If you think women dont approach kys

just fukin lol @cocainecowboy bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 1476
since @Amnesia has never answered my questions about how he did looksmax like the rat he is

does anyone know what he did to ascend ? @Mohamad @goat2x

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, goat2x, malignant and 2 others
since @Amnesia has never answered my questions about how he did looksmax like the rat he is

contacts
fillers
idk what else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and lifestyle21873
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, AscendingHero, Warlow and 4 others

All I know is tan, rhino, fillers and contacts.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Warlow, Deleted member 906 and 1 other person
brb roping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906
Half of the forum and Bluepilled lurking cucks on suicide watch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 906
At dinner. My male waiter says I'm cute and that we should grab a drink sometime. Say thanks but I'm actually straight. he responds ok cause I was just asking because that table of ladies over there wanted me to ask if you were gay cause they think you're gl. I go join their table and they ask if I am a model or something. They invite me up to their hotel room where they wanna shower me in expensive champagne.

They all say how rich they are and have boring husbands/ bfs, even though they're all multi millionaires and that every millionaire is a swinger anyway so it doesnt matter if I fuck all 3 of them their partners wouldnt mind

They are all between late 20s to late 30s very gl, trophy wive types. Have a 4sum

Women dont approach jfl

For unawares, recent shitty bathroom selfie
You mog most people here ngl

• JFL
Reactions: malignant
Yes, girls approach. But do even Chads get actual hot girls to approach? Not really. Guys do get gf's from this but usually the guy always mogs the gf and they aren't looksmatched. So it just takes a lot more effort to get your looksmatch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 23778, oldcelloser and 1 other person
@Amnesia more stories bro

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget

2 rhinos, lower lid retraction,chin filler, tan, hair, latisse for eyebrow density, eyebrow dye,weight loss

@Amnesia more stories bro

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Anybody who thought at any point in time that women don't approach is a fucking retard. Women won't just wait while a prime piece of meat walks pasts them lmao.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: micropenis29 and Deleted member 245
Shit bro, didn’t know we were sharing our imagination

contacts
fillers
idk what else
All I know is tan, rhino, fillers and contacts.

lower lid retraction to make lower eyelids tighter

chin fillers to make it more wide

2 rhinos cause I had a hook from profile view and it was wide from front

tan gymcel lower BF% color contacts elevator shoes

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
top tier thread

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
At dinner. My male waiter says I'm cute and that we should grab a drink sometime. Say thanks but I'm actually straight. he responds ok cause I was just asking because that table of ladies over there wanted me to ask if you were gay cause they think you're gl. I go join their table and they ask if I am a model or something. They invite me up to their hotel room where they wanna shower me in expensive champagne.

They all say how rich they are and have boring husbands/ bfs, even though they're all multi millionaires and that every millionaire is a swinger anyway so it doesnt matter if I fuck all 3 of them their partners wouldnt mind

They are all between late 20s to late 30s very gl, trophy wive types. Have a 4sum

Women dont approach jfl

This is larp Bcuz who is at a super expensive dinner ALONE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and oldcelloser
:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel

Women dont approach jfl

TL DR just have a nw0 hairline a wide jaw and hollow cheeks theory

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
@OldVirgin got approached by 4 girls in the club last night and rejected all of them. then proceeded to walk up to a tranny and suck his/her dick and even paid him/her money for it. true sigma male.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 5786
She will make time for you . Fuck imagine the dopamine rush of a bunch of hot foids talking about you from dinner. Something right out of gandy wine ad

Looks aspie af
I believe all the stories about him being a aspie virgin until he left college
almost all the pLS gods are aspie
with opry being the king of autists

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
@OldVirgin got approached by 4 girls in the club last night and rejected all of them. then proceeded to walk up to a tranny and suck his/her dick and even paid him/her money for it. true sigma male.
View attachment 1315060
Looks aspie af
I believe all the stories about him being a aspie virgin until he left college
almost all the pLS gods are aspie
with opry being the king of autists
that is correct. Gandy, Cavill are very attractive but both of them have beta personality
Doesn't matter at their looks level anyway

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and datboijj
that is correct. Gandy, Cavill are very attractive but both of them have beta personality
Doesn't matter at their looks level anyway
i woudn't say beta
there is an interview where gandy says women being in positions of power wouldn't be a good idea
and him saying the the best place for a date is his apartment, not a restaurant
he's just slightly aspie

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 5786 and subhuman incel
i woudn't say beta
there is an interview where gandy says women being in positions of power wouldn't be a good idea
and him saying the the best place for a date is his apartment, not a restaurant
he's just slightly aspie
both of them ended up quite shy probably because they were bullied for being fat during teen years

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
both of them ended up quite shy probably because they were bullied for being fat during teen years
yeh but Opry has no excuse he was never fat
I wonder if top tier looking people hate pictures of themselves | Lookism  Forums

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786

Women dont approach jfl

I agree with OP. However, normally they send someone else to do the dirty work when they are younger so it's surprising that women that old were getting someone else to approach for them but I know they're scared of rejection and are more childish now than ever so this is possible.

When I was in school women's way of approaching me was sitting by me on the bus in middle school. In high school it was sitting on my lap. I had had 2 chicks older than me one time when I was a sophomore wearing my varsity jersey and these hot sluts were tatted with rings and shit. I was just printing documents in the computer lab and I was standing about 3 feet from the two of them. I've never met them before but they started to say how cute and sexy I was while smiling and looking up right into my soul. Then the white chick with the tongue ring breathed in and said she could smell the testosterone while the other one agreed while touching her friend. At that moment I was ready to fucking bust just give them my dick right there but I had to go back to class but got the white chicks number. I lost my virginity to both the white chick and asian chick for a threesome at a Holoween party a few weeks later. I didn't know where they were taking me but before I know it I was in the bedroom and they ripped of my pants and started before I could say anything so I went with it.

I've been hit on and approached by women of all ages but girls in college were the most physically aggressive while high school chicks would be more verbally up front. I had a study abroad class in another country and this one tan chick with huge tits had made eye contact with me for the first three weeks when in the US. When we were chilin on our third day in this paradise I sat on a hammock after a long day. This hoe laid her ass right on me, grabbed my hands and put them on her fucking tits. Instant boner and we did some grinding grabbing and kissing for an hour before going into her bunk room and she kicked out her roomate and the rest was history. That was my first study abroad class. LOL, the chicks on this trip said what happens in this country stays in this country. Most had boyfriends back home but they all turned into super hoes especially during the second half of the trip which was not class related just 2 weeks of drinking dancing partying, swimming and orgies.

If you younger dudes are in college feel free to go on study abroads. It was expensive as it cost me 4k overall but it was the best month of my life.

Today, I was at the grocery store and a mom with her fucking kids and husband/BF kept looking at me like she wanted me to fuck her brains out right now.

I think I've known women approach since I was 5 years old. I was literally in pre school when this girl named Jamie grabbed my hand after school and said you're my boyfriend. lol I was made fun of for a couple times but I didn't care since she was cute and she literally gave me an opportunity to kiss her as we were pretending to be in the movie sleeping beauty. She said you can hug me or kiss me and I went balls deep for like ten seconds and got my first boner and had no idea WTF was going on. I moved and she ended up sending me letters for the next decade. She ended up finding me on facebook when we were in our mid 20's but she already had a baby so I just said congrats and didn't really talk to her much.

Yes, women will approach but may use others to apporach for them since they fear rejection. Just keep making seductive eye contact with them and never turn away first. I've always done this and it's better than any words you can say. I didn't know why I did this but this is what I did throughout my school years if I found a girl attractive this is what I would do until they would talk to me or come in closer to me. Then I knew I owned them and they were high interest chicks.

For a reference point: My face attractiveness, most chicks would rate me from 7-8 (8.5 to latin, Indian and asian chicks 6 for black chicks but I'm cool with that) and height /frame I would rate as a 7.5) (6'1" 175 lbs 19 inch shoulder width 30 inch waist). I have hazel eyes, long black/dark brown hair, olive skin, long chisled jawline, hollow cheeks, and most face ratios are within the "desired ranges".

Yes women do approach and the hotter/more attractive you're and the more seductive eye contact you give them the more up front they will be (with their words and actions). I'd say the minimum level of attractiveness one needs for face/height/frame to get approached is a 7 overall. If you're a 9 you literally don't have to do anything ever.

Guys out there that are a 5 I think it is possible to get to a 7 naturally but the younger you're the better. If you're over 30 you might need some surgery.

If you want a reference of what a 7-8 looks like I would say think Christian Bale American Psycho or Ethan Hawke in Gattaca. I like to mention those two because I've been compared to those two the most.

Contrary to popular belief, just pumping as many women as possible doesn't necessarily lead to happiness. Plenty of gigachads settle down early on because they realise this.

this sounds like cope

why would gigachads ever settle down?

what's the point?

OP comes across as aspie that has difficulty with relationships which could be a reason but then again idfk anything about him other than that he looks very good.

relationships are a normie cope

everything just comes down to looks and sex

normies form relationships SOLELY TO OBTAIN SEX

with sufficient looks, a man has no desire for relationships because he can already get unlimited sex, and everyone already worships him like he's a god

Last edited:
@Amnesia any more instances of proper cold approaches not in a nightclub setting?

I WANT TO ASCEND SO BADLY. I WANT TO ASCEND SO BADLY. I WANT TO ASCEND SO BADLY. I WANT TO ASCEND SO BADLY.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUVK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

giphy.gif
@StrangerDanger I’d trade all that intellectual bs for this in a heartbeat tho like the lecherous vain fuck that I am :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
At your what age would you say you peaked in terms of your looks if you had the same low bodyfat at each age?

Rope tier cortisol levels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back