If you give a fuck about delon's death you are most likely a homosexual

IAMNOTANINCEL

IAMNOTANINCEL

MGTOW
It would be one thing if you were mourning him because of his acting skills or anything else of value he had
But realistically most of you niggas have never watched a nuclear pilisecond of a Delon movie. You just say you are le sad because he was born with good genetics and nothing else. Gay af.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: asdvek, Deleted member 78221, Newday*V3 and 27 others
Another sexhaver down, billions more to go

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas, asdvek, Deleted member 78221 and 13 others
just eat raw meat tbh

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Newday*V3, greycel, slavicpsycho and 4 others
It would be one thing if you were mourning him because of his acting skills or anything else of value he had
But realistically most of you niggas have never watched a nuclear pilisecond of a Delon movie. You just say you are le sad because he was born with good genetics and nothing else. Gay af.
Your position on this is valid but you gotta understand that most users are into cuckoldry stuff bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, GlamourPursuer, watah and 1 other person
He was in the film industry starting in 1957 2 years after death of James Dean. But he was acting in the 50s at my age in 1957

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
I thought that old fart withered away long time ago already

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, asdvek, greycel and 6 others
didnt even hear about that shit. had no clue that niggas toast 🍞

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer and IAMNOTANINCEL
It's very odd that shit bothered you enough to write a thread on it, celebrities get commemorated all the time. Just seems like edgy teen posting "look at me, and how much I don't care your favorite celebrity is dead"...

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DNRDniggerking, Deleted member 44368, ominion and 3 others
Anyone making serious threads on this shit is probably homoerotic for the guy.

The last time that dude got a hard-on, at least 90% of this forum wasn't born.

Btw Le Samourai & La Pescine were decent movies. Highly recommend. Plain soleil too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44368, Messar, Mewton and 2 others
It's very odd that shit bothered you enough to write a thread on it, celebrities get commemorated all the time. Just seems like edgy teen posting "look at me, and how much I don't care your favorite celebrity is dead"...
THE DICK EATING IS BRAZY
I saw you in every single thread defending your idol, if you wanted to get fucked by him just say it

• +1
Reactions: watah and hopecel
He's an oldfag who lost his looks eons ago if anybody gives a shit they like taking it wide like rashford

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel
celebrities get commemorated all the time.
Usually it's because they're good at their job and bring value, not because they happened to be born with good genes. Being sad over someone dying when all you know them for is being lucky and being born with good genetics is gay as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
Usually it's because they're good at their job and bring value, not because they happened to be born with good genes. Being sad over someone dying when all you know them for is being lucky and being born with good genetics is gay as fuck.
It's not that deep, a huge PSL figure died, who was admired for his good looks, yes, so people remember him. Not that much to it. You're on a forum where men drool about other men's looks for hours on end for fucks sake, but a post of remembrance for a dead guy is gay? You do know how that looks, right?

• +1
Reactions: ominion
What?
It’d be one thing if you liked his movies or were actually a fan of something he made.
Most guys here just jerk off to how he looked 50 years ago

IMG 1656

Doesn’t this forum ban LGBT members? Ironic

• JFL
Reactions: Messar and hopecel
What?
It’d be one thing if you liked his movies or were actually a fan of something he made.
Most guys here just jerk off to how he looked 50 years ago

View attachment 3106610
Doesn’t this forum ban LGBT members? Ironic
Is this your first day on this forum? Half the posts are about how model x looks, or how model y mogs model x. It's absolutely nothing new. The post in your screenshot seems like obvious jest, just look at the lingo he's using.

• +1
Reactions: ominion
It doesn't matter if someone's alive or just died, dickriding the PSL gods on this forum and outside of it is GAY and CUCKISH

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Messar, moredatesmorerapes and Alexanderr
It doesn't matter if someone's alive or just died, dickriding the PSL gods on this forum and outside of it is GAY and CUCKISH
That's all they do on this forum. The true question would be why you'd still be here if it bothered you so much. What happened here?

• JFL
Stop acting like my guide, you aren't Hamza

ONCE YOU ENTER THIS SITE YOU MAY NEVER LEAVE. YOUR SOUL NOW BELONGS TO @Master.

• JFL
Did he just die?

caring about a random good looking guy dying is homosexuality

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and sickdawgie
fr

they're no different from women that worship Chad, gay as fuck

mfs only seen him on youtube shorts, Jbc(just be chad) strikes again, looks halo is too strong to oppose even those that know of it