if you post looksmaxxing advices on here then you're a low iq cuk

justleavemealone

justleavemealone

Diamond
Like bro, looks are competitive so why the fuck would you gives advices to potential chads that might mog you to death? A lot of young guys come in here... Imagine a 14 years old tall boy with potential who knows about mewing, skincare, lifts, and framemaxxing... In 10 years this boy might fuk the living sht out of ur promiscuous hot biatch

• JFL
Reactions: lasnt
i agree in principle but how do i get actionable steps i can take to improve my looks then, srs?
if you pay 50$ on fiverr it would be one thing but as we seen those services are getting DELETED everywhere....
and most of them (wheat waffles, nero, etc) are basically charging 50-100$ to tell you to do basic ass stuff like chewing and minoxidil...no thanks lmao

then what, Qves studio/ 1000$ for the whole package ?......nigga please

i propose a medium solution somehow, since i advocated for closing up the forum, but i dont know how it can be implemented....

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
You're retarded because whoever is truly upset about their looks will sooner or later find that information anyway, but very few actually commit, they will usually try some meme method of squintmaxxing/bonesmashing they heard from tiktok for a few times and quit especially if they have other qualities to compensate with, 99% are conformists so gatekeeping is useless.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, Skywalker, Xyjarz and 3 others
Like bro, looks are competitive so why the fuck would you gives advices to potential chads that might mog you to death? A lot of young guys come in here... Imagine a 14 years old tall boy with potential who knows about mewing, skincare, lifts, and framemaxxing... In 10 years this boy might fuk the living sht out of ur promiscuous hot biatch
I cannot be mogged and I'm asexual. I am also not insecure about anyone and don't mind giving people good advice or facts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
You're retarded because whoever is truly upset about their looks will sooner or later find that information anyway, but very few actually commit, they will usually try some meme method of squintmaxxing/bonesmashing they heard from tiktok for a few times and quit especially if they have other qualities to compensate with, 99% are conformists so gatekeeping is useless.
genetics create major differences which cannot be defeated by looksmaxing for example looksmaxing cannot make up for PSL loss caused by balding. And since it is all about looks things are outside your control.

• JFL
Reactions: lasnt
Son this site has a total of 2,390 members that's like 5 Whatsapp groupchats what completion jfl it's not like we all can be 8 psl gigachads off this site especially it's full of curries gooks and deformed manlets so no need to worry

What's the point of this site if not sharing knowledge? Are you retard

But i agree this site should be private and specific test required to access this site inorder to reduce trolls and normies retards like you joining here

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, ymb, Sanguinius and 1 other person
No avi moment strikes again

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
I cannot be mogged and I'm asexual. I am also not insecure about anyone and don't mind giving people good advice or facts.
Based af. Didnt knew people with values still exist.

Selfish insecure kunt.

I can never thank this place enough for helping to improve and identify my flaws.

Now it’s time to return the favor to other greycels.

I’m not even worried about the competition as 90% of the people ain’t doing shit.

You only have the greycels taking action.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and lasnt
Selfish insecure kunt.

I can never thank this place enough for helping to improve and identify my flaws.

I’m not even worried about the competition as 90% of the people ain’t doing shit.

Jfl at his iq does he think total of 2,390 users somehow ascended to chads will increase competition by a fraction? Like we all live in different locations and cases such small population won't increase minor shit in competition

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
this forum is insanely niche retard

Selfish insecure kunt.

I would annihilate him then go bang his mom

Even professional bodybuilders have a hard time dropping down to lean body fat levels.
Most of them need to abuse compounds like DNP to overcome that constant hunger for tasty greasy food and sweets & burn more calories than they consume.

Now imagine, how much motivation the average couch potato has to ever get hollow cheeks or a sixpack.

It's irrelevant that all this info is out there. 99% of men aren't doing shit even if they read every single thread.

Then go up a notch in difficulty; invasive surgeries.
How likely is it for that couch potato to get implants or fillers when they can't even restrain themselves from eating a pizza?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Cristiano88, Skywalker and VenatorLuparius