If you think women dont approach kys

I WAS HAVING A FUCKING GREAT DAY, UNTILL THIS CORTISOL INFUSED THREAD. FUUUUUUUUCK.
View attachment 218078
View attachment 218079
View attachment 218080
View attachment 218081
View attachment 218083
ITS @Over

AMNESIA PILL IS BRUTAL FUCK THIS THREAD FUUUUUUCKK
Tenor3
Tenor3 Tenor3
Qq
395584hf83

Itsdone
Jsanza
Theoden
Pistoff

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2745 and 2 others
Contrary to popular belief, just pumping as many women as possible doesn't necessarily lead to happiness. Plenty of gigachads settle down early on because they realise this.

OP comes across as aspie that has difficulty with relationships which could be a reason but then again idfk anything about him other than that he looks very good.
Keep lapping up the larp. I know Handsome Squidward bitch magnet fantasies is all that's keeping some of you alive.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
I love watching these "just approach bro" copers having meltdowns itt.

If you got a cortisol spike from reading this thread you are not fully blackpilled.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, micropenis29, AscendingHero and 8 others
What a brutal thread to come back to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and TheAscendedOne
I got a warn for brag for creating a thread saying that i ate my gf pussy and that she swallowed my cum and this faggot dont get anything at all for ages.

Good job kike mods. I hope all your family DIE.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 906 and 6 others
FACE IS EVERYTHING. I WILL KEEP MEWING AND CHEWING. WE WILL ALL ASCEND

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 906, EverythingMattersCel and 4 others
  • +1
It's over for our 6'1 height, should rope
LEGIT. FUCK I FORGOT THAT HEIGHT IS ALSO IMPORTANT AND THAT IM A 6'1 SUBHUMAN MANLET. ITS OGRE.
6'1 height is unironically manlet tier jfl. i get mogged as soon as i leave the house and is the reason i rarely leave my mother's basement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
Keep lapping up the larp. I know Handsome Squidward bitch magnet fantasies is all that's keeping some of you alive.
Nah I know I'll never reach this level of aestethics and I don't necessarily believe OP. Just stating some facts

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 906 and TheAscendedOne
Just discovered this thread. Absolute suicide fuel. I have gone 32 years without getting so much as a single IOI from one lousy girl, much less actually getting approached by one, and yet there are guys out there who are living an astoundingly contrasting lifestyle just because of what their face looks like. And the absolute shittiest part of it all is that no matter what I do, there are NO SURGERIES known to man that could ever get me remotely close to being that good-looking, and that's not even taking my age into consideration.

Just having the knowledge that there are guys out there living this kind of lifestyle provides the justification for the suicide I will most likely commit within the next 1-2 years, regardless of how badly I want to sit here and cope by saying, "Nah, I won't ever get to that point." I think I've known for 100% certain that I would for at least 2 or 3 years now.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
LEGIT. FUCK I FORGOT THAT HEIGHT IS ALSO IMPORTANT AND THAT IM A 6'1 SUBHUMAN MANLET. ITS OGRE.
6'1 height is unironically manlet tier jfl. i get mogged as soon as i leave the house and is the reason i rarely leave my mother's basement
ok

• +1
A while back a girl approached me as I was leaving the train out of nowhere. She was cute too. But since then, not much has happened. I have been approached a bunch of times in my life, but the last 5 times I was in clubs (over the span of a few months since I don't go as much anymore), I got approached 0 times (and approached 0 times myself because I lost my confidence out of nowhere). Approaching definitely happens, just not for me anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Chadeep and TheAscendedOne
Just discovered this thread. Absolute suicide fuel. I have gone 32 years without getting so much as a single IOI from one lousy girl, much less actually getting approached by one, and yet there are guys out there who are living an astoundingly contrasting lifestyle just because of what their face looks like. And the absolute shittiest part of it all is that no matter what I do, there are NO SURGERIES known to man that could ever get me remotely close to being that good-looking, and that's not even taking my age into consideration.

Just having the knowledge that there are guys out there living this kind of lifestyle provides the justification for the suicide I will most likely commit within the next 1-2 years, regardless of how badly I want to sit here and cope by saying, "Nah, I won't ever get to that point." I think I've known for 100% certain that I would for at least 2 or 3 years now.
Bruh I assure you this is merely a fictional tale
LARP DETECTED. No way a Chad who gets approached regularly is a coomer. Just fucking lol
End of discussion

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: micropenis29, Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
Niggas still coping I see

With one thread amnesia has ruffled more jimmies than anyone on this forum not named cocainecowboy

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 906 and TheAscendedOne
It’s over if you have to make the first move. Most guys these days have gf’s because the girl approached them

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, YamiYugi, Hero of the Imperium and 6 others
Be chad or die

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
At dinner. My male waiter says I'm cute and that we should grab a drink sometime. Say thanks but I'm actually straight. he responds ok cause I was just asking because that table of ladies over there wanted me to ask if you were gay cause they think you're gl. I go join their table and they ask if I am a model or something. They invite me up to their hotel room where they wanna shower me in expensive champagne.

They all say how rich they are and have boring husbands/ bfs, even though they're all multi millionaires and that every millionaire is a swinger anyway so it doesnt matter if I fuck all 3 of them their partners wouldnt mind

They are all between late 20s to late 30s very gl, trophy wive types. Have a 4sum

Women dont approach jfl

For unawares, recent shitty bathroom selfie
some of this story might be true ngl

• +1
I WANT TO ASCEND SO BADLY. I WANT TO ASCEND SO BADLY. I WANT TO ASCEND SO BADLY. I WANT TO ASCEND SO BADLY.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUVK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
They approach all different ways, indirectly, directly, through a friend, shoulder touch, asking your name, etc seen it plenty of times in bars.

• +1
Reactions: micropenis29, AscendingHero, Deleted member 906 and 3 others
Bump

• +1
bumo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and LookistWorld
Do you guys wanna hear more stories like this or will it just come across as bragging like a douche? In the last month I have experienced some unreal shit

I swear women can smell the pussy on me and it gets them going hard
More stories @Amnesia They are the ultimate motivation.

• +1
i must ascend i must ascend i must ascend, will not stop until rich good looking classy foids pay me money to hang out with them

• +1
faggot who asked

• +1
faggot keep reading my posts i never seek for permission

• +1
At dinner. My male waiter says I'm cute and that we should grab a drink sometime. Say thanks but I'm actually straight. he responds ok cause I was just asking because that table of ladies over there wanted me to ask if you were gay cause they think you're gl. I go join their table and they ask if I am a model or something. They invite me up to their hotel room where they wanna shower me in expensive champagne.

They all say how rich they are and have boring husbands/ bfs, even though they're all multi millionaires and that every millionaire is a swinger anyway so it doesnt matter if I fuck all 3 of them their partners wouldnt mind

They are all between late 20s to late 30s very gl, trophy wive types. Have a 4sum

Women dont approach jfl

id fucking kill to look like u bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 6401
You have been taking pics with a Samsung s5 this whole time?! I had one also, dude, you definitely look much better irl, because the lens distortion on those shitty phones is INSANE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906
did you have any surgeries?

• +1
Yes, I've been approached a few times in high school. Girls DO make it obvious. Had some brown slut do the little finger-walk gesture on my desk table with a seductive look. You know I fucked that tight JB pussy and made it loose later that week.

• +1
It's over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 906
he is right though women do approach i had it as well but not in real life

• +1

Women dont approach jfl

He is right.

• +1

Women dont approach jfl

Lol your life is a movie

• +1
A redpiller will tell you they approached you because of your "alpha aura" or some PUA shit.
JFL at this life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GreenHat500, AscendingHero, Dommaxxer and 8 others
A redpiller will tell you they approached you because of your "alpha aura" or some PUA shit.
JFL at this life.
Just hold frame and give off a masculine aura bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Warlow, Deleted member 906 and 2 others

Women dont approach jfl

Top level trolling

• +1
I havent even been posting lately cause so many stories just like this been happening to me recently you guys wouldnt even believe me.

This is the third 2+ women sex session I have had in the last month. Im on the biggest streak of my life. I get approached every night at work by women wanting to fuck me

I work at a night club

Its all just looks. Once you are GL women will literally grab you or approach you straight up and tell you you're gl and they want you

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 906, Ritalincel and 1 other person

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 1476
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 906 and Tony

Users who are viewing this thread

Back