Self Improvement is Masturbation

gr34ter

gr34ter

Diamond
If you ever watched Fight Club I'm sure you recognize this quote and it couldn't be more true, especially when it comes to Youtubers like Hamza. Hamza will sell his 2 million subscribers this idea of being a successful entrepreneur or being incredibly disciplined but that will simply never happen. Why? It's because Hamza is a genius at keeping people in a loop of engaging with his content he never made his money from an online business like people such as Iman Ghadzi or Andrew Tate or people who he wants to be like in peoples eyes, he made money from selling people courses on how to build an aesthetic body and then he just went on redpill advice posting sprees with fast and high quality editing, purposefully to capture ''Jeffreys'' attention spans and hope they keep mentally masturbating to being an "Adonis" and never put the work in real life so they don't need the videos any more and stop watching. He took a hiatus saying he was gonna be an MMA fighter in Thailand or some shit but later returned with a new $130 a month course called Adonis School where he takes posts from the forum that it's attached too and makes videos from their concerns.

TLDR hamza keeps people in feedback loops

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WayneBraaaah, IAMNOTANINCEL, gonion wanter and 3 others
dnr water

• JFL
Reactions: 6′2 still over
Based

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
dnr

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Skywalker and gr34ter
i read the thread as "self improvement in masturbation"
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined :cry:

@Primalsplit @ReadBooksEveryday @Christiano @capybara @kwacker777 @SecularIslamist

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Primalsplit, Deleted member 19453 and 3 others

@Primalsplit @ReadBooksEveryday @Christiano @capybara @kwacker777 @SecularIslamist
Ngl I made the same exact thread like 10 days before this one lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, LancasteR and Skywalker
masturbation is self improvement

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: gr34ter, Skywalker and efidescontinuado
Ngl I made the same exact thread like 10 days before this one lmao
if 1 thread is successful then 1000 other ppl will copy paste and repost it, to shoot for reps ..........just standard modus operandi on .org :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek

IMG 8833

deleted it all 😔 I have hundreds of favorites on nhentai though.
what does the N stand for? :smonk: @Kamui @klip11 @GigaTyroneOrDeath @tyronelite

• JFL
they simply trade their tiktok scrolling adiction that hamza curses for self improvement videos addiction
then the max they will do is useless, perhaps detrimental and unhealthy "action" with their subhuman lives, gym, nofap and such
its hypocritical really

• +1
If you ever watched Fight Club I'm sure you recognize this quote and it couldn't be more true,
The quote come from a crazy person who created a fictional person in his head, who already looked like a Chad, the whole book was satire but many people somehow missed this and considered Tyler Durden a role model...

• JFL
If you ever watched Fight Club I'm sure you recognize this quote and it couldn't be more true, especially when it comes to Youtubers like Hamza. Hamza will sell his 2 million subscribers this idea of being a successful entrepreneur or being incredibly disciplined but that will simply never happen. Why? It's because Hamza is a genius at keeping people in a loop of engaging with his content he never made his money from an online business like people such as Iman Ghadzi or Andrew Tate or people who he wants to be like in peoples eyes, he made money from selling people courses on how to build an aesthetic body and then he just went on redpill advice posting sprees with fast and high quality editing, purposefully to capture ''Jeffreys'' attention spans and hope they keep mentally masturbating to being an "Adonis" and never put the work in real life so they don't need the videos any more and stop watching. He took a hiatus saying he was gonna be an MMA fighter in Thailand or some shit but later returned with a new $130 a month course called Adonis School where he takes posts from the forum that it's attached too and makes videos from their concerns.

In words of our famous lord Meeks :"Anything is possible" 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 19453

Thats why I lay down and rot

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
The quote come from a crazy person who created a fictional person in his head, who already looked like a Chad, the whole book was satire but many people somehow missed this and considered Tyler Durden a role model...
this whole thread is full of crazy people who think they're chads yet we're both on it

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar