If you successfully want accurate ratings to improve.

Like who?
oh many...

fabien-pelous-france-toulouse-09-march-1998-HXMPFM.jpg
images
b1f55c77o0o8f15o.jpg

large-1469636746-59f50fc6acd56576365eaac4238f1f73.jpg
img_5928.jpg
ff6ea2cfc35ede2b357d91dff9a15f33.jpg
di2xjadt9fbobfd.jpg
andreaserkisen1573e92238463edc27996c1b076247482_thumb.jpg

MV5BMjE3MjY0MDY1Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDc5MzA1MDI@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,772,1000_AL_.jpg
Georgia+Fowler+Jordan+Barrett+uSt7lr-3km7m.jpg
mariano_vivanco-440ccb064b83d68ef682f60bfd886f393_thumb.jpg
FUCKING-YOUNG-MAGAZINE-Jordan-Barrett-by-Mariano-Vivanco.-Teddy-Czopp-Fall-2016-www.imageamplifi-1.jpg

John-Todd-Apollo-Cameron-Mcnee-02-620x868.jpg
john-todd-how-to-spend-it-000-1.jpg
large-1530557788-dade914ac60a61383e896fe2bb6af488.jpg
WsX-R69gCyNk-BflBPngKY2AvtbjinlsaCK6NCclJM267LBAQk3FjgHDKyFq3cF9NwWaE6TvJFat1aSLT3NxsnjQ8061Ey8UEsgM67xD1DXsL7GYlDfbwsyE8ujxeaUHpFLc

740full-david-rosenberg.jpg
280full.jpg
tumblr_mcw5niHixt1qawdjao1_400.jpg
Sean-OPry.jpg

... and many more... I can keep going on.

Attachments

• 1587990230020.png
    1587990230020.png
    328.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Woah
Reactions: Over
I laughed my shit in real life,great thread,Thanks OP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3043 and john2
Just sent this list to a user
But added @Kingkellz to it aswell

Gonna do this from now until I feel comfortable in rating users myself
But will probably not be soon

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kingkellz, Deleted member 3043 and john2
The first guy looks too primitive.
He's what a real man with High T and dimorphism should look like.

He's fabien pelous, he's a 198 cm tall rugby chad with the best skull ever. He mogs twinks like chico in terms of aesthetics and sex appeal too.

The reason why you find him primitive is because the Jew's and the zionists are trying to promote androgyny and faggy looking aliens among men and the modelling industry.
You're being brainwashed. Every chad in the ancient civilizations looked like him. He's a warrior looking gigachad.
Agree about Andreas Eriksen, he looks insane in motion.
Agreed.
Barrett doesnt mog Chico.
Are you telling me that this

mogs this?

291634-098672eca615fe313a36522c822bea6a.jpg
85fad1a9341ad995160d18856812987e.gif
???

Think again... . @didntreadlol thoughts?
David Rosenberg looks worse than Chico in motion, his pics are frauded.
Wow, ok, i never knew that his pics were frauded, so you're right about him... but i think he looks more aesthetic than chico in the frauded ones if you compare them to those of chico.
O'Pry doesnt mog chico, he looks aspie.
O'Pry doesn't look bland and plain unlike chico, he's got better forward growth and looks more interesting.
81971e15cb1e4ca432c1839d8cd1e6e9.jpg
27400f621ccfc61e73bc76dd606ac6e4.jpg

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, Kingkellz and Lelek
This is a LOCATION discussion.
And kinda unknowingly proving the legit factor of: LOCATION--Maxxing

Syobevoli, In the Netherland sees only looksmatched couples. The dating market in Netherlands, is pretty harsh for dudes at best it's an efficient datingmarket.

Over, is posting example from Poland. The dating market (looking from distance, no 1st hand experience), is pretty easy/better/forgiving for dudes. It's an more inefficient datingmarket place, where it benifits the man/male more.
Idk if it's a dating market or a betabux market though. In Poland theres still a shit-ton of tradcon girls that do the stay at home mom type of thing and expect the man to rake in all the money. They want to get married in their early 20s or late teens. I suppose at that point it's more common to see mismatched couples.

I am polish myself and went on holidays a lot there to visit family. Girls are just much better looking there on avg and obesity/fat is non-existant. Living circumstances are more harsh outside of the capital/big cities. I was an ugly fat subhuman asf in my youth and I had no problems making friends with cute slim females there and playing with them as a kid, when it was impossible to do the same in NL where I would get treated like shit.

But this was on the polish countryside and there's like still legit poverty there. In the NL my family would be considered 'tokkies'/poverty/low-class. There I was considered rich western/high class. So idk how much that played a role when I was a kid.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Idk if it's a dating market or a betabux market though. In Poland theres still a shit-ton of tradcon girls that do the stay at home mom type of thing and expect the man to rake in all the money. They want to get married in their early 20s or late teens. I suppose at that point it's more common to see mismatched couples.

I am polish myself and went on holidays a lot there to visit family. Girls are just much better looking there on avg and obesity/fat is non-existant. Living circumstances are more harsh outside of the capital/big cities. I was an ugly fat subhuman asf in my youth and I had no problems making friends with cute slim females there and playing with them as a kid, when it was impossible to do the same in NL where I would get treated like shit.

But this was on the polish countryside and there's like still legit poverty there. In the NL my family would be considered 'tokkies'/poverty/low-class. There I was considered rich western/high class. So idk how much that played a role when I was a kid.
won't you like to settle with stacylite ?

Yeah that's because they are all overrated twinks with minimal appeal... chico is gl and a chad,... not chadlite, ........but he's not a gigachad.

Alain delon looks like his father fed his mother a bottle a vodka when she was pregnant JFL. He's chadlite at best.

Also everyone i mentioned in my OP now truly how to rate.

Tinder is to see IRL potential. PSL is about judging aesthtics.

Yeah i agree you're not nearly as good as old ones, but you're not annoyingly retarded or stupid like those new fags who think chico is 8 PSL....
But dw man, you're fine.

I could have actually mentioned you, but i haven't seen you to be much familiar with the scale and actually rate people in threads.. so yeah sorry. You asked me for ratings too. But don't worry.... I hope you become a good rater who knows how to give good advice, very soon.
Literal autist if you think Delon isn't extremly good looking.

Extremly low IQ congratz

won't you like to settle with stacylite ?
My brain is absolutely fucked because of the subhuman living conditions ive had in the netherlands. If I had grown up in poland I would already have a stacylite wife and 2 kids most likely, pretty ideal ngl. The West is severely over-rated in terms of life quality, for men in any case.

But now idk if this life is possible for me anymore. I would have to move there and build up a life smh from scratch. Western degenerate culture has ruined me.

It's actually pretty brutal now that I think back of it. I was basically the 'local chad' there while being the 'local bullied subhuman' in the NL. I used to spend whole summers there in Poland, 2-3 months chilling with girls and guys my age around 8-13yo. Great holidays, girls like you, etc. then you come back in NL and you are treated with disgust lmao.

I have no doubt this had severe influence on the development of mental illnesses in my brain.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
would rather have some new guy rate me a 5psl than rated like 3.5 psl so i dont end up killing myself lowkey

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
My brain is absolutely fucked because of the subhuman living conditions ive had in the netherlands. If I had grown up in poland I would already have a stacylite wife and 2 kids most likely, pretty ideal ngl. The West is severely over-rated in terms of life quality, for men in any case.

But now idk if this life is possible for me anymore. I would have to move there and build up a life smh from scratch.
man... i feel the same. I was legit considered as a gl close to chadelite tier when i came from, and the west did fucked us due to hypergamy, and all the things that are linked.
now we are most likely doomed.
Feels exactly the same as you...
by now i would have my gl girl and probably married.
this just sucks to not settling before 30ish yo, because muh independance.
best way to have inkwell kids too.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310 and Deleted member 275
Literal autist if you think Delon isn't extremly good looking.

Extremly low IQ congratz
He's not 6 PSL at all.

Remember, this is how he looks -

d3d099c16ffe5dd92c27a4fd488d7e20.jpg
51586121ea4eacdab722fe6acabd43dd.jpg
d1cd68e0fb0784f3355103de6490d26b.jpg

He looks like a prey eyed weak manlet (which he is). He's above 5 PSL for sure, but not anywhere near 6.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hector
Yes you are correct.

The reason why so many guy worship him and foolishly call him a gigachad is because he has average features that fit in perfectly in his face with text book example harmony... but he doesn't have any visually striking or unique, masc feature about him that puts him in the 7 PSL (gigachad) range. If he had ow set eyebrows and protruding bones with sexy tanned skin, he would be 7 PSL (like the gay alien PSL legend Jordan Barrett)... or like Pelous who is a gigachad bulky masc hunk.

Chico has no failos, bu he doesn't have some strong things that halo him.

To be a 7 PSL+, you need insane halos and minimal to 0 failos.
He has one of the best eye areas around there Just lol if that isnt a halo. Seriously people here has lost sense with reality.

Also Chico is extremly worshipped by women, but thats a difficult fact to swallow by masc copers.

Remember no testosterone for you genetics.
He's not 6 PSL at all.

Remember, this is how he looks -

d1cd68e0fb0784f3355103de6490d26b.jpg

He looks like a prey eyed weak manlet (which he is). He's above 5 PSL for sure, but not anywhere near 6.
What I said.

Delon extremly worshipped by women, but somoen without any real knowledge about aesthetics call him chadlite, OKEY lol

Also he doesn't have prey eyes JFL I won't take you seriously from here, sorry.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Deleted member 3195
man... i feel the same. I was legit considered as a gl close to chadelite tier when i came from, and the west did fucked us due to hypergamy, and all the things that are linked.
now we are most likely doomed.
Feels exactly the same as you...
by now i would have my gl girl and probably married.
this just sucks to not settling before 30ish yo, because muh independance.
best way to have inkwell kids too.
Yeah, I would have no issues marrying in my early 20s with a good virgin girl for that happy family life etc. But now after having grown up in this degen culture, especially if uve been incel, it's hard to go back to such lifestyle I think.

So many memories coming up back from my home country. I honestly think it's just a big stupid idea for people to immigrate at all if you cannot find social acceptance in your new country. My polish family is white but they often say they don't feel much social cohesion with the avg dutch person and theres a social divide..

I really need to reconsider just moving back there tbh.

• So Sad
He has one of the best eye areas around there Just lol if that isnt a halo. Seriously people here has lost sense with reality.

Also Chico is extremly worshipped by women, but thats a difficult fact to swallow by masc copers.

There are many men who mog chico like i have said before. Barrett and Erkisen mog him hard as MM's.

He's got high set eyebrows and asian eyes, which will never make him truly dominating , lookswise.

He's got a subhuman side profile and no striking features.

Now before you tell me that he had many women in his life... this is about aesthetics, not status or IRL appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and basedfedoracel
There are many men who mog chico like i have said before. Barrett and Erkisen mog him hard as MM's.

He's got high set eyebrows and asian eyes, which will never make him truly dominating , lookswise.

He's got a subhuman side profile and no striking features.

Now before you tell me that he had many women in his life... this is about aesthetics, not status or IRL appeal.
How you can say he has asian eyes and then claim yourself as a good rater, you don't even know the difference between asian eye and caucasic.

Asia eyes2 big

Westernization of eyes area

Apart from orbitals which are larger and roundish in asian you can see the biggest different is soft tissue.

From medial canthus, to UEE (Chico has minimal UEE that indeed prevents him to look asian), to under eye support. Chico has aego sagyal which is a caucasic characteristic.

You can add Chico had thick traight eyebrows, very rare in asia.

And despite all that, who said asian/turkic eyes are a falio lol? Turkish european with turkic eyes are very goodlooking.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
How you can say he has asian eyes and then claim yourself as a good rater, you don't even know the difference between asian eye and caucasic.

View attachment 377675
Westernization of eyes area

Apart from orbitals which are larger and roundish in asian you can see the biggest different is soft tissue.

From medial canthus, to UEE (Chico has minimal UEE that indeed prevents him to look asian), to under eye support. Chico has aego sagyal which is a caucasic characteristic.

You can add Chico had thick traight eyebrows, very rare in asia.

And despite all that, who said asian/turkic eyes are a falio lol? Turkish european with turkic eyes are very goodlooking.
He does have good eyes, but they are nothing special... also they do look kinda asian if not completely asian.

Also... tell me how these eyes are not prey eyes, i mean i don't see these as text book prey eyes, but they resemble a lot -

Hunter eyes are very different from this. Delon has bad PFL.

Yeah, I would have no issues marrying in my early 20s with a good virgin girl for that happy family life etc. But now after having grown up in this degen culture, especially if uve been incel, it's hard to go back to such lifestyle I think.

So many memories coming up back from my home country. I honestly think it's just a big stupid idea for people to immigrate at all if you cannot find social acceptance in your new country. My polish family is white but they often say they don't feel much social cohesion with the avg dutch person and theres a social divide..

I really need to reconsider just moving back there tbh.
thing is... imo... people like this are strangers in both worlds and will never feel home anywhere... doomed is the end.
anyway i Guess in order to Cope, if we have an opportunity to make good income, finishing our lifes there could be a solution.

I think ratings in general are dumb, not complete bullshit, but in my opinion it's better to know if you're subhuman, normie, chad or anything in between cause everyone rates different, but most would agree on what's a chad and what isn't

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Melo95, Deleted member 5187 and 2 others
I think ratings in general are dumb, not complete bullshit, but in my opinion it's better to know if you're subhuman, normie, chad or anything in between cause everyone rates different, but most would agree on what's a chad and what isn't
Check PM.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Good thread tbh, I asked most of the people off that list lately and all of them told me what I have to improve and in which areas I lack.

Harsh ratings are the best because usually they really focus on your failos so you know for sure what to improve, JFL if people want to be told they are good looking go ask on Reddit on rateme/truerateme and other shit subs where they hand 7 and 8s like candies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187, Kingkellz and john2
Also... tell me how these eyes are not prey eyes, i mean i don't see these as text book prey eyes, but they resemble a lot -

Alain is raising his eyes in that pic, you can easily tell by his expression + wrinkles formed

in natural resting eye position his eyes look like this:
768B78F9 FF28 43ED 85DF CD5BD588C39E
14F2A373 4F10 4346 A586 479212ED7603
DF656D7B 2397 49DF 94E1 F16ED228FF0A
C227BFB9 A4A1 4768 AD10 12F8A69F93BB

Also just fucking lol at saying delon is not even a 6 , serious autism

• +1
Reactions: xefo

What I said.

Delon extremly worshipped by women, but somoen without any real knowledge about aesthetics call him chadlite, OKEY lol

Delons eye area seems so good mainly because of the unique, striking color, and his eyebrow shape.

Delon
IMG 20200427 104049 664

IMG 20200427 104106 557

The reason his eyes have that preyish look is because he has low PFL and lacks vertical narrowness/compactness (Chicos eye area is vertically narrow and compact looking not Delons. Chico's eye area is good but not ideal I can discuss this later). Delon also lacks an angular, straight lower eyelid aswell as a downturned medial canthus. His eye area is extremely high trust not DOM/ideally masculine.

I hope you can see why people say delon has "prey eye area".

Examples of almost ideal, masculine eye area:
IMG 20200411 183622 449

IMG 20200411 194915 353

IMG 20200411 214618 483

IMG 20200411 194855 829

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2205 and john2
He's what a real man with High T and dimorphism should look like.

He's fabien pelous, he's a 198 cm tall rugby chad with the best skull ever. He mogs twinks like chico in terms of aesthetics and sex appeal too.
His upturned nose doesnt fit his face at all.
GettyImages-617673612-714x1024.jpg

His side profile looks comical, it looks like a morph.

Are you telling me that this

mogs this?

291634-098672eca615fe313a36522c822bea6a.jpg
85fad1a9341ad995160d18856812987e.gif
???

Think again... . @didntreadlol thoughts?
You picked the best pics of Barrett and the worse of Chico so of course he will look worse, Chico looked better than Barrett on his prime.

Also that side profile pic of Chico is not accurate, this is what is side profile really looks like:
Francisco-Lachowski-francisco-lachowski-33894838-950-1266.jpg
Francisco-Lachowski-models1-the-model-wall-ftape_08.jpg

I can also post unflattering pics of Barrett.
1586367467679-png.344206
1586554740404-png.348063
jordan-barrett-blackkklansman-premiere-71st-cannes-film-festival-cannes-france-14-may-2018-MN496X.jpg

And videos too:

Barrett has a bad ESRatio, a short lower third and his nose is too thin, it looks fake.
He looks very androgynous.
smartselect_20200218-202718_instagram-jpg.349288

Chico looks better than him and is also taller.

Whats the point of tagging other people? I could also tag @Vidyacoper and @needsolution.
Wow, ok, i never knew that his pics were frauded, so you're right about him... but i think he looks more aesthetic than chico in the frauded ones if you compare them to those of chico.
No, he looks worse than Chico, he looks ethnic.
84a890f44f066dbb324e986931d1c37c
tumblr_oldjgibIdn1qcvru5o2_r1_500.jpg
Francisco_Lachowski_Peter_Alexander_20136.jpg
30e4fb01ca1d20d166e9f35ceab34501.jpg

O'Pry doesn't look bland and plain unlike chico, he's got better forward growth and looks more interesting.
81971e15cb1e4ca432c1839d8cd1e6e9.jpg
27400f621ccfc61e73bc76dd606ac6e4.jpg
He has a high gonial angle and short ramus
sean-opry-the-american-1199203296.jpg
j1.jpg

He looks aspie
sopry_profile1.jpg
Le-21eme-Adam-Katz-Sinding-Sean-OPry-New-York-Fashion-Week-Mens-Fall-Winter-2016-2017_AKS0733-900x1352.jpg

And is also shorter than Chico.

• +1
Reactions: kuroro, Vidyacoper, Deleted member 3195 and 1 other person
My thread is going to be a platform for heated arguments with a lot of cherry-picked images to prove points.

Jfl tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187, Deleted member 2227 and Darkstrand
I m curious If Chico and O Pry read these thread ,what would they Say?
Or they are busy with creampying Stacies .haha

What I said.

Delon is 6 PSL, but his eye area isn't ideal by any means.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, Kingkellz and Deleted member 2227
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Melo95, Perfect Hairline and 1 other person
Lol no, his hair looks retarded and he has a bulbous nose, his medial canthus and overall eye area shape is worse and he is also shorter than Chico.

DCnSSAJXkAEvWvm.jpg
79ed1004-be61-4e81-a4bc-5f878c5a7555.jpg

You guys are coping so hard.
His medial canthus is the least of his worries. His bulbous nose fucks him over. Was joking before but he lacks enough harmony
Here's someone that mogs everyone mentioned smv wise. Vshred

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200427-160309__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20200427-160309__01.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 24
His medial canthus is the least of his worries. His bulbous nose fucks him over. Was joking before but he lacks enough harmony
Here's someone that mogs everyone mentioned smv wise. Vshred
no that guy dont mog jeff seid lel , jeff seid is also much bigger, wider , ripped than this guy
Vshred
jeff seid just genetically superior
JEFF SEXY

does psl Always equal sexual attraction ?
Imagine i'm getting like psl 5 by accurate raters, does it means i can inspire attraction to ok looking females or no?
You're handsome, no homo.

• Love it
I think girls would mostly say vshred bro
teens would prefer jeff seid the most
Massive chad 2
Massive chad
he is just a massive prettyboy gigachad , look at him at only 18 , impressive

still look godlike today

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
don’t trust anyone who’s join date is after 2018.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
congratulations you successfully wrote a full giant font piece of text i'll never read

congratulations you successfully wrote a full giant font piece of text i'll never read
You could have just saved your time by not clicking on my thread if that is the case, greycel.

You could have just saved your time by not clicking on my thread if that is the case, greycel.

you used too big font
anyway jk i appreciated your entertainment

• Woah
Reactions: john2
Lol no, his hair looks retarded and he has a bulbous nose, his medial canthus and overall eye area shape is worse and he is also shorter than Chico.

DCnSSAJXkAEvWvm.jpg
79ed1004-be61-4e81-a4bc-5f878c5a7555.jpg

You guys are coping so hard.
Bro Chico is far from ideal. He was special during his prime which lasted for an extremely short period of time.

As of today Chico is 28 yrs old(will be 29 next month) and looks like this:
IMG 20200415 095217 646
IMG 20200422 163658 501
IMG 20200415 095349 488
IMG 20200416 142702 359

His godly collagen and hair are gone. He's married and has 2 kids. His slaying days are long over. Even if he wanted to he cannot.

Meanwhile seid is 25 but still jacked, has all his hair and collagen intact. He is currently slaying like crazy.
He is living in his prime and currently slaying in real time in real life.

But Chico is history. Literally all you can do is talk about his glory days.... something that will never ever comeback. He is unfortunately finished at such a young age. Brutal.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, godlikesz, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
Bro Chico is far from ideal. He was special during his prime which lasted for an extremely short period of time.

View attachment 378588View attachment 378589View attachment 378590View attachment 378591

His godly collagen and hair are gone. He's married and has 2 kids. His slaying days are long over. Even if he wanted to he cannot.

Meanwhile seid is 25 but still jacked, has all his hair and collagen intact. He is currently slaying like crazy.
He is living in his prime and currently slaying in real time in real life.

But Chico is history. Literally all you can do is talk about his glory days.... something that will never ever comeback. He is unfortunately finished at such a young age. Brutal.
Seid intimidate eye area
Chad face
jeff seid pass the buzzcut test too even at 15/16 , especially thanks to his crazy bones in eyes vs chico fat eyes
Jeff seid bones
his bones explode :O
Jeff seid chad
a true unmoggable slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Kingkellz and john2
IMG_20200415_095217_646.JPG
IMG_20200422_163658_501.JPG
IMG_20200415_095349_488.JPG
IMG_20200416_142702_359.JPG
He doesnt even put effort into looking good anymore and as you said he is older than Jeff.

Chico looked better on his prime than Jeff and thats all that matters.

He doesnt even put effort into looking good anymore and as you said he is older than Jeff.

Chico looked better on his prime than Jeff and thats all that matters.
Chad vs cuck

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs and Kingkellz