If you successfully want accurate ratings to improve.

ngl @john2 is kind of retarded
You're the type of guy who rated a curry like me 5.5 PSL , jfl... and you're calling me retarded for allegedly rating 'harshly'.
I'm not even 4.5 by most that have rated me, learn to rate, man.

Also Chico isn't 7 PSL at all.
YOU ARE 5'10". YOU ARE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO 5'11 1/2". THE FACT THAT YOU ADMITTED THAT YOU "LARP AS 6'0"" PRETTY MUCH CONFIRMS WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG. AND YOU ALSO SAID "OR SOMETHING" WHICH MEANS YOU ARE PRETTY MUCH UNDER 5'11" AND JUST ADDING HEIGHT. YOUR BROTHER FRAUDED 2" OF HEIGHT AND SO HAVE YOU.

ALSO JFL, YOU THINK THAHT YOU MOG @Titbot AND YOU THINK @Yoyome99 IS BELOW 4 PSL. @john2 REMOVE HIS NAME FROM THE LIST ASAP. THIS NIGGA CANT MEASURE HIS HEIGHT, AND CANT RATE OTHERS FOR SHIT.
Yeah yoyome really doesn't look good imo

Not even 4 psl imo

Average gook with 0 hard or masculine features
Are you serious? @Yoyome99 is not 2 PSL at all (provided that he's not frauding), 2 PSL is a deformed fatcel.

I think he's at least 3.5 and preferrably 4 because he's got the faggy pretty boy low T kpop look with curtains and smooth glowing skin which halos him. Yeah his gook features won't ever make him a chadlite however.

Also, you claim to mog titbot right? if that is true then PM me, because i really have to see if this is the case.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
You're the type of guy who rated a curry like me 5.5 PSL , jfl... and you're calling me retarded for allegedly rating 'harshly'.
I'm not even 4.5 by most that have rated me, learn to rate, man.

Also Chico isn't 7 PSL at all.

Are you serious? @Yoyome99 is not 2 PSL at all (provided that he's not frauding), 2 PSL is a deformed fatcel.

I think he's at least 3.5 and preferrably 4 because he's got the faggy pretty boy low T kpop look with curtains and smooth glowing skin which halos him. Yeah his gook features won't ever make him a chadlite however.

Also, you claim to mog titbot right? if that is true then PM me, because i really have to see if this is the case.
youre legit 5-5.5 psl, i wouldnt rate ur psl score lower just because youre a curry
also chico isn't 7psl at all ur right, he's 8psl
thats why i called u retarded tbh
Kjjkl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
youre legit 5-5.5 psl, i wouldnt rate ur psl score lower just because youre a curry
also chico isn't 7psl at all ur right, he's 8psl
thats why i called u retarded tbh
View attachment 380473
The scale is out of 8. No body is PSL 8, not even chico, you know that right? Or have you been using the 9 scale? Because i'm not familiar with the unpopular 9 scale.
Either way the 8 scale is legit because you just have to multiply your PSL score with 1.25 to get your IRL rate in most cases.

The scale is out of 8. No body is PSL 8, not even chico, you know that right? Or have you been using the 9 scale? Because i'm not familiar with the unpopular 9 scale.
Either way the 8 scale is legit because you just have to multiply your PSL score with 1.25 to get your IRL rate in most cases.
in that case he's 7.999

• Woah
in that case he's 7.999
He's close to 7 at best, like i've said before, read this and think over it -

Yes you are correct.

The reason why so many guy worship him and foolishly call him a gigachad is because he has average features that fit in perfectly in his face with text book example harmony... but he doesn't have any visually striking or unique, masc feature about him that puts him in the 7 PSL (gigachad) range. If he had ow set eyebrows and protruding bones with sexy tanned skin, he would be 7 PSL (like the gay alien PSL legend Jordan Barrett)... or like Pelous who is a gigachad bulky masc hunk.

Chico has no failos, bu he doesn't have some strong things that halo him.

To be a 7 PSL+, you need insane halos and minimal to 0 failos.

Heck, I think people like salludon come close to chico.

He's close to 7 at best, like i've said before, read this and think over it -

Heck, I think people like salludon come close to chico.
cope
and no lol
salludon is just a squintfrauding coper
Chico1

cope
and no lol
salludon is just a squintfrauding coper
View attachment 380503
What?

Salludon has gandy tier eyes which clearly mog chico's eyes, just have a look at him... and compare it with chico.
Also chico's wimp skull and high set eyebrows will never make him a gigachad, his forward growth is average too.

• +1
What?

Salludon has gandy tier eyes which clearly mog chico's eyes, just have a look at him... and compare it with chico.
Also chico's wimp skull and high set eyebrows will never make him a gigachad, his forward growth is average too.
squinting extremely extremely hard to fraud =/= having gandy or chico tier eyes
also chico eye mogs gandy imo
Tumblr mgirhe9zcy1r9p84wo1 500

if you were to give him gandy's eye area he would just become worse looking

squinting extremely extremely hard to fraud =/= having gandy or chico tier eyes
also chico eye mogs gandy imo
View attachment 380512
if you were to give him gandy's eye area he would just become worse looking
No, his eyes aren't the best.
Also this is what salludon looks like -
319026-a00178816933263ce6d986fdc718c3c7.jpg

He's clearly got wider eyes, god PFL, good tilt and lower set eyebrows than chico. His eyes > chicos' eyes.

He's clearly got wider eyes, god PFL, good tilt and lower set eyebrows than chico. His eyes > chicos' eyes.
Bro like you told me earlier.
Chico fans will never admit their god has flaws or falls short of perfection. They say whatever they can to cope and defend their favorite model.

There's literally no point in arguing.

• +1
Reactions: john2

lolol i literally said he's squinitng like a huge fat autist and u choose to ignore it

him when hes not frauding like a cuck

Unknown 99
Tumblr mgirhe9zcy1r9p84wo1 500
Chico4
59f4bebda24982a233c89e141e380597
Tumblr m9rz7lxwe21rahuafo1 500
Tumblr kxi0lm8VXL1qauhoxo1 1280
Tumblr le1tz6ed6z1qd9xs3o1 1280 jpg

if you even TRY and say he eye area mogs youre coping

Chico fans will never admit their god has flaws or falls short of perfection. They say whatever they can to cope and defend their favorite model.

Yep, i'll stop and leave him to talk to himself now.

• +1

this is literally a matter of fact keep coping
Yep, i'll stop and leave him to talk to himself now.
yeah i know you read my message saw i was completely right and now you decide "ill stop" lol
jfl

• JFL
Bump because I'm tired of people asking me to rate them in msg

I'm not good at rating at all
I'm shit

What I most often have to tell is
Lose weight
Fuck man
Dumb fucks cant even see they are fat

• Woah
Reactions: john2