If you have low social skills/social anxiety you are in a vicious circle

Deleted member 206

Deleted member 206

200cm giga mogger
If you want to lower your inhib and be NT without taking any drugs what options do you have?

The only option that I see is exposing yourself to social activities with NT+low inhib people at least 3-4 hours a day for a couple of months (or better years). You also gotta do low inhib shit throughout that time. What hinders most people is that you can’t get into such social groups, because of social retardation. You are boring/weird and it makes people uncomfortable being around you. This leads to social rejections, depression and finally social isolation. You are socially retarded because of that isolation so it‘s kinda like a vicious circle. Some get into that vicious circle at young age, because of hobbys that don’t require social interactions like video game for example, others get into that shit because of bad parenting/environment/looks.

This will surely affect your SMV. Having weird verbals/non verbals and low status are serious failos caused by social isolation.

You either need to be above avg in looks to make up for it or average looking and NT to score some pussy. Improving looks is a lot easier than improving your personality, which is one of the reasons most of you are obsessed with looks improvement. I see some users here meming about personality and denying that it matters using Chad examples who benefit from looks halo. If you are one of those guys you...
  • have too low social intelligence/awareness to realize that personality does matter
  • have never been truly exposed to social interactions on a daily basis
  • are coping hard that looks are the only cause for your inceldom

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Lolcel, Deleted member 1973 and 17 others
fears me

• +1
Reactions: shibo, Deleted member 206 and Deleted member 2486
personality does matter
Screenshot 72 LI

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lolcel, UglyMan, Vitruvian and 2 others
Just be good looking

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and SikKunt
about to reply, gonna make a coffee first tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Legit. I wish I was low
Inhib

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
i think someone had posted a similar post on lookism.

looking around for a while on pubmed about this(search "social recovery" if you're interested), it is doable.

• Total social isolation of macaque monkeys for at least the first 6 months of life consistently produces severe deficits in virtually every aspect of social behavior.
  • Experiments designed to rehabilitate monkeys reared in isolation are described:
    • young isolates exposed to equal-age normal peers achieved only limited recovery of simple social responses​
    • some mothers eventually exhibited acceptable maternal behavior when forced to accept infant contact over a period of months, but showed no further recovery;​
    • isolate infants exposed to surrogates were able to develop crude interactive patterns among themselves.​
    • 6-month-old social isolates exposed to 3-month-old normal monkeys achieved essentially complete social recovery for all situations tested
  • It is postulated that social stimulation that both permits subjects to achieve contact acceptability and provides an interactive medium conducive to gradual development of sophisticated social behaviors will result in almost complete recovery of social capabilities previously obliterated by rearing in isolation.

There's also similar research that shows social media can be helpful as well

• +1
Reactions: Over, IWantToMax, DidntRead and 1 other person
OP what you wrote is true but only partialy, I am legit socially retarded from begining of my life. I had some friends in my block during growing up, played with them every day, later in teens I used to go on parties, used to drink, smoke weed, but nothing really improved to the point I that was ready mentally to have gf. I typicaly always had 1-3 good friends and that it. I was never close with any female. My issue is deffinetly not about "leaving mother's basement". I am legit retarded from earliest beginings of my life.

improving looks help with all these. im speaking from personal experience

but yes you have a point. if you have severe social anxiety, you should hop on meds asap

No jfl meds ruin you.
Fix it naturally if you think that's the problem.
easier said than done. if you've been isolated from society too long and you literally have no idea how talk to normies or respons and you get anxiety about it, good luck building social circle and friendships or escalating with women

a lot of people fall into this category and should abuse meds for the transition period (few months) and then taper off slowly and try to assimilate into social dynamics naturally

obviously this is only for someone with great self control when it comes to drugs

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
OP what you wrote is true but only partialy, I am legit socially retarded from begining of my life. I had some friends in my block during growing up, played with them every day, later in teens I used to go on parties, used to drink, smoke weed, but nothing really improved to the point I that was ready mentally to have gf. I typicaly always had 1-3 good friends and that it. I was never close with any female. My issue is deffinetly not about "leaving mother's basement". I am legit retarded from earliest beginings of my life.
I’d say thats a rare case. Could be parental or environmental stuff from early on. You could also be legit aspie or have some other mental disorder. A healthy brain should be able to adjust itself to the environment over time. Before I started isolating myself I was social and were doing good with foids. After isolation it became a lot harder. When I socialized for 6 weeks straight I was legit becoming my old self again and things got easier.

but yes you have a point. if you have severe social anxiety, you should hop on meds asap
Agreed, it helps for sure. It doesn‘t fix it entirely if you dont do some steps in that direction. We had a user here called @VST that looksmaxxed pretty well and became good looking. He still suffered from social isolation. We told him to gtfo. I hope he doesnt have an alt here and has ascended by now

I did this towards the end of 6th form (everyone was turning 18) and then made a serious effort of it when I began uni. I would say 4 months and I was as NT as the best of them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
If you want to lower your inhib and be NT without taking any drugs what options do you have?

The only option that I see is exposing yourself to social activities with NT+low inhib people at least 3-4 hours a day for a couple of months (or better years). You also gotta do low inhib shit throughout that time. What hinders most people is that you can’t get into such social groups, because of social retardation. You are boring/weird and it makes people uncomfortable being around you. This leads to social rejections, depression and finally social isolation. You are socially retarded because of that isolation so it‘s kinda like a vicious circle. Some get into that vicious circle at young age, because of hobbys that don’t require social interactions like video game for example, others get into that shit because of bad parenting/environment/looks.

This will surely affect your SMV. Having weird verbals/non verbals and low status are serious failos caused by social isolation.

You either need to be above avg in looks to make up for it or average looking and NT to score some pussy. Improving looks is a lot easier than improving your personality, which is one of the reasons most of you are obsessed with looks improvement. I see some users here meming about personality and denying that it matters using Chad examples who benefit from looks halo. If you are one of those guys you...
  • have too low social intelligence/awareness to realize that personality does matter
  • have never been truly exposed to social interactions on a daily basis
  • are coping hard that looks are the only cause for your inceldom
Most legit post I've ever read. I was one of the most popular guys in school and was very popular with girls before getting addicted to games, and now I usually just hang out in small group of guys in high school. I still got the looks, but I have no balls to talk to hotties like I used to before. One thing is for sure, if I get a son, he will not play a video game for a single minute of his life and his entertainment shall be sports.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 206
cope your ugly

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Being social as a below average person is self torture

Post of the year.

You are boring/weird and it makes people uncomfortable being around you. This leads to social rejections, depression and finally social isolation.

This is so spot on. Every single time I get into group projects, I see low inhib normies suddenly start acting high inhib just because I am with them in the group, while the other groups flourish. I'm always low inhib, but because I am so weird it makes things worse than if I were just high inhib. Imagine a low inhib conspiracy theorist; I'm on the same boat of absurdity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, IWantToMax, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person
you aint mogging shit boyo
cope

@Grotesque Subhuman that last part is directed to average dudes. You aren‘t average, you are plain ugly and you obviously suffer from looks failo.

There aren't really any good meds for social anxiety from my experience. Doctors will mostly prescribe antidepressants that don't do much for anxiety or maybe benzos which will turn you into an asocial zombie if you can even stay awake for longer than a few hours. That's my experience with medication at least. They work for some and you should definitely try them first to see if they work for you, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel and Deleted member 1973
most legit thread I've seen in a while

• +1
Reactions: Peachy, InjectE and Deleted member 2581
That’s right incels face your fears

ACTUAL HUMAN CONTACT

It’s the only way to truly get over everything and actually heal your social anxiety permanently

• +1
Reactions: InjectE
who actually read that?

• +1
yup neurotransmitters are literally everything but their almost impossible to fix

That’s right incels face your fears

ACTUAL HUMAN CONTACT

It’s the only way to truly get over everything and actually heal your social anxiety permanently

I haven't seen a single example of someone going from shit neurotransmitters to good neurotransmitter via human contact at 18+ yrs old. By then your neurotransmitters are fucked forever.

Honestly everyy non nt person should learn to talk to random stranger on discord and be able to hold fun convo for at least one hour, and progress. Being nt helps u a lot in life

• +1