If you successfully want accurate ratings to improve.

john2

john2

Gyneolatry Fiend
Alright...

giphy.gif

Day upon each new day...

source.gif

I see so many greycels

source.gif

turn blue

9b2028a9118538a7-blue-sky-clouds-gifs-find-make-share-gfycat-gifs.gif

and suddenly have the guts to rate newfags out of 10 or PSL incorrectly........

wtf dude

source.gif

I see so many deluded cunts here... who rate literal subhumans as above average; and high tier normies as chads.

giphy.gif

"He bro, can you give me my PSL rating?"

tenor.gif

"Sure bro...

Damn... you mog me

maxresdefault.jpg

hard... "

"WOW, thanks bro...

tenor.gif

I'm off my way to looksmax to be chad!!!"

f3cd6e800bed810a0cffbff1128d228a7813edcbr1-506-253_hq.gif

LALA LALA LA....... NA NA NA NAAAAAA!!!!

When infact the guy is a truecel.....Just lol

tenor.gif

I never expected I had to make a thread like this

source.gif

A message to all the new-cels and greycels who successfully want a rating a proper, accurate rating with your failos and halos mentioned and commented upon... here are the most trusted and accurate raters you should be asking for a rate

giphy.gif

@didntreadlol
@OwlGod
@AleksVs
@Over
@medialcanthuscel
@Newone
@Amnesia
@Alarico8
@DaddyBigPenis
@john2 .

We got you guys

tenor.gif

That's it for now...

but I have observed that only these guys know how to properly rate in terms of PSL.

giphy.gif

Good job guys...

giphy.gif

Now to all the new-cels,

I hope you SUCCESSFULLY find out whether you're good looking

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

or you're just another subhuman who's only job left is... to rot and cry forever.

tenor.gif

ec84bc263c015f9fde39f766af3d5915.gif

End of thread.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 8765, kuroro and 37 others
does psl Always equal sexual attraction ?
Imagine i'm getting like psl 5 by accurate raters, does it means i can inspire attraction to ok looking females or no?

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 4804
Suck my circumcised bwc

• +1
Reactions: Turanid_Bull and Life-Fuel-Seeker
Imagine i'm getting like psl 5 by accurate raters, does it means i can inspire attraction to ok looking females or no?
No, people usually multiply their PSL score by 1.25 but that doesn't truly reflect your IRL rating.

Things like your height, frame, other factors like sex appeal (as enlisted by @Kingkellz ), matter a lot and are usually uplifting.
Suck my circumcised bwc
Order neglected because grey name.

Gtfo my thread new fag... you're irrelevant.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Arkantos, Danish_Retard, Kade and 3 others
Only If you look like Henry Gandy

But srsly PSL is just PSL, I've seen unicorn LTRs in Poland with PSL3 balding guy and PSL5+ cute thin girl.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kade, WillVisitGandy, Kingkellz and 1 other person
Only If you look like Henry Gandy

But srsly PSL is just PSL, I've seen unicorn LTRs in Poland with PSL3 balding guy and PSL5+ cute thin girl.
it's a sad shit tbh. i will definitively nt max. if males that i mog are in ltr with girls that mogs me hard it's worth trying

• +1
Reactions: Over
I literally never see PLS mismatched couples IRL. I do see PSL3 guys dating PSL3 girls though and vice versa.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kade, hebbewem and Deleted member 3043
so many fucking gifs are we back in 2012

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, SteveRogers and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5891, Over and 1 other person

Yeah, anomalies. Like I said, I never see this IRL. Not a single friend, acquintaince, friend of a friend, person at my fraternity, gym, university, etc. has ever been in a mismatched relationship. Never see this.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Life-Fuel-Seeker, Deleted member 5891, hebbewem and 2 others
Yeah, anomalies. Like I said, I never see this IRL. Not a single friend, acquintaince, friend of a friend, person at my fraternity, gym, university, etc. Never see this.
I've seen it a few times, all of them were strangers on the street but I've seen a fat guy with cute small girl and a dude that was height matched with a girl. Makes my blood boil.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Yeah, anomalies. Like I said, I never see this IRL. Not a single friend, acquintaince, friend of a friend, person at my fraternity, gym, university, etc. has ever been in a mismatched relationship. Never see this.
at least they get their looksmatch don't they ? so it's not that Bad

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
so many fucking gifs are we back in 2012
I had to do this because writing a wall of text isn't popular anymore. People have subhuman attention spans.

This is why pics and gifs make it more readable.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheChosenChad, SteveRogers, Deleted member 5187 and 4 others
I had to do this because writing a wall of text isn't popular anymore. People have subhuman attention spans.

This is why pics and gifs make it more readable.
chad

• JFL
Reactions: john2
You literally @ the guy who rates Francisco Lachowski and Alain Delon as chadlite at best, as a good rater. JFL if you think some autists copers are gonna be better rater than some newcels

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Melo95, Over and Deleted member 3043
at least they get their looksmatch don't they ? so it's not that Bad
Yeah idk how the brain works honestly, but I just don't find those relationships between ugly ppl appetizing at all and I wonder if they themselves think the other person is sexually attractive.

• So Sad
Best rating is to use tinder to see how broad ones appeal is

But I agree I'm not nearly as good at rating as the old join daters are

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, hebbewem, Kingkellz and 1 other person
Yes I agree, you are indeed good at rating.
Blackpilled with the right idea in mind.

You understand the importance of masculinity, versatility, longevity, and harmony as well as what makes someone sexually successful IRL (sex appeal+high PSL, money/status, geographic location etc).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187 and john2
You literally @ the guy who rates Francisco Lachowski and Alain Delon as chadlite at best, as a good rater. JFL if you think some autists copers are gonna be better rater than some newcels
Yeah that's because they are all overrated twinks with minimal appeal... chico is gl and a chad,... not chadlite, ........but he's not a gigachad.

Alain delon looks like his father fed his mother a bottle a vodka when she was pregnant JFL. He's chadlite at best.

Also everyone i mentioned in my OP now truly how to rate.
Best rating is to use tinder to see how broad ones appeal is

But I agree I'm not nearly as good at rating as the old join daters are
Tinder is to see IRL potential. PSL is about judging aesthtics.

Yeah i agree you're not nearly as good as old ones, but you're not annoyingly retarded or stupid like those new fags who think chico is 8 PSL....
But dw man, you're fine.
Yes I agree, you are indeed good at rating.
Blackpilled with the right idea in mind.

You understand the importance of masculinity, versatility, longevity, and harmony as well as what makes someone sexually successful IRL (sex appeal+PSL, money/status, geographic location etc).
I could have actually mentioned you, but i haven't seen you to be much familiar with the scale and actually rate people in threads.. so yeah sorry. You asked me for ratings too. But don't worry.... I hope you become a good rater who knows how to give good advice, very soon.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 5187 and Kingkellz
Yeah that's because they are all overrated twinks with minimal appeal... chico is gl and a chad,... not chadlite, ........but he's not a gigachad.

Alain delon looks like his father fed his mother a bottle a vodka when she was pregnant JFL. He's chadlite at best.

Also everyone i mentioned in my OP now truly how to rate.

Tinder is to see IRL potential. PSL is about judging aesthtics.

Yeah i agree you're not nearly as good as old ones, but you're not annoyingly retarded or stupid like those new fags who think chico is 8 PSL....
But dw man, you're fine.

I could have actually mentioned you, but i haven't seen you to be much familiar with the scale and actually rate people in threads.. so yeah sorry. You asked me for ratings too. But don't worry.... I hope you become a good rater who knows how to give good advice, very soon.
Would I be right to say Chico is no more than 6.5psl?

• +1
Reactions: john2
Would I be right to say Chico is no more than 6.5psl?
Yes you are correct.

The reason why so many guy worship him and foolishly call him a gigachad is because he has average features that fit in perfectly in his face with text book example harmony... but he doesn't have any visually striking or unique, masc feature about him that puts him in the 7 PSL (gigachad) range. If he had ow set eyebrows and protruding bones with sexy tanned skin, he would be 7 PSL (like the gay alien PSL legend Jordan Barrett)... or like Pelous who is a gigachad bulky masc hunk.

Chico has no failos, bu he doesn't have some strong things that halo him.

To be a 7 PSL+, you need insane halos and minimal to 0 failos.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Hector, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
But dw man, you're fine.
When people dm me I tell them I'm not the best and should ask other better suited to rate

I just think some users want a lot of ratings so they can cope with the highest number they get

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Melo95, Deleted member 3043 and john2
This is Cope, Amnesia rated me 3.5psl but i’m clearly above average

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, hebbewem, basedcircassian and 1 other person
When people dm me I tell them I'm not the best and should ask other better suited to rate

I just think some users want a lot of ratings so they can cope with the highest number they get
I literally woke up with 2 guys asking me to rate... and this happens most days if not every day, each week.

So many guys are startled and shocked to find that they aren't 5 PSL at least lol, then they cope and leave, or rot here trying to looksmax.

Mental masturbation is a common thing due to rating, they just jerk off to numbers and think they can be 6 PSL which people rarely hit on this forum .... fyi.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 3043, Kingkellz and 1 other person
Not Alarico = Shit thread.

• Love it
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 3043
This is Cope, Amnesia rated me 3.5psl but i’m clearly above average
6548.jpg

Are you trying to tell me that this is above average :lul:?

Amnesia is right, you are below average, you look repulsive with that bald head, over projecting nose (i can tell from this pic alone) and disproportionate face.

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad
I literally woke up with 2 guys asking me to rate... and this happens most days if not every day, each week.

So many guys are startled and shocked to find that they aren't 5 PSL at least lol, then they cope and leave, or rot here trying to looksmax.

Mental masturbation is a common thing due to rating, they just jerk off to numbers and think they can be 6 PSL which people rarely hit on this forum .... fyi.
I agree
But most here think only looks matter and they need to be ~6 PSL to get with females
Some are more extreme and thinks only face matters
Of course this is very important but not alone

This is a cope in some way as not being aspie would help a long way
6548.jpg

Amnesia is right, you are below average, you look repulsive with that bald head, over projecting nose (i can tell from this pic alone) and disproportionate face.
Yo what thread amnesia rate him?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and john2
Not Alarico = Shit thread.
oh yeah i actually forgot about him sorry.

He's not active lately.

Just added him in.. i agree he is an accurate rater, by experience.

Thanks for reminding me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Perfect Hairline
6548.jpg

That’s not me, this is me
44A00D7C 6146 4DF8 9021 49771739F2D0
1F38085E 067E 49BE A82D F221897693CB

what psl is this?
FaceApp 1586474318267

Do you think I am retarded?

You literally posted pics of two different guys... one being the guy who correctly rated you.
That’s actually what i look like

beeing 5+ by harsh users is more than enough to get a decent looking gf, way more than enough.

• +1
Reactions: OBE and john2
I'm bluecel but joined before 95% of you...

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
beeing 5+ by harsh users is more than enough to get a decent looking gf, way more than enough.
You'll definitely get a gf once you get that rhinoplasty done and become 5 PSL +. Dw bro.
I'm bluecel but joined before 95% of you...
Ik, i'm talking about most, mate.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Looksism

• JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Do you think I am retarded?

You literally posted pics of two different guys... one being the guy who correctly rated you.
What was the rating?

wtf.... betabux definitively
Central and Eastern Europe are glitches in the Matrix, because modern culture (feminism, Tinder, TikTok)
came only recently as in the all countries of the former Soviet bloc. Poland is strick catholic, so traditionally based. But most importantly, there aren't enough CHADS for women.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 3043
There are tons of men who mog him, it's a fact by now.

Amnesia rated him 3.5. I'd rate him around the same level, 3.5 to 3.75, but def not 4 because he's kinda ugly.
That's fair
But I feel kinda bad rating some that low tbh
I would rather not rate then and just tell what to improve

But some like him want ratings so bad ngl

• Love it
  • +1
Central and Eastern Europe are glitches in the Matrix, because modern culture (feminism, Tinder, TikTok)
came only recently as in the all countries of the former Soviet bloc. Poland is strick catholic, so traditionally based. But most importantly, there aren't enough CHADS for women.
locationmaxxing is so legit then tbh.
i guess i'm close to chadelite for my pheno since i have to yet to see a good amount of guys from it that mogs me.
sadly,the females aren't as gl as these on average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
I am 5psl

• Woah
I literally never see PLS mismatched couples IRL. I do see PSL3 guys dating PSL3 girls though and vice versa.

This is a LOCATION discussion.
And kinda unknowingly proving the legit factor of: LOCATION--Maxxing

Syobevoli, In the Netherland sees only looksmatched couples. The dating market in Netherlands, is pretty harsh for dudes at best it's an efficient datingmarket.

Over, is posting example from Poland. The dating market (looking from distance, no 1st hand experience), is pretty easy/better/forgiving for dudes. It's an more inefficient datingmarket place, where it benifits the man/male more.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, prgfromnl, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person