If you missed out teenage love/young pussy - there is a second chance, you just need to..

If 'teen love' was purely about nailing young foids and/or virgins, I'd have stopped being bitter long ago.

Reality is though, it's more the sense of loss that's all consuming - those lost years as an incel that you'll never get back, all those first time experiences you missed out on during your formative years.

It's not simply about nailing a 17 year old chick whenever, or taking a foids virginity. These things are still good, dont get me wrong - but it doesn't erase the lost years.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
I'm 25 dating an absolutely beautiful 18 year old former virgin. Whoever says you can't make up for formative fornication is coping. There is no teenager even capable of conceiving the sort of things I do with this girl.
do you consider she as a teenager ? for me she is. 18 is very young.

are u super sure she has never had boyfriends ??

fraud your age and keep your most important asset - youth look

Need be able to fraud either you are 19 or 22
19 you can go as low as for 15 yo girls
if you are 22, always can go as low as 17, maybe 16

what to do?
sun is your greatest enemy
fillers for wrinkles and skin procedures
No, 15-20 minutes of sunlight exposure daily is healthy and actually good for your skin. Just get a daily dose of it and use sunscreen throughout the day.

It is not simple, but it can happen; In addition, youthful love and fresh prime teens are very important things that if you didn't appreciate it you didn't really know what it is to live, it's not overrated and actually real, whatever

I would rather not end up on the sex register.