMofo
shut up you plonker only retarded kid here is you with your negative iq point level faggot
keep crying for me you utter dog
just lol @ u normie posting in PSLI forums to giggle @ ur computer screen and you talk about negative IQ jfl.. the reason I am here and PSLI websites is that I am blackpilled and I have nowhere else to go, you are here just to troll and that's why you are defending autism related to mewing and shit like that, won't be surprised to see you banned soon and then see your mewing propagandist friends cry about u being banned when in fact ban was(and will be) fair. Now you will reply "didnt read" or "keep crying" because you can't comprehend genuine non troll posts, dog.
dedly srs buddy boyo
Fatrapelossus

keep crying for me you utter dog
just lol @ u normie posting in PSLI forums to giggle @ ur computer screen and you talk about negative IQ jfl.. the reason I am here and PSLI websites is that I am blackpilled and I have nowhere else to go, you are here just to troll and that's why you are defending autism related to mewing and shit like that, won't be surprised to see you banned soon and then see your mewing propagandist friends cry about u being banned when in fact ban was(and will be) fair. Now you will reply "didnt read" or "keep crying" because you can't comprehend genuine non troll posts.

dedly srs buddy boyo
View attachment 159075
didnt read
keep crying.

you are actually fucking retarded you prob cant even mew right and think you will get results after you put a little effort into it fucking rot little bitch.

didnt read
keep crying.

fuaark, it's over.

what are you up to nowadays?
wagecuck, play dota 2, try to moneymaxx, sitemaxx for ewhoring(invested 2k already jfl), gonna buy a car tomorrow and I have to take a loan from my parents and that means more wagecucking to give money back to parents. Legit I wagecuck, invest into a website, spend money on shit tons of weed and other bullshit, also petrol and I am left with 1k in my bank, it's honestly over not being a rich kid. I want surgeries too but not anytime soon, maybe in few years or so ngl I just hope my website will ascend and shit
you are actually fucking retarded you prob cant even mew right and think you will get results after you put a little effort into it fucking rot little bitch.
poonkiller9000

dr jew, mojo and astrosky literally had the whole world on a leash, it is over for all believers.
Worse than the nazi propaganda

dr jew, mojo and astrosky literally had the whole world on a leash, it is over for all believers.
fat fuck i dont give a fuck about people who push mewing shit i do it becasue it fucking works idiot. I hard mew like carzy and i got results fucking faggot keep on crying.

wagecuck, play dota 2, try to moneymaxx, sitemaxx for ewhoring(invested 2k already jfl), gonna buy a car tomorrow and I have to take a loan from my parents and that means more wagecucking to give money back to parents. Legit I wagecuck, invest into a website, spend money on shit tons of weed and other bullshit, also petrol and I am left with 1k in my bank, it's honestly over not being a rich kid. I want surgeries too but not anytime soon, maybe in few years or so ngl I just hope my website will ascend and shit
better off than doing nothing and watching your brain die.
Keep your mental health going while working, will definitely help you in the long run and make you appreciate the future more.
What car are you gonna buy?

Well what do you expect from these type of people:
Astrobonesmash

Chadlites, upper tier normies and normies making fun of incels by promoting bullshit. It's like Bill Gates would give a poisoned candy to a starving African kid "here takes this, it will make you rich, and you won't starve, just keep taking bites of this candy every day and you will become like me"
better off than doing nothing and watching your brain die.
Keep your mental health going while working, will definitely help you in the long run and make you appreciate the future more.
What car are you gonna buy?
I'm a bit poor so I'm getting a black Golf Mk6 with 90k miles on it ngl
fat fuck i dont give a fuck about people who push mewing shit i do it becasue it fucking works idiot. I hard mew like carzy and i got results fucking faggot keep on crying.
You're legit example of what I was talking about in my original post. How old are you, 14? Of course age is not the important factor, it's just that you are a 14 y o troll. Less funny than adult trolls obv, as a kid all you do is copy paste shit, that's how you adapt to this world you little shit

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, Drugs and Deleted member 1774
I'm a bit poor so I'm getting a black Golf Mk6 with 90k miles on it ngl
That's a really good decision ngl, Golf is very robust when it comes to its engines and are really beloved here in germany.
Pretty good for city and also has some power.

No

• Ugh..
Reactions: Aero
chewing has legitimacy during puberty etc but that's about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
bonesmashing is the most stupid thing ive read on PSL

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Srsly it's so fucking over if you felt for autistic bullshit. I was the same way, I actually wanted to start bonesmashing unironically and that's when I realized what a massive cope all these autistic things are jfl tbhtbh
Incels get swayed by normie trolls and start doing autistic shit like mewing because muh "looks scientific", "makes sense". Just lol I cant.. I am speaking genuinely here, the only option you got is to invest into surgeries.
This is coming from a genuine non troll person, a fellow incel and quite a "long time" PSL user who has seen so much autistic shit over the years in PSLI community that it's pretty obvious that whoever promotes mewing and all that are underage trolls, or whoever genuinely believes it works but overtime they realize it's a huge cope.
Whoever promotes mewing should be shot on sight for being an unoriginal troll.
@Wincel

I've already argued with weed when he was a mod, he just ignored everything I said and threatened to ban me for trolling. Just let him get surgery tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3202
I've already argued with weed when he was a mod, he just ignored everything I said and threatened to ban me for trolling. Just let him get surgery tbh.
Lol, then he's just hard headed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123 and Deleted member 685
Maybe you should include a link to that post for context instead of misinformation?

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
High iq thread jfling at copers and jattmofo
One of hi iq threads thats aimed at copers tbh ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and FatJattMofo
never fucking will.
Jfl at you paranoic cucj, i maxilla mov you jeep crying little baby i mog you to death bro you just keep mew coping on shitty subuuman autist forun just fucking lol at you lollll rent freeee

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and FatJattMofo
Jfl at you paranoic cucj, i maxilla mov you jeep crying little baby i mog you to death bro you just keep mew coping on shitty subuuman autist forun just fucking lol at you lollll rent freeee

totally you rn:

Didnt read, you should be shot on sight too for disagreeing with me
how did you know that he wasn't supportive of your opinion if you didn't read anything?

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
That’s not how things work though.

“It doesn’t work because it sounds ridiculous”

Well truth is stranger than fiction in many cases. Things have to be looked at objectively.

Mewing only works in developmental stages. Bonesmashing works just simply by logic and science but is dangerous. Of course, people should just get filler instead. But not everyone can afford it

• +1
Reactions: cautier hasslich