If you think women dont approach kys

@Amnesia Keep posting more stories. They motivate a lot of users here. Ignore the crybabies.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, GreenHat500, AscendingHero and 7 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
they do approach

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and TheAscendedOne
Thinking that it is 100% about looks is wrong.

Women would also "approach" a guy who they think is rich or has high status.

Truth is that it would be 100% over for a random 10/10 if a guy like Ronaldo or Dwayne Johnson enters a random nightclub.

If a group of girls in a nightclub "magically" find out through a waiter you are extremely rich, the same principle applies.

Hint: befriend the 'waiter' and let him subtly hint to groups of girls you are rich/famous whatever.

Camp Cope A Lot Banner

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Dommaxxer, Deleted member 906 and 2 others
Women do approach, make first move and asks for numbers, it happens to me time to time.
after I experienced it, my idea of attraction is shaken. I simply quit pursuing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, DidntRead and 3 others
@Amnesia can you make that thread of all your looksmaxes you’ve done when you get the chance boyo?

I know your base was still better than 99% of the forum but I’m not where I want to be and need some ideas of other looksmaxes I could do

anyways I’m happy to see you’re a giga mogger now, you deserve the life after some of those older brother stories you’ve told

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, alex569, Deleted member 906 and 4 others
Women do approach, make first move and asks for numbers, it happens to me time to time.
after I experienced it, my idea of attraction is shaken. I simply quit pursuing.

Once you've experienced real pursuit from women, you realize how everything you were told was a lie. Learning game, and all that is BS. The natural order of things is for women to make the first move

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, GreenHat500, Averagecel and 13 others
At dinner. My male waiter says I'm cute and that we should grab a drink sometime. Say thanks but I'm actually straight. he responds ok cause I was just asking because that table of ladies over there wanted me to ask if you were gay cause they think you're gl. I go join their table and they ask if I am a model or something. They invite me up to their hotel room where they wanna shower me in expensive champagne.

They all say how rich they are and have boring husbands/ bfs, even though they're all multi millionaires and that every millionaire is a swinger anyway so it doesnt matter if I fuck all 3 of them their partners wouldnt mind

They are all between late 20s to late 30s very gl, trophy wive types. Have a 4sum

Women dont approach jfl

For unawares, recent shitty bathroom selfie
you ruined my entire year. fuck you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and Ritalincel
Serious question though @Amnesia, are you happier now than you were before all this success?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 906 and TheAscendedOne
Serious question though @Amnesia, are you happier now than you were before all this success?

I dont even like actual sex, I think its boring. But the validation is a nice high, ngl. In terms of actual pleasure, I enjoy jerking off and eating junk food way more pleasurable.

I dunno though overall. If I could trade all my looks for a few million dollars I prob would.

Edit Actually I wouldnt, fuck that. But still I dunno, I feel melancholy about it all. Like I should be happier but Im rlly not. Makes me see how disgusting human nature rlly is

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: court monarch777, Averagecel, AscendingHero and 11 others
I dont even like actual sex, I think its boring. But the validation is a nice high, ngl. In terms of actual pleasure, I enjoy jerking off and eating junk food way more pleasurable.

I dunno though overall. If I could trade all my looks for a few million dollars I prob would.

Edit Actually I wouldnt, fuck that. But still I dunno, I feel melancholy about it all. Like I should be happier but Im rlly not. Makes me see how disgusting human nature rlly is
hedonic treadmill man. I went from below average to a bit above average and it’s just a new normal. Once you adjust it’s just your everyday life, same with money, same with getting a new nice car or place

hedonicpill is one of the most brutal of all honestly

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 906 and 5 others
Once you've experienced real pursuit from women, you realize how everything you were told was a lie. Learning game, and all that is BS. The natural order of things is for women to make the first move

natural order is for men to make the first move

a man should always be the selector

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, court monarch777, AscendingHero and 5 others

I dunno though overall. If I could trade all my looks for a few million dollars I prob would

Unreal.

I can only think it's comparable to something like this:

Imagine if you were a starving child and someone was teasing you with fast food. If only you could have access to it. It would change your life. Now give that child all the fast food he wants. 24/7.

Eventually, you'd become indifferent to it. It's there on tap. It's no longer special.

If nothing else bro, at least people will always treat you nicely and opportunities be much more abundant.
hedonic treadmill man. I went from below average to a bit above average and it’s just a new normal. Once you adjust it’s just your everyday life, same with money, same with getting a new nice car or place

hedonicpill is one of the most brutal of all honestly

This. People need to swallow this, but never will until they ascend. Even remotely.

I remember after ascending from say, 3PSL to 5PSL and started getting my first couple of matches/messages on tinder and getting laid now and again.

My brain was on fire, I felt all sorts of things. It kept me up all night. I thought I was God or something.

Nowadays that shit's just everyday business and I'm saddened I'm not 6PSL, etc.

I imagine this would just go on forever, should I keep ascending.

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, Hero of the Imperium, alex569 and 5 others
I see idiots say women dont approach, sorry if I have to use examples from my own experience to prove them wrong.
Lol who says that

• +1
All the incel in the thread are making me cringe.Not all of u can ascend to 6 PSL, Never Forget
Only a handful with good base can

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, AscendingHero, Deleted member 906 and 2 others
At dinner. My male waiter says I'm cute and that we should grab a drink sometime. Say thanks but I'm actually straight. he responds ok cause I was just asking because that table of ladies over there wanted me to ask if you were gay cause they think you're gl. I go join their table and they ask if I am a model or something. They invite me up to their hotel room where they wanna shower me in expensive champagne.

They all say how rich they are and have boring husbands/ bfs, even though they're all multi millionaires and that every millionaire is a swinger anyway so it doesnt matter if I fuck all 3 of them their partners wouldnt mind

They are all between late 20s to late 30s very gl, trophy wive types. Have a 4sum

Women dont approach jfl

For unawares, recent shitty bathroom selfie
ur a psl 7+ gigachad in that pic

course they begged to be with u
Lol who says that
they don't approach dom dark triad guys
like richard ramierez

they don't

cuz they are scared of him
Threads like this put me to the edge to sell my car and take a 50k loan and get LeFort 47373
which car?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 906, CursedOne and 3 others
they don't approach dom dark triad guys
like richard ramierez

this is true. ramirez never had sex with a woman that wasn't a prostitute or a victim. i read in an article that people who knew him said he was even too shy to ask a girl out.

• +1
Your gigachad foids don't approach unless their minimum your level

The guy is a human god you are coping if you think he don't get approached

Op is a human god don't confuse that with chad

Cause your good looking I seen your pics mainly not gigachad but chad irl standards and I've seen the subhumans here
yh op is gigachad not ur average college chad

but he is small

so is approachable

guys like richard ramierz don't get approached

they are too scary
this is true. ramirez never had sex with a woman that wasn't a prostitute or a victim. i read in an article that people who knew him said he was even too shy to ask a girl out.
exactly

low trust like him

they never get asked out

• +1
The next that this happens, can you make a pic with you and the other 2-3 girls in the bed? You can cover their face
Basically what you’re asking is for him to provide proof, which he can’t / won’t.

• +1
@Amnesia

Keep posting stories and make these retarded "just be low inhib" copers rope

Maybe looksmax will finally go back to beinv blackpilled like it was thw first few months of its inception.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
yh op is gigachad not ur average college chad

but he is small

so is approachable

guys like richard ramierz don't get approached

they are too scary

exactly

low trust like him

they never get asked out
Isnt masculine and low trust the same?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and Chadelite

LARP DETECTED. No way a Chad who gets approached regularly is a coomer. Just fucking lol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 906, Copeful and 4 others
Yeah my curry gf would compliment me in class Like every class before we got into a relationship about my outfit style and those looksmin glasses I got that you all said look bad on me. If a girl wants you she will let you know
He is a curry who dates a curry
Wow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 906 and TheAscendedOne
LARP DETECTED. No way a Chad who gets approached regularly is a coomer. Just fucking lol
I can believe it.

For a lot of guys who fap a lot pussy cant compare to you hand's death grip, especially if you're using a condom.

He probably got used to his hand before getting surgery and ascending.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 906 and 3 others
That actually makes it so much more believable to me

• +1
I don't know where you live dude I've been in many nightclubs parties etc women don't make a move Period they never do even if a chad is in the party they just stare that's it ,the only chance of doing it is maybe with pretty boys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, mikeock and 1 other person
He is a curry who dates a curry
Wow
Keep crying for me , just because no girls has ever approached you or complimented your ugly subhuman curry mug
I don't know where you live dude I've been in many nightclubs parties etc women don't make a move Period they never do even if a chad is in the party they just stare that's it ,the only chance of doing it is maybe with pretty boys
The girls were in a crowd and had some drinks in them and older so low inhib

• +1
Keep crying for me , just because no girls has ever approached you or complimented your ugly subhuman curry mug
Dont call me Curry you little shit

• +1
Literally no one thinks women don’t approach. This is just an excuse to brag. There’s nothing wrong with bragging but that doesn’t mean this isn’t a useless thread.

As usual, even on this forum, just like the rest of society, good looking people get worshipped despite shitty threads like this.
Stop being a whiny bitch deal with it

• +1

The girls were in a crowd and had some drinks in them and older so low inhib
Yeah those are the exceptions ,women approaching is the exception ,I get comments from girls,I've been approached before but to say that every time I go out in a club hotties will approach me is male incel fantasy ,I never observed any chad getting approached from girls very very rarely and she will probably will not be good looking,I mean I was once in a bar which gathered a lot good looking dudes I am talking guys who looked like male models,women didn't do anything ,they think it's a man's job to do it -they are afraid the rejection/are lazy-or they think it's too masculine to do it

• +1
Do you guys wanna hear more stories like this or will it just come across as bragging like a douche? In the last month I have experienced some unreal shit

I swear women can smell the pussy on me and it gets them going hard
more stories, as always, ppl like them bc u are GL so it’s not douchey. more stories bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, SexyMofo and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person

• +1
More stories

• +1
Stop being a whiny bitch deal with it
It’s not whiny you dumb fuck. Literally noone thinks women don’t approach. Keep sucking his cock like a cuck.

Like I said, nothing wrong with bragging. Just don’t make misleading posts and be honest about it. Title it something like “you won’t believe what women do when you’re GL”, not some stupid shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, Ogmanman and 1 other person
It’s not whiny you dumb fuck. Literally noone thinks women don’t approach. Keep sucking his cock like a cuck.

Like I said, nothing wrong with bragging. Just don’t make misleading posts and be honest about it. Title it something like “you won’t believe what women do when you’re GL”, not some stupid shit
keep crying for OP, his stories are lifefuel and ropefuel at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and 3 others

Keep crying

• +1
  • +1
I can believe it.

For a lot of guys who fap a lot pussy cant compare to you hand's death grip, especially if you're using a condom.

He probably got used to his hand before getting surgery and ascending.
That actually makes it so much more believable to me

If you'd rather coom than call up your "sure things," you are definitely sub 5. All Chads have at least one sure thing that can come over within 24 hours to drain his balls.

• +1
If you'd rather coom than call up your "sure things," you are definitely sub 5. All Chads have at least one sure thing that can come over within 24 hours to drain his balls.
Contrary to popular belief, just pumping as many women as possible doesn't necessarily lead to happiness. Plenty of gigachads settle down early on because they realise this.

OP comes across as aspie that has difficulty with relationships which could be a reason but then again idfk anything about him other than that he looks very good.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, AscendingHero, Patriot and 6 others
Ur my inspiration srs. Motivational shit.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
Nice brag faggot.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and Ritalincel
I WAS HAVING A FUCKING GREAT DAY, UNTILL THIS CORTISOL INFUSED THREAD. FUUUUUUUUCK.
Some

Some

Some

Leo mad

Over2

ITS @Over

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and 3 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back