If you need self improvement YouTuber to tell you to improve your life it’s already over

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo
Tate, Hamza, Sneako, all cringe atleast Tate is funny af sometimes and usually based

If you need these guys who are only rich because of incels subscribing to their “self improvement courses” to tell you to stop jerking off and do something with your life you are a loser and it’s over for you anyway. Tried watching Hamza self improvement video and I burst out laughing no way anyone takes this seriously

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 19036 and 3 others
self improvement youtubers be like: clean your room, stop fapping

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister
and also i hate that nigger jordan peterson, he's a literall nigger: doesn't clean his own room, his daughter is a fucking whore who simped for russian commie(jfl)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Adamsmith12345 and Deleted member 20677
Tate is MY top G

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and ascension
and also i hate that nigger jordan peterson, he's a literall nigger: doesn't clean his own room, his daughter is a fucking whore who simped for russian commie(jfl)
His daughter is hot af

Tate, Hamza, Sneako, all cringe atleast Tate is funny af sometimes and usually based

If you need these guys who are only rich because of incels subscribing to their “self improvement courses” to tell you to stop jerking off and do something with your life you are a loser and it’s over for you anyway. Tried watching Hamza self improvement video and I burst out laughing no way anyone takes this seriously
There's another indicator if it's over. Being dogshit at vidya. I can't play it anymore. At this point is just want to cry.

• +1
There's another indicator if it's over. Being dogshit at vidya. I can't play it anymore. At this point is just want to cry.
Can’t do shit right properly either I keep getting brutally roasted for being shit at a game on ps chat by my friends :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 20677
What do u play
MOBAs and fps games. Used to have decent k/d/a ratios but now I play like utter subhuman. Now I just get beamed by teens on adderall that abuse meta weapons like SMG 08/18.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and Wallenberg
Can’t do shit right properly either I keep getting brutally roasted for being shit at a game on ps chat by my friends :feelswhy:
I only play Fortnite and FG now tbh

• +1
Hamza fan after 2 years of watching his channel

Screenshot 20220904 154307 Chrome

• JFL
Relevant

• So Sad