If you post your pics here

zeshama

zeshama

controlled damage
You must be one dumb motherfucker with no future and totally braindead. now if you post your pics and also shitpost with politically incorrect things, like most of you, haha that is on another level really.

I(hypothetically) could literally ruin anyone's life forever making sure they will never get a job, no college, ostracized for life. or even get u in jail. as long as have your photos in here and some shit posts.
muh I will delete, no anything u write here is archived and permanent.
they don't even need ur name, everything is traceable using photos.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel, Klaas Vaaker, Autismcel and 15 others
One reverse search = game over
I really wonder how guys like blackgymmax sre able to make a living when he is basically an incel misogynistic superstar who had a massive ascension

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, user123456, Kazey and 9 others
I don't care now tbh

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D and 5.5psl
I really wonder how guys like blackgymmax sre able to make a living when he is basically an incel misogynistic superstar who had a massive ascension
one above average iq enemy and he is done.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yayatourer and 5.5psl
Who's gonna do that tho

4130315 GNTmyOSWIAEZXOL

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, yayatourer, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
Fr I'd never post a face pic on here or even in DMs even after I ascend

High inhib low T thread

You must be one dumb motherfucker with no future and totally braindead. now if you post your pics and also shitpost with politically incorrect things, like most of you, haha that is on another level really.

I(hypothetically) could literally ruin anyone's life forever making sure they will never get a job, no college, ostracized for life. or even get u in jail. as long as have your photos in here and some shit posts.
muh I will delete, no anything u write here is archived and permanent.
they don't even need ur name, everything is traceable using photos.
Another based greycel

wdym? You need to find the name first

Damn. Life over if that happened. Would end up a 34 yr old virgin NEET living in a 1bdr unit in a town where nobody knows him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker and DeadTrees
Well he’s black so he’s pardoned from shit like that, that only applies to yt ppl

Only a good argument if you use a different e-mail and a different computer. If they want to they can see you are active on here

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
smartest move I've done since joining 2yrs ago 👍