If you have a somewhat decent physique then slim fits are a huge smv boost

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
All you need is to be lean with just some muscle like around 20+ ffmi and below 13-14% bf and it's enough for you to showcase your physique .
Male dresses aren't designed to let the shoulders , chest and arms be visible except for a suit which is made for wide shoulders .

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 27472 and 3 others
just wear compression shirts they look less retarded than tight slim fits.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zharupodrugu, forevermirin, 5.5psl and 1 other person
Tight shirts are fine imo but the one u posted is bad esp with the long bottom

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and 5.5psl
The slim fit ones r ok

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
douchemaxxing

• +1
Also tbh I would not bother with slim fit if ur frame is bad even if u have good muscle

• +1
Also tbh I would not bother with slim fit if ur frame is bad even if u have good muscle
Bad frame would be like below 18 inches and gaining muscle would help atleast to reach above 18 inches , i myself wore slim fits and got so many guys appreciating my physique.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Bad frame would be like below 18 inches and gaining muscle would help atleast to reach above 18 inches , i myself wore slim fits and got so many guys appreciating my physique.
Same bro even when my physique wasn’t good at all when I was natty I had my friends noticing a lot

EEC02866 B3B6 45F3 99F7 CB195B01B6A7

this fit is hard and doesn’t look try hard

• +1
Reactions: astraldreamer and 5.5psl
idk but i just cringe when i see someone wearing an extreme tight shirt with a fairly poor shoulder to waist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743 and 5.5psl
Black oversized shirts also go well if you have tattoos, and your muscles will still show because of the dark color of the shirt (assuming your built enough)

Last edited:
  • +1
Black oversized shirts also go well if you have tattoos, and your muscles will still show because of the dark color of the shirt (assuming your built enough)
True imo chest is the most attractive muscle when it's built af and can be seen through compression shirts/slim fits girls actually do like this .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Interested
Nah just go for slim fit. If its sleeves are long just roll them a little bit to show more triceps It will be showing anyway. Too tight shirts are gay/tryhard.
All my slim fit shirts became tight but its getting uncomfortable to wear them.

• +1
tight clothes are gay

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 26678
So true dyel incels will cope with muh drip lol just have a good physique and wear tight clothes that aren’t from Walmart or dollar general and your good to go