If you think this, you are still a graycel

Mastermind

Mastermind

Kraken
A common misconception graycels believe is the following

Facial surgeries being safer than limb lenghtening
JFL :feelskek:

This is absolute cope.
If you would rather be born tall and become >5 PSL with surgery rather than being born attractive but short without LL, I'm sorry but you clearly haven't lurked here enough.

Unless you have well recognized failos like birdcelism (SFS) or minor stuff, ascending your face is hard, like really fucking hard.
It's mostly recessed people with good soft features who ascend through bimax and similiar surgeries.

This is because fixing bone deformities like recession is easy (unless LF3) while changing soft features can be nightmare difficulty, especially the eye area.

LL on the other hand is 99% guaranteed to boost your height, meaning what you want is what you get.
With facial surgeries, you don't always get what you paid for.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, juste, Prince88 and 1 other person
I need em both :feelswhy:

i need both. downward growth and 5ft 9. brutal

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK
Infras + Fat grafting to upper eyelid combined with contacts/stroma can ascend anyone's eye area hard

• +1
Reactions: chigoha, Mongrelcel, Hipcel and 2 others
Bump

Do not fall for the meme
Bimax and fillers are not sure hits like many here believe, LL is guaranteed results

LL is brutal, crazy expensive + factoring in the period that you'll sit around doing nothing but eating and farting = losing more money, and if you go with internal nail, another surgery $$$ to remove it and the screws.

And if you're lucky you'll get 2-2.5 inches or 3 risky ones with internal femur only. Internal tibia is 2 max.

So say you're 5'6 which is almost, women average. It's over if you want to have a good height. Or you need 4 surgeries (nail in, nail out) and good luck with slenderman proportions, giving 200k+ to blood thursty surgeons and future complications just to reach 5'10 which, wait it isn't even a good height.

Height is not only important for attraction. Short men get payed and respected less - no one can deny this.

Stop coping.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 2729
why do people act like fixing eye area is so difficult? there are so many options. custom infraorbital/zygo implants, fat grafting, filler, canthoplasty, canthopexy, etc. all great options for adding volume to any weak areas and changing the shape of the eyelids

LL is brutal, crazy expensive + factoring in the period that you'll sit around doing nothing but eating and farting = losing more money, and if you go with internal nail, another surgery $$$ to remove it and the screws.

And if you're lucky you'll get 2-2.5 inches or 3 risky ones with internal femur only. Internal tibia is 2 max.

So say you're 5'6 which is almost, women average. It's over if you want to have a good height. Or you need 4 surgeries (nail in, nail out) and good luck with slenderman proportions, giving 200k+ to blood thursty surgeons and future complications just to reach 5'10 which, wait it isn't even a good height.

Height is not only important for attraction. Short men get payed and respected less - no one can deny this.

Stop coping.
Nah bro its Jack Hanma season, I'll get LL on my arms too :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Hipcel

Stop coping.
Of course height is important, but a better product than face?
Absolutely fucking not.

LL is safer because it's guaranteed to give you that height boost, facial surgeries do not always ascend their patients.

Any advanced PSL user who lurked here for more than 3 months will tell you the same thing: a caucasoid phenotype with good soft features is the key and most important feature in attraction.
Everyone also agrees on how it's probably the hardest feature to obtain through surgery alone, almost impossible for some.

5'9 chad manlet gets LL to 6'1 and is guaranteed to become tall.
Tall normie or below average is not guaranteed to become attractive.
Jfl at anyone believing the opposite, indeed you are a graycel as the title says.

I'm a shortcel and a forwardgrowthcel, so breaking 2 bones is not what bothers me

Of course height is important.
But a better product than face?
Absolutely fucking not.

LL is safer because it's guaranteed to give you that height boost, facial surgeries do not always ascend their patients.

Any advanced PSL users who lurked here for more than 3 months will tell you the same thing: a caucasoid phenotype with good soft features is the key and most important feature in attraction.
Everyone also agrees on how it's probably the hardest feature to obtain through surgery alone, almost impossible for some.

5'9 chad manlet gets LL to 6'1 and is guaranteed to become tall.
Tall normie or below average is not guaranteed to become attractive.
Jfl at anyone believing the opposite, indeed you are a graycel as the title says.
It's harder to fix your height than you're face. A 3/10 facially can become a 6.5/10 with enough effort and money.

There's no way a 3/10 height manlet can become a 6.5/10 height wise, any height ascension will be harder to achieve, more dangerous in the short and the long run and way more expensive.
Stop coping.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
It's harder to fix your height than you're face. A 3/10 facially can become a 6.5/10 with enough effort and money.
Cope graycel
Lurk more, everyone who had their face ascended had a good phenotype with recessed bones

i am a 6'4 birdcel. hoping to ascend hard :feelsrope:

0.1 PSL improvement :feelskek:
You seen the replies to that post?
Who gives a shit about the replies.
jaw-augmentation.jpg

Keep coping

Their are Slavs in Israel?
Yes, a large amount(15%) of Israelis are Russian, also recently a lot of Ukrainian girls have come because of the war:feelsmega:
I speak Russian cuz I learned it and practiced with russian friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Risking becoming physically handicapped for life just to gain 2 inches is retarded.

Even if you are short, if you get muscular and wear 3 inch lifts, you will look a lot better than the average person, you won't slay but you will be respected and some attractive women will want you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hipcel and Deleted member 2729
I need LL and Bimax. It is utterly over for me

• +1
Reactions: galego123
Infras + Fat grafting to upper eyelid combined with contacts/stroma can ascend anyone's eye area hard
wow this forum is so shit compared to lookism when it comes to surgery. we lost the fuckng library of Alexandria when that site when down.

this is is a fucking stupid statement. eye area is the hardest part to correct of the face

good eye area includes

high palpebral fissure length (unfixable)
defined medial canthi (unfixable)
good orbitals (fixable with orbital rim implants but very tricky...)
neutral or slight posiitive tilt (fixable with canthopexy but again very tricky..)
vertically narrow
no scleral show
low set, thck dark eye brows either straight or slight positive silt
good ipd (unfixabe)
deep set

all of these things have to work in your favor to have a GOOD eye area. you will never have a good eye area if you werent born with one, generalized statements of any surgery ascending someone, especially an eye area surgery is just straight up wrong

leg lengthening can take years to be able to walk and function properly again, on the other hand a facial surgery can be done within the day and healing process takes a few month.

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel
  • JFL
Reactions: galego123