If you forget women as a goal you'll eventually be a better version of yourself that can actually get women

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
This is an old, old concept, but like all truths, they are old.

If you forget getting women and just focus on yourself you'll make necessary sacrifices for much more wholesome and "long term" reasons than chasing women.

When you chase women, it's about "pleasure" and short term gratification. Getting sex as fast as possible.

When you chase your own goals, it involves enduring pain, to get to some higher goal in a few years.

When you can see clearly that you'll be at a MUCH better place in a few years, you begin to think like old people, who from life experience learned that time goes quickly and if you just set your goal high, and a few years into the future, you'll soon be there, and it's a lot better than blowing all your energy and time on the current moment and being left empty handed in a few years.

Women are not at all even a worthwhile endeavor anymore. It's literally not in their nature to be loyal to you. Society used to force them to be loyal, but now it promotes them doing whatever they want, and it's in their nature to hop on the hottest dudes cock. Even if you're literally perfect, they will get with a different guy out of fucking boredom. Please realize this. There is no loyalty in the female brain, it's not a concept that they care about.

You'll find if you focus on yourself you'll be a lot happier too. You won't focus overwhelmingly on the opinions of others. Your life feels more meaningful. You actually get results in life and move forward into a life worth living. Life as the average male isn't worth living unless you're at the top, and in your 20s it becomes a "who can work harder" game.

Life for me was very difficult. I began life with zero opportunity. Bad genetics, bad parents, bad social connections, no job opportunities, nobody to network with. Literally zero. Not even a life worth living. You slowly over the years find jobs, find connections, build muscle, improve the way you dress, the way you look, it all takes time. The one thing I did have was work ethic. I always dreamt big and was willing to work to get it.

Life in your 20s is a competition. By the time you are 30 you are at peak SMV to all women of all ages and you should be mogging with money, social skills, a house, car, a good body, surgeries if you need it, etc.

The losers are the ones who never hit the gym, never worked hard to make money, never did anything substantial in their 20s. Or the ones who partied and chased women the entire time.

Seriously. Focus on yourself and you'll be surprised at how much you mentally develop.

20180612 121631

PXL 20230606 2221463602

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BoredPrince, blite, Icon and 24 others
Just forget your natrual instict bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: huaus, stevielake, rooman and 11 others

If you forget getting women and just focus on yourself you'll make necessary sacrifices for much more wholesome and "long term" reasons than chasing women.

When you chase women, it's about "pleasure" and short term gratification. Getting sex as fast as possible.

When you chase your own goals, it involves enduring pain, to get to some higher goal in a few years.

When you can see clearly that you'll be at a MUCH better place in a few years, you begin to think like old people, who from life experience learned that time goes quickly and if you just set your goal high, and a few years into the future, you'll soon be there, and it's a lot better than blowing all your energy and time on the current moment and being left empty handed in a few years.

Women are not at all even a worthwhile endeavor anymore. It's literally not in their nature to be loyal to you. Society used to force them to be loyal, but now it promotes them doing whatever they want, and it's in their nature to hop on the hottest dudes cock. Even if you're literally perfect, they will get with a different guy out of fucking boredom. Please realize this. There is no loyalty in the female brain, it's not a concept that they care about.

You'll find if you focus on yourself you'll be a lot happier too. You won't focus overwhelmingly on the opinions of others. Your life feels more meaningful. You actually get results in life and move forward into a life worth living. Life as the average male isn't worth living unless you're at the top, and in your 20s it becomes a "who can work harder" game.

Life for me was very difficult. I began life with zero opportunity. Bad genetics, bad parents, bad social connections, no job opportunities, nobody to network with. Literally zero. Not even a life worth living. You slowly over the years find jobs, find connections, build muscle, improve the way you dress, the way you look, it all takes time. The one thing I did have was work ethic. I always dreamt big and was willing to work to get it.

Life in your 20s is a competition. By the time you are 30 you are at peak SMV to all women of all ages and you should be mogging with money, social skills, a house, car, a good body, surgeries if you need it, etc.

The losers are the ones who never hit the gym, never worked hard to make money, never did anything substantial in their 20s. Or the ones who partied and chased women the entire time.

Seriously. Focus on yourself and you'll be surprised at how much you mentally develop.
Just bones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, thecel, Deleted member 30518 and 1 other person
Just forget your natrual instict bro

By this logic you should be on my 600 pound life because it's in your instincts to want to eat pizza.

The goal is to get women, just later, after you've fully developed yourself and your identity, and improved your resources and looks as a man, which can take years.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, AsGoodAsItGets, blatonslatt and 5 others
This is just a byproduct of the fact that Chad gets women with zero effort as a byproduct of his already successful life in all categories. Getting women is a SYMPTOM for Chad the fact that he doesn’t think about it at all has nothing to do with us or what we should do. He doesn’t think about it cuz he takes for granted his perfect prenatal, childhood and pubescent development the high energy, good metabolism, no IBS, wide clavicles, decent to perfect eyes, probably perfect jaw and mid face, likely very tall, likely well above average intelligence and constantly encourages to use that intelligence to its maximum potential because of all the positive reinforcement he gained his entire life.

“Women are always disloyal anyways” is a massive cope. Chads are able to make HTB and even Stacey’s fall in love with them physically mentally emotionally and she will be far more likely to remain happy with him and not cheat on him. Only the phenomenon of high testosterone having turbothots causes some level of infidelity to chads. Incels and normies are so Used to getting treated like shit we think it’s a standard that women cheat on their man

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: huaus, Icon, lordfrodo and 13 others
By this logic you should be on my 600 pound life because it's in your instincts to want to eat pizza.

The goal is to get women, just later, after you've fully developed yourself and your identity, and improved your resources and looks as a man, which can take years.
You are the light in my darkness :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Based

• +1
This is just a byproduct of the fact that Chad gets women with zero effort as a byproduct of his already successful life in all categories. Getting women is a SYMPTOM for Chad the fact that he doesn’t think about it at all has nothing to do with us or what we should do. He doesn’t think about it cuz he takes for granted his perfect prenatal, childhood and pubescent development the high energy, good metabolism, no IBS, wide clavicles, decent to perfect eyes, probably perfect jaw and mid face, likely very tall, likely well above average intelligence and constantly encourages to use that intelligence to its maximum potential because of all the positive reinforcement he gained his entire life.

Some truth to what you say. Thinking about how over it is will not help us. But there isn’t much we can do either

Chad existing in his genetic perfection isn't a bad thing, it's a good thing, just not for you and me, because he is our competition and we are born losers.

That's just what life literally is. The goal is genetic perfection and WE are the problem.

Aim to be the best you can be and don't be envious at all. You have no idea, truly, what another man's fate is in eternity and what yours is. You have no idea if Chad wins the battle today but you eventually win the war tomorrow.

You truly have no idea what your fate could be. You could become someone extremely important in history. If you gave up on being so pessimistic, put your hand to something with passion, and embraced that life isn't fair and just chose to do your best and not be envious of another man, you might get really far and actually be satisfied in the end with what you've accomplished.

Chad might blow his brains out because his whore girlfriend who only liked him for his looks left him for another Chad out of boredom.

You don't know what another man's fate is. It's literally not possible for you to know.

Get alone, listen to music, don't be envious and just dream about what YOU could be. That's how you become happy, that's how you become someone worth respecting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Icon, thecel, GigaAscender and 11 others
HTB and Stacey lite Women are loyal to Chad and Chad-lite men if they find them early enough. Only extremely attractive top 5% Stacey’s are bound to cheat on anyone cuz of the sheer reach they have on men otherwise saying Chad gets cheated on too is an ancient red pill cope. The fact is majority of chads don’t care even if they were cheated on their mating strategy is about spreading their seed far and wide and they’re well equipped to do so. Only us normies have been placated into the meme of wanting cucked, doomed, closed on our end relationships. Chad doesn’t have the same problems as us. He’s not worried about one girl cheating on him he has a harem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, rooman, Agendum and 3 others
I didn't choose monk mode. Nature forced it on me so might as well cope with the few good things the world has in it like getting dopamine hits from PSL autists on forums run by glowies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Icon, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, chadcel; and 3 others
Example of this: Instead of going to the club as a MTN, go work on your business and your physique and forget women until you have enough money for surgerymaxxing, statusmaxxing, and softmaxxing. After two years of doing this you can now go to the nightclub to slay even harder, or try to find a HQNP girl to marry.

Good advice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Prince88 and Deleted member 16220
HTB and Stacey lite Women are loyal to Chad and Chad-lite men if they find them early enough. Only extremely attractive top 5% Stacey’s are bound to cheat on anyone cuz of the sheer reach they have on men otherwise saying Chad gets cheated on too is a red pill cope

You've deceived yourself into thinking that Chad wins at life every time, with everything, and you lose, always, no matter what.

Chad literally was just born into the race wearing nicer running shoes and you and i were born with flip flops. But you have no idea if in the end Chad breaks a fucking leg in the race and you and I find out that we run faster barefoot than anyone else wearing shoes.

You have no idea what the end result of your life could be compared to another man. You literally can't know that. To say Chad will win in the end is to say you want to give up on life, which i understand, but that's not helping anyone, and it's not even a strategy worth thinking about.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, GigaAscender, BigBoy and 5 others
HTB and Stacey lite Women are loyal to Chad and Chad-lite men if they find them early enough. Only extremely attractive top 5% Stacey’s are bound to cheat on anyone cuz of the sheer reach they have on men otherwise saying Chad gets cheated on too is an ancient red pill cope. The fact is majority of chads don’t care even if they were cheated on their mating strategy is about spreading their seed far and wide and they’re well equipped to do so. Only us normies have been placated into the meme of wanting cucked, doomed, closed on our end relationships. Chad doesn’t have the same problems as us. He’s not worried about one girl cheating on him he has a harem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 16220
As always, quality post.

• +1
You've deceived yourself into thinking that Chad wins at life every time, with everything, and you lose, always, no matter what.

Chad literally was just born into the race wearing nicer running shoes and you and i were born with flip flops. But you have no idea if in the end Chad breaks a fucking leg in the race and you and I find out that we run faster barefoot than anyone else wearing shoes.

You have no idea what the end result of your life could be compared to another man. You literally can't know that. To say Chad will win in the end is to say you want to give up on life, which i understand, but that's not helping anyone, and it's not even a strategy worth thinking about.
I don’t judge any truth by how inconveniencing it is to me because that’s literally the formula for coping. I judge it by its truth. The analogy between Chad and us is a lot more dramatic than running shoes can encapsulate in any case

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, chadcel;, Deleted member 30518 and 1 other person
You can only stop caring if you are good looking

• +1
Reactions: blite, chadcel;, currybirdcel and 1 other person
I don’t judge any truth by how inconveniencing it is to me because that’s literally the formula for coping. I judge it by its truth. The analogy between Chad and us is a lot more dramatic than running shoes can encapsulate in any case

You're absolutely, 100% correct on your analysis of the inequality of the world.

It's a terrible world.

It's a competitive world and you were born a loser.

You also have it in you to do SOMETHING to still succeed.

That's all I'm here to tell you. There's something that you can do to win.

Every legend, every Hercules, every movie, every main character has to go through torment to reach paradise. That's what a good story is, anyways.

This is just your story. History, is a long record of men just like you overcoming existence itself. That's what happiness is: the mere act of overcoming.

Get to work. Start with the basics. Nofap, working out, high protein diet, being alone and dreaming about who you want to become.

Everything else can go fuck itself. Don't care what another man is doing, how can I WIN for ME.

• +1
Reactions: Icon, BigBoy, litaz and 1 other person
You're absolutely, 100% correct on your analysis of the inequality of the world.

It's a terrible world.

It's a competitive world and you were born a loser.

You also have it in you to do SOMETHING to still succeed.

That's all I'm here to tell you. There's something that you can do to win.

Every legend, every Hercules, every movie, every main character has to go through torment to reach paradise. That's what a good story is, anyways.

This is just your story. History, is a long record of men just like you overcoming existence itself. That's what happiness is: the mere act of overcoming.

Get to work. Start with the basics. Nofap, working out, high protein diet, being alone and dreaming about who you want to become.

Everything else can go fuck itself. Don't care what another man is doing, how can I WIN for ME.
The problem with what you’re saying is that we live in a zero sum world and it isn’t just every man in his own sphere improving. It’s a jungle and the more of a thing one man takes the less of it there is for others. The most Looksmaxxed normie in the world will get cucked and his wife who he got betabuxxing will cheat with a natural Chad-lite because it’s in her biology to do so. What becomes of all your elaborate ‘hard work’ analogies then?

It’s not much of a castle that you’re building if it can be torn down in a matter of seconds over something that was not earned by you or the chad that ruined it for you.

I didn't choose monk mode. Nature forced it on me so might as well cope with the few good things the world has in it like getting dopamine hits from PSL autists on forums run by glowies
God‘s favorite animal is the elephant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30518
The problem with what you’re saying is that we live in a zero sum world and it isn’t just every man in his own sphere improving. It’s a jungle and the more of a thing one man takes the less of it there is for others. The most Looksmaxxed normie in the world will get cucked and his wife who he got betabuxxing will cheat with a natural Chad-lite because it’s in her biology to do so. What becomes of all your elaborate ‘hard work’ analogies then?

It’s not much of a castle that you’re building if it can be torn down in a matter of seconds over something that was not earned by you or the chad that ruined it for you.
instead of you guys I don’t really care about the whole chad thing. I think every single man on the planet is living a high cortisol life because of the female hypergamous nature, there’s always a bigger fish out there.
She may not value iq with a buff guy and break up with him for a nerd just because her pov changed, nobody is safe.
The real cortisol killer were marriages and public slut shaming, but they are not around anymore until maybe 3/4 generations from now.
We’re essentially doomed to fight until our grave

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, SubSigma and Deleted member 16220
Nigga I already looksmaxxed to chadlite smv and still can’t get white women due to hapa pheno. Accomplishments are cope. I already maxxed out all my stats and just want a long term relationship with a decent looking white woman tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, Deleted member 19294, currybirdcel and 1 other person
Nigga I already looksmaxxed to chadlite smv and still can’t get white women due to hapa pheno. Accomplishments are cope. I already maxxed out all my stats and just want a long term relationship with a decent looking white woman tbh
get hapa women then faggot

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
Women have forgotten you exist not vice versa

get hapa women then faggot
Hapa, white, and asian women are white chadlite only. Plus im whitestaceysexual. Hapas are tainted by asian genes. Why would I want future generations to carry that on?

Hapa, white, and asian women are white chadlite only. Plus im whitestaceysexual. Hapas are tainted by asian genes. Why would I want future generations to carry that on?
youre asian yourself, this is exactly why asians are failing you see your own race as weakness , youre a cuck and faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Icon and Deleted member 16220
youre asian yourself, this is exactly why asians are failing you see your own race as weakness , youre a cuck and faggot
Im only half asian. Im half white and Identify with that side.

• Ugh..
Reactions: gribsufer1
you dont get to pick sides faggot im half white half mena, i look white but i still am proud of ny half algerian heritage, even if im closer with lithuanian culture, id ideally want to be with a half white half mena girl but theyre rare so dark meds and light menas are still really good for me , @Xangsane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 16220 and SubSigma
you dont get to pick sides faggot im half white half mena, i look white but i still am proud of ny half algerian heritage, even if im closer with lithuanian culture, id ideally want to be with a half white half mena girl but theyre rare so dark meds and light menas are still really good for me , @Xangsane
I just like pale women with light eyes and hair tbh. You seem cucked by national/racial pride tbh. Hapas are denied racial identity and have to look at things from the outside and can’t confirm to a racisl identity completely. White women are the most attractive and I would rather be single than have to settle for an asian or hapa stacey.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I just like pale women with light eyes and hair tbh. You seem cucked by national/racial pride tbh. Hapas are denied racial identity and have to look at things from the outside and can’t confirm to a racisl identity completely. White women are the most attractive and I would rather be single than have to settle for an asian or hapa stacey.
there is something wrong with you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294 and Deleted member 16220
Very true was hitting the gym hard steady on my purpose suddenly get girl offers out of no where

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and gribsufer1
Good post.

I've never seen you make an thread without there being at least 4 paragraphs jfl

• +1
You seem cucked by national/racial pride tbh.
you are cucked by racial shame jfl , you need to accept what you are
Hapas are denied racial identity and have to look at things from the outside and can’t confirm to a racisl identity completely
you think i have not faced this ? thats not an excuse to chase white women @Xangsane gtfih

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane and SubSigma

That's extremely gay.

You're mixed like me and don't have an identity.

Just identify with asian and embrace it instead of being self hating for absolutely zero reason and claiming you're white when you're clearly not.

If anyone asks me in the future, ill literally just tell them im Asian. Who gives a fuck. I'm here to make life less of a hell that it currently is a more of a heaven that I want it to be, and if I am the main character in my story I can't have a gay little insecurity like lying to myself about my own RACE then constantly shaming myself for it.

Asians actually have higher work ethic and a lot of positive traits as well that are mostly mental. They're incredibly intelligent which proved to be a benefit in every area of life. Asians still defeat every other race in intellectual competition on average. That's the Asian advantage.

I'm asian and I'm not ashamed of it, im merely ashamed of not being attractive. I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks, women included. They're literally not worth my time. You haven't studied women enough at all if you still think ANYONE can please women. Not even Chad can please them.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and gribsufer1

View attachment 2245614

View attachment 2245616
What’s this bluepill bullshit;Someone ban him

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
appier too. You won't focus overwhelmingly on the opinions of others. Your life feels more meaningful. You actually get results in life and move forward into a life worth living. Life as the average male isn't worth living unless you're at the top, and in your 20s it becomes a "who can work harder" game.
I agree with the post its definitely a secure mindset day 100 of semen retention vibes. Im also in the gym but I really like your collar bone and frame development how can you get wider shoulders other than spamming lateral raises and eating hella

• +1
That's extremely gay.

You're mixed like me and don't have an identity.

Just identify with asian and embrace it instead of being self hating for absolutely zero reason and claiming you're white when you're clearly not.

If anyone asks me in the future, ill literally just tell them im Asian. Who gives a fuck. I'm here to make life less of a hell that it currently is a more of a heaven that I want it to be, and if I am the main character in my story I can't have a gay little insecurity like lying to myself about my own RACE then constantly shaming myself for it.

Asians actually have higher work ethic and a lot of positive traits as well that are mostly mental. They're incredibly intelligent which proved to be a benefit in every area of life. Asians still defeat every other race in intellectual competition on average. That's the Asian advantage.

I'm asian and I'm not ashamed of it, im merely ashamed of not being attractive. I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks, women included. They're literally not worth my time. You haven't studied women enough at all if you still think ANYONE can please women. Not even Chad can please them.
Asians are smarter and more hardworking, but whites are more sociopathic and rise to the top while taking advantage of people. Your goal as a man is to reach the top, not to be the hardest worker, or put the most work in. The only time you need to put the work in is if you have to. The people coming up with all the cutting edge technology are asian stemcels, while white business ceos take all the credit and money. Part of being blackpilled is understanding that people have inherent biases and will judge you accordingly. Identifying as asian when you are half white is setting you up for failure. Anytime I say im half asian to women I feel an instant vibe change like they are turned off. I just say im med now. Im gonna double major in cs and accounting. Im gonna start out making big bucks in stem, and move onto business and play videogames all day while another stemcel makes me money.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and currybirdcel

View attachment 2245614

View attachment 2245616
>says 'i have bad genetics' and proceeds to ramble about self-improvement
>posts picture of himself standing nearly as tall as a doorframe, which assuming he is from the west, means he is MINIMUM 190cm+/6'3 and likely 6'4-6'5.
you won a part of the genetic jackpot; the operative term is part. sure you arent a dolph lungren 6'5 genius iq, blonde blue eyed international mode/actor, but at least you are 6'4, which gave you a perpetual genetic safety net that could insulate yourself from social and financial failure (taller people benefit from the halo effect in all facets of life).
your underlining message of hardwork and self-accountability is true but the fact that you didnt acknowledge your genetic privilege of ideal height, means your words are likely lost on any manlets reading your post.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, currybirdcel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
Ignoring women is retarded imo. I kinda did this because I had no other option and I think its very stupid to do on purpose because you don't build the social skills needed to have a relationship with someone. Girls are better socially then us at a younger age and by not having any social interaction with them you're really not helping close the gap.

Also its a "red flag" if you haven't had a GF or hookups, trust me here and Im only 20

• +1
Reactions: currybirdcel
Ignoring women is retarded imo. I kinda did this because I had no other option and I think its very stupid to do on purpose because you don't build the social skills needed to have a relationship with someone. Girls are better socially then us at a younger age and by not having any social interaction with them you're really not helping close the gap.

Also its a "red flag" if you haven't had a GF or hookups, trust me here and Im only 20
Arent you 32

>says 'i have bad genetics' and proceeds to ramble about self-improvement
>posts picture of himself standing nearly as tall as a doorframe, which assuming he is from the west, means he is MINIMUM 190cm+/6'3 and likely 6'4-6'5.
you won a part of the genetic jackpot; the operative term is part. sure you arent a dolph lungren 6'5 genius iq, blonde blue eyed international mode/actor, but at least you are 6'4, which gave you a perpetual genetic safety net that could insulate yourself from social and financial failure (taller people benefit from the halo effect in all facets of life).
your underlining message of hardwork and self-accountability is true but the fact that you didnt acknowledge your genetic privilege of ideal height, means your words are likely lost on any manlets reading your post.

Are you a grown man complaining about how difficult life is?

Do you not realize that's literally female behavior to sit back and type an essay of reasons why you can't do something?

Extremely unmasculine behavior from you.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
stfu how is it bluepill you're a weirdo with an American psycho PFP acting autistic
Because it’s all about the looks dipshit;This forum is literally called looksmaxx;all this about becoming a better version of yourself is cope;Rapists get love letters and women when their attractive and good men get dates and hookups if their attractive;The looks are the only thing that matters to think otherwise is bluepilled faggotry

• +1
Reactions: currybirdcel
Are you a grown man complaining about how difficult life is?

Do you not realize that's literally female behavior to sit back and type an essay of reasons why you can't do something?

Extremely unmasculine behavior from you.
>Extremely unmasculine behavior from you.
thats not what i was saying. stop being intellectually dishonest.
one is allowed to acknowledge their genetic differences and play to their intrinsic and extrinsic strengths. that this is lost on your original post and your subsequent reply to me, evidences your arrogance and ungratefulness.

there is little point you pondering how all should work hard and apply themselves, within normal social paradigms (especially sexually or relationally) when you yourself have 99.99% percentile height, which has afforded you immense social, financial, sexual privilege (halo effect), undeniable.

i met an fat, manlet, acne ridden, indian investment banker once when i was younger. should he have just 'worked hard' socially or sexually as you have? is he going to have as much success as you?. the only answer is NO. and if he does, he should be aware that he will NEVER have as much success as a 6'4 mogger like you. in this particular case, this guy ended up telling me that he had given completely up on woman, and artificial friendships, and instead said that he seeks to maximize his wealth, knowledge and then eventually get into politics in his homeland (india). he had completely rejected parties, alcohol, travelling, 'hanging out', sport and all other neurotypical activities where looks are highly valued and instead only valued friendships, 'incidental' to his goals.

therefore, the privso should be one should work hard, but acknowledge their intrinsic genetic flaws, try to fix them, but if this is done in vain, put themselves in an environment where they have maximum fulfilment in seeking whatever goals they reasonably have.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: blite, thecel, stevielake and 1 other person
>Extremely unmasculine behavior from you.
thats not what i was saying. stop being intellectually dishonest.
one is allowed to acknowledge their genetic differences and play to their intrinsic and extrinsic strengths. that this is lost on your original post and your subsequent reply to me, evidences your arrogance and ungratefulness.

there is little point you pondering how all should work hard and apply themselves, within normal social paradigms (especially sexually or relationally) when you yourself have 99.99% percentile height, which has afforded you immense social, financial, sexual privilege (halo effect), undeniable.

i met an fat, manlet, acne ridden, indian investment banker once when i was younger. should he have just 'worked hard' socially or sexually as you have? is he going to have as much success as you?. the only answer is NO. and if he does, he should be aware that he will NEVER have as much success as a 6'4 mogger like you. in this particular case, this guy ended up telling me that he had given completely up on woman, and artificial friendships, and instead said that he seeks to maximize his wealth, knowledge and then eventually get into politics in his homeland (india). he had completely rejected parties, alcohol, travelling, 'hanging out', sport and all other neurotypical activities where looks are highly valued and instead only valued friendships, 'incidental' to his goals.

therefore, the privso should be one should work hard, but acknowledge their intrinsic genetic flaws, try to fix them, but if this is done in vain, put themselves in an environment where they have maximum fulfilment in seeking whatever goals they reasonably have.

Shut the fuck up you're a pussy. Ill outwork you and take everything that you want in life while you type essays about how hard work is a joke. Seriously grow some fucking balls you clown.

You're supposed to be on a "men's self improvement" site but I'm telling you right now you aren't a man.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Shut the fuck up you're a pussy. Ill outwork you and take everything that you want in life while you type essays about how hard work is a joke. Seriously grow some fucking balls you clown.

You're supposed to be on a "men's self improvement" site but I'm telling you right now you aren't a man.
>fails to counter anything i said.
>resorts to casting ad hominem attacks, while making 0 concessions regarding his narrow perspective on self-improvement
there is nothing more 'unmanly' than a emotionally incontinent male, such as yourself.
your pig headed perspective will work against you in this life. not everything is black or white.
regardless, i hope you reincarnate as a 5'3 indian, from the slums of Mumbai, in your next life, so you can experience extreme lookism/heightism as my aforementioned indian acquaintance experienced his entire life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake and currybirdcel

“Women are always disloyal anyways” is a massive cope. Chads are able to make HTB and even Stacey’s fall in love with them physically mentally emotionally and she will be far more likely to remain happy with him and not cheat on him. Only the phenomenon of high testosterone having turbothots causes some level of infidelity to chads. Incels and normies are so Used to getting treated like shit we think it’s a standard that women cheat on their man
Oh shut the fuck up

Oh shut the fuck up
Keep fucking coping “MUH EVERYONE GETS CHEATED ON SO CHAD ISNT SO MUCH BETTER THAN US!!” Nigga you live a shit life and get treated like shit because you’re ugly that’s all

• +1
Reactions: stevielake