If you like women with facial masculinity it means you have high T

casadebanho

casadebanho

6'3, 2.0 shoulder/waist ratio
A lot of men get called faggots for finding girls like Dua Lipa, Madison Beer and Lana del Rey hot, but the truth is that all the 250ng/dl testosterone soy boys I know and see online are only attracted to 5’2 girls with no chin and chubby cheeks

If you are like me and like 5’9 girls with square jaw it means you are high T

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: russiancelreturns, angelo, Deleted member 22126 and 22 others
Same reason why a lot of gay men are hyper masculine

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I prefer muscular girls, but not facially.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, datboijj and casadebanho
I’m the same, however I think it’s more to do with a height thing, usually girls who are shorter have cute features which is meh to me, girls around 5’9-5’11 are ideal, however they usually have strong bonez

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
I’m the same, however I think it’s more to do with a height thing, usually girls who are shorter have cute features which is meh to me, girls around 5’9-5’11 are ideal, however they usually have strong bonez
I love tall girls they are just more attractive, and I’m not even talking about the fact that if I have kids with a tall woman the chance of my children being tall increases

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, fras, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
A lot of men get called faggots for finding girls like Dua Lipa, Madison Beer and Lana del Rey hot, but the truth is that all the 250ng/dl testosterone soy boys I know and see online are only attracted to 5’2 girls with no chin and chubby cheeks

This has nothing to do with T-levels. You guys should really stop correlating every trivial shit with testosterone levels

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, SlavicGeneral, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
my oneitis is 5'2 with chubby cheeks 😕 she is so cute 🤠

madison beer is still a princess, dua lipa as well but shes a giga frauder

and i dont see a world in which anyone finds lana rel ray attractive shes just an ogre

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 15827

and i dont see a world in which anyone finds lana rel ray attractive shes just an ogre

I like women with neoteneous faces

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, rand anon and datboijj

true Lana del Rey is an ogre nowadays, but she used to look (somewhat) good back in 2012

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Well yes, the higher t you have the lower your standards, people on tren go and fuck obese whales

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 15827
true Lana del Rey is an ogre nowadays, but she used to look (somewhat) good back in 2012

subhuman ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15390, hypergamy and ManzareK

It means your a faggot, and I’m somebody open to foids with some small muscle mass, though I have had many Tom boys fall in love with me in the past. I’d fuck all the foids you listed and they don’t look like men

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj

I swear dua lipa is so hot im high T

My connection lagged wasnt meant to spam

Eh, the only reason why I like them is cause I know they are going to have chad sons (sons usually take after the mom, and daughters after the dad). No seriously, try to find the father of any high E jb, gurantee you he looks like an older prettyboy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and casadebanho
Just try to justify liking the ugly women cuz you can’t do any better in your area theory

Just try to justify liking the ugly women in your area cuz you can’t do any better theory

“Source: I just really want it to be that way”

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Just try to justify liking the ugly women in your area cuz you can’t do any better theory

You think the women in my area look even somewhat close to Dua Lipa? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Eh, the only reason why I like them is cause I know they are going to have chad sons (sons usually take after the mom, and daughters after the dad). No seriously, try to find the father of any high E jb, gurantee you he looks like an older prettyboy.

Facts, that's why you need to breed a 5'9 girl with mogger bones

Not a 5'2 boneless girl who will give you incel sons

We stan

We stan

The women you listed aren't even masculine. They just have proper bone development.

Olivia Wilde is actually an example of woman with a masculine jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
v64ol8b2qcz81.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, Growth Plate and Deleted member 16853
The women you listed aren't even masculine. They just have proper bone development.

Wildes jaw is hot

We stan
Based 5'11 Taylor Swift appreciator

SLAYY

This^
But certain users here try to say Adriana Lima looks masculine.

It's weird tbh, how users here don't like women who are properely developed and have a decent jawline, Yet they dislike asian women.
This just proves certain users here want to touch white little girls

Im not gonna call them out though, Im a rather civil person

Women always say this, and it sounds like a meme but it's true, these chinless twinks are intimidated by so-called high t women

Yeah she looks kinda bad here but that photo is cherry picked

Taylor Swift is still a stacy if you consider that she is 5'11, millionare and status maxxed

You're literally not high T though. It's impossible. You're an extreme late bloomer

You're literally not high T though. It's impossible. You're an extreme late bloomer
You realize that T levels can be altered and are not 100% genetics? :ROFLMAO:

I used to be lower than average T which delayed my puberty, however I started sleeping 9 hours a day, sunning my balls and eating more carbs, gymmaxing every day and my testosterone went through the roof

I literally did blood tests and my T came at around 900 ng/dl which in today's standards is considered high

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
You realize that T levels can be altered and are not 100% genetics? :ROFLMAO:

I used to be lower than average T which delayed my puberty, however I started sleeping 9 hours a day, sunning my balls and eating more carbs, gymmaxing every day and my testosterone went through the roof

I literally did blood tests and my T came at around 900 ng/dl which in today's standards is considered high
Did your taste in women change as a result, aligning with your claims in the OP?

Non ironically yes, I used to be more into short, boneless girls, nowadays I'm only attracted to tall girls with more angular faces

Obviously I only have annedoctal evidence (plus there are internet studies who claim the opposite of what I'm saying)

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Growth Plate
The popularity of kpop, dorama and moe anime is creating a generation of males with an unhealthy obsession with undeveloped females and a lack of knowledge of basic human anatomy. Case in point: "manjaw" issue, Korean artists get the outer half of their jawbone shaved off to achieve their desired result:

Lee-Joo-Bin1-768x768.jpg

A square mandible is ideal even for women. Prime Denise Richards, Giga Stacy here:

Margot Robbie:

Last edited:
Paleo-Atlantid
main-qimg-2a0f405ffa901e48ca876ae9d643c353-lq

14ac713389d9187ce3eabfd4f3f3b144.jpg

The popularity of kpop, dorama and moe anime is creating a generation of males with an unhealthy obsession with undeveloped females and a lack of knowledge of basic human anatomy. Case in point: "manjaw" issue, Korean artists get the outer half of their jawbone shaved off to achieve their desired result:
Lee-Joo-Bin1-768x768.jpg

A square mandible is ideal even for women. Prime Denise Richards, Giga Stacy here:

Margot Robbie:

Margot Robbie is so fucking hot

1 ticket to the Barbie movie please

No lol you’re just a fagget. Every scientific study out there shows men unanimously agree more feminine faces are more attractive, any man who doesn’t agree with this census is most likely a fagget.

Studies already prove men are most attracted to Asian women and guess what, they scientifically have the highest facial femininity by far.

This is why I consider every man who doesn’t think Asian women are more attractive than white women a closet homosexual.

No lol you’re just a fagget. Every scientific study out there shows men unanimously agree more feminine faces are more attractive, any man who doesn’t agree with this census is most likely a fagget.

Studies already prove men are most attracted to Asian women and guess what, they scientifically have the highest facial femininity by far.

This is why I consider every man who doesn’t think Asian women are more attractive than white women a closet homosexual.