If you have T50 eyes, even being gl wont save you. You cant be gl with t50 eyes

asdvek

asdvek

Title. You need to be over 6'1+ and have good bones in your zygos chin and jaw. T50 eyes are a huge looksmin you look like shit with it

Even t40-t30-t20-t10

If your eye color name starts with T, just kys. Or if it starts with C and is above 30. C20 C10 is fine.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: diditeverbegin, borntosuffer, skkrrrtcantdo and 12 others
T50 eyes = bottom of the caste system

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, Lokki, ALP and 4 others
luckily my eyes are t40

59a9501b9f6d0847ed8f55d888c79376

• +1
Reactions: ALP and Gaygymmaxx
But Muh chico broooo he mog everybody Muh dark triad brooo

• +1
Reactions: chudlite, iblamehamza and asdvek
im t50

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Whats ur color
I was being sarcastic I actually agree with you, idk the exact colour but hazelish with some green

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and asdvek
Im t60 saved

• JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry, Litekiller11, Falcon_Flam and 1 other person
Title. You need to be over 6'1+ and have good bones in your zygos chin and jaw. T50 eyes are a huge looksmin you look like shit with it

Even t40-t30-t20-t10

If your eye color name starts with T, just kys. Or if it starts with C and is above 30. C20 C10 is fine.

wtf man such a big halo of blue eyesssssssssssss

• JFL
Reactions: AutisticGymcel

Even t40-t30-t20-t10

I hate when they cope about this, saying things like "I don't look good with blue eyes, I look better with brown eyes, it matches better my phenotype" or when faggots get hyped up about hazel eyes. Every human on planet earth with blue eyes takes on a sort of witch/warlock appearance, they're hypnotizing, it's like they're casting a spell on you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, 160cmcurry and asdvek

Even t40-t30-t20-t10

I'm black :lul:

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, Rzn and Sub5kang
I hate when they cope about this, saying things like "I don't look good with blue eyes, I look better with brown eyes, it matches better my phenotype" or when faggots get hyped up about hazel eyes. Every human on planet earth with blue eyes takes on a sort of witch/warlock appearance, they're hypnotizing, it's like they're casting a spell on you
Green eyes are statistically rarer and better. Nobody wants basic blue or shit brown eyes

• JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry
That's it I'm frauding with lighter brown eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and 160cmcurry
Green eyes are statistically rarer and better. Nobody wants basic blue or shit brown eyes
Statistically rarer yes

But better no

Stop the fucking cope retard we all know blue is better especially light blue.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: topgrey and 160cmcurry
yes, that's what I would have said if I had green eyes

Green is rare but blue is way better
Disagree every one around me has blue and brown but no one has mine JFL foids die over my eyes, too bad I’m fat and depressed

Attachments

• IMG_0736.png
    IMG_0736.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: 6’3 MTN Cutecel
Statistically rarer yes

But better no

Stop the fucking cope retard we all know blue is better especially light blue.
Na everyone has blue same as brown tbh

Disagree every one around me has blue and brown but no one has mine JFL foids die over my eyes, too bad I’m fat and depressed
Lmao if it was light blue you wouldnt be here. Kys retard COPEE COPEE COPE COPE COPE stop crying on the inside we all know blue is better

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
Plus mine change color depending on light so I claim whatever I want I can claim brown too if I want
Na everyone has blue same as brown tbh

Plus mine change color depending on light so I claim whatever I want I can claim brown too if I want
Yeah bro go and claim brown because green and brown is similar in eye color JFL thats why u can claim brown kys

Yeah bro go and claim brown because green and brown is similar in eye color JFL thats why u can claim brown kys
I can claim whatever I like tbh depending on light

By the way brown > blue.

• Love it
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
i have a30 - a20 in some spaces in the lower part and i was hoping to have them a10/a17/a40/a50. my dad with a 17 mogga me absurdly. a10 then is very rare it is literally a superpower and i don't think people realize how rare it is. my first girlfriend when i was 14 was a ltb haloed by titties and a10, she looked like a stacylite to me, when i looked into her eyes i was like the victim of a spell, i have never seen such strange eyes in my whole life they seemed like ice

i have a30 - a20 in some spaces in the lower part and i was hoping to have them a10/a17/a40/a50. my dad with a 17 mogga me absurdly. a10 then is very rare it is literally a superpower and i don't think people realize how rare it is. my first girlfriend when i was 14 was a ltb haloed by titties and a10, she looked like a stacylite to me, when i looked into her eyes i was like the victim of a spell, i have never seen such strange eyes in my whole life they seemed like ice
Blue and brown = basic imo at least in America

But Muh chico broooo he mog everybody Muh dark triad brooo
chico doesn't have t50 eyes they're just light brown, his pupils are clearly visible on virtually all photos.

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, HarrierDuBois, psychomandible and 1 other person
chico doesn't have t50 eyes they're just light brown, his pupils are clearly visible on virtually all photos.
Truth is no GL person has T50 eyes.

• Woah
Okay uou have d30 mixed d37 in the center wich of course isnt bad, but you cant say is better then a17 lmao it’s copium at extreme level

Yeah my memory is foggy I just remember them being brown

Difference between European brown eyes and non European brown eyes is generally the discernible pupil.

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
Depends what kind of blue, everytime I see a photoshopped brown eyed psl god who's given blue eyes it's always the rarest and most vibrant type of blue

Put the most common blue eyes on chico and he's not gonna look that much better than he normally does

• +1
Difference between European brown eyes and non European brown eyes is generally the discernible pupil.
that's mostly just the difference between below t30 and above it.

almost no pure europeans have t50.

Truth is no GL person has T50 eyes.
there's always exceptions but the tissue is that your other features need to compensate for it and most of us are not fortunate enough to have that.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and asdvek
Depends what kind of blue, everytime I see a photoshopped brown eyed psl god who's given blue eyes it's always the rarest and most vibrant type of blue

Put the most common blue eyes on chico and he's not gonna look that much better than he normally does
Bro of course he will. Even with a50. Girls see it as a favorable genetic point, they fantasize about children with blue eyes (which happen to me all of the time) . since the beginning of time every whore on planet earth has always glazed blue eyes, how can you refuse the eyepill guys I don't understand, take off the blindfolds . I wouldnt have slayed a single bitch if i wasnt born with blue eyes. It iincreases 1 psl point

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry
for those with colored eyes, you'll need perfect bones just to appear darktriad

blue eyes without bones=cuck looking

• JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry, bakpaokukus and theonewhocantascend

there's always exceptions but the tissue is that your other features need to compensate for it and most of us are not fortunate enough to have that.
They can atleast cope with colored contacts, pretty useful in hook-ups and slays but not LTR

Bro of course he will. Even with a50. Girls see it as a favorable genetic point, they fantasize about children with blue eyes (which happen to me all of the time) . since the beginning of time every whore on planet earth has always glazed blue eyes, how can you refuse the eyepill guys I don't understand, take off the blindfolds . I wouldnt have slayed a single bitch if i wasnt born with blue eyes. It iincreases 1 psl point
Nah I don't refuse that, I know I'll look better with blue eyes but I'll still look like shit

If you look good with blue eyes you're gonna look decent with any eye color

Girls fantasize about blue eyes the same way they fantasize about muscles or "nerdy" looks, they just picture an already handsome guy with those traits, it's not the traits themselves that are attractive, they don't fantasize about an incel with blue eyes and that shit's not gonna save anybody from a terrible eye area or jaw

• +1

Hence T50 being the non European variant.

imma get contact lenses as a t50cel asap fuck that shit

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
It depends. Brown eyes harmonize much better and give a warm look while Blue eyes give a striking cold robotic look

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, Imretarded? and GreekGenes