If You Think Women Don't Have Sky-High Egos And Unlimited SMV, Think Again

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
Too many self proclaimed blackpillers here think that women don't have it that much better than men or that we cherry pick examples when try to prove women have it alot easier than men. :feelskek:

They also say most women aren't like the arrogant narcy tiktok users we see online irl and that some are actually quite down to earth and sweet because they have 'insecurities'. :lul: I can't help but howl in absolute amazement at the naivety of users who have been here longer than me.

This is a fucking mid looking foid by who had an arm and leg taken by a car accident.

If that happened to a dude, it would be gigaover for him. If that happened to prime Gandy he'd have been finished.
Screenshot 20231017 133803 Chrome

Now get this...she managed to become a fucking influencer because of her injury and has down bad dudes fucking proposing marriage.

And look what she says to them ... the fucking audacity :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

Never have I been so ashamed of being Chinese jfl. :feelsree:Just because Chairman Mao fucked the gender ratio decades ago is no reason to resort to debating yourself for a half human.

Lacking 2/4 of her limbs didn't hurt her confidence or self esteem.
If anything, her new found fame and attention probably sent it flying tenfold.

Screenshot 20231017 133749 Chrome

This is juggernautpill and narcissism at its finest.

Let this sink in: 70+% of able bodied men can be written off simply because they are bald, don't look right, aren't tall enough or aren't neurotypical.
But a fucking foid missing 2 limbs gets an SMV boost and an ego trip to boot.

I'd write more but this... ...is just suifuel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15977, LampPostPrime, PMF1 and 1 other person
Foids can’t lose…water.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, tallnegga, PMF1 and 2 others
I hope she loses her other arm and leg too (would still have infinite SMV)

• JFL
Reactions: Brus Wane
Its been too long we need er2.0

Oh lord gandy bless us with the warrior🙏🌄🛐

• JFL
Too many self proclaimed blackpillers here think that women don't have it that much better than men or that we cherry pick examples when try to prove women have it alot easier than men. :feelskek:

They also say most women aren't like the arrogant narcy tiktok users we see online irl and that some are actually quite down to earth and sweet because they have 'insecurities'. :lul: I can't help but howl in absolute amazement at the naivety of users who have been here longer than me.

This is a fucking mid looking foid by who had an arm and leg taken by a car accident.

If that happened to a dude, it would be gigaover for him. If that happened to prime Gandy he'd have been finished. View attachment 2496326

Now get this...she managed to become a fucking influencer because of her injury and has down bad dudes fucking proposing marriage.

And look what she says to them ... the fucking audacity :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

Never have I been so ashamed of being Chinese jfl. :feelsree:Just because Chairman Mao fucked the gender ratio decades ago is no reason to resort to debating yourself for a half human.

Lacking 2/4 of her limbs didn't hurt her confidence or self esteem.
If anything, her new found fame and attention probably sent it flying tenfold.

View attachment 2496339

This is juggernautpill and narcissism at its finest.

Let this sink in: 70+% of able bodied men can be written off simply because they are bald, don't look right, aren't tall enough or aren't neurotypical.
But a fucking foid missing 2 limbs gets an SMV boost and an ego trip to boot.

I'd write more but this... ...is just suifuel. and stil
Brutal all hoes need to do to have infinite smv is not have a dick(optional)

• JFL
This is a cherry picked example, there is a guy who became famous because he had cystic acne and cured it and now does vegetarian/gym type videos, and dont get me started about beetlejuice, obviously people empathize with such people which leads them to getting famous .

But she is still a narcy whore tbh, she needs to get decapitated for that attitude.

she's still a high tier becky, especially in fucking China

or that we cherry pick examples

My nigga, you just did JFL :fuk: :lul:

Also if that happened to Chico, he’d be alright, probably even more famous from the media coming from it

• Hmm...