If You Have A GF and Are Active On This Site, You're Mentally Retarded

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Sick of seeing posts like "just fucked my gf", "my gf said Opry is a 6/10", "Rate this tinder slut I'm bout to fuck" etc etc. Kill yourselves.

The point of looksmaxxing is to get a gf or get laid. If you've already accomplished this, you're already finished. Go live your life. Just wear sunscreen and keep going to the gym consistently to maintain your looks.

"I looksmax for myself and career opportunities bro" please shut up with this cope. It's like women saying they wear makeup or ass-contouring clothes for "themselves".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigChinHispanic, Deleted member 616, BigBiceps and 5 others
No. I want to be better. I have so much to improve on and jfl if you think I’m stopping just bc I have a gf.

Looks= almost everything. It will make your reality better.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mateusz74, Mousei, Solidcoin and 3 others
Bragfags are some of the worst posters on this site

I have a couple posters on ignore because they literally do nothing but brag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, SHARK and Deleted member 2846
No. I want to be better. I have so much to improve on and jfl if you think I’m stopping just bc I have a gf.

Looks= almost everything. It will make your reality better.

This

but there are ugly niggas with gf s
and btw incels.is

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
your goals change as you progress. scratch some off the list and add some new ones in their place, having a gf and looksmaxxing are not mutually exclusive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Ritalincel
and btw incels.is
55ibepF.gif

Attachments

• 1577149479488.png
    1577149479488.png
    103.9 KB · Views: 0
every white dude on this server can get a gf

its us ethnics that really need to surgerymaxx and even then it will be hard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Bruh

me and my gf just taken foto tbh ngl should've mewed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Who says that I'm finished looksmaxxing when I get a girlfriend?

• +1
Reactions: Mousei
No. I want to be better. I have so much to improve on

If you had "so much to improve on" you wouldn't have a gf. Ugly people have "so much to improve on". GL people have little to improve on. You're probably worrying about millimeters that won't make a significant difference in your life at all. If anything you should be working on your social skills since your looks clearly aren't an issue. That would probably be a better use of your time.

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
3d5we6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
my girlfriend is 4.5psl and I am 3.5psl ogre

big deal bro

If you had "so much to improve on" you wouldn't have a gf. Ugly people have "so much to improve on". GL people have little to improve on. You're probably worrying about millimeters that won't make a significant difference in your life at all. If anything you should be working on your social skills since your looks clearly aren't an issue. That would probably be a better use of your time.
i need to lift, get rhino and do minor work for my eyes. again, read the post i linked, i know there’s a better version of reality for me if i get more attractive so why wouldn’t i want that for myself?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
When I first signed up here I did have one but now I’m free :feelshah: But still I’m mentally ill tbh

Biggest cope i've read

it’s like a homeless person who refuses to move into a house because he’s used to the streets

Larp town and rotfraud city