If you think your're chadlite your HT normie, if you think you're normie you're below average

Deleted member 11770

Deleted member 11770

Zephir
Pretty much every mans brain tries convincing him he's better looking than he is, it's just natures way to make you feel more confident and ready to approach girls.

Truth is, we subconsciously do certain poses in the mirror, know the right lighting for our face to look good, but after all NO ONE on this site is stunningly good-looking, to the point girls will just fawn over you, approach you on the streets, the chance of being that good-looking is close to zero, and odds are nobody here is a full-on chad.

We do have a tiny handful of chadlites on here but guess what, they mog you to shit and you can't compete, you ain't shit next to them

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 8869 and 14 others
I have been rated as 5 psl by @gigi,@kjsbdfiusdf, and @Jshd

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14478 and Deleted member 6403
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Ceilings and Deleted member 4614
I have been rated as 5 psl by @gigi,@kjsbdfiusdf, and @Jshd
you're 4.5, normie to htn imo, but u look like a twink+ethnic coloring+avg height, so invsible normie irl. You would be toast smv wise if u came to my area (north texas).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, thegoat, DivineBeing and 6 others
you're 4.5, normie to htn imo, but u look like a twink+ethnic coloring+avg height, so invsible normie irl. You would be toast smv wise if u came to my area (north texas).
Brutal delusion pill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Yeah I really doubt that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, mecmec and AscendingHero
Brutal delusion pill
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:hate when sub chads yet alone sub chadlites overrate themselves+spam their pics, gives me more motivation to go on an eviscerate them jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 14478, Deleted member 15305 and 5 others
Pretty much every mans brain tries convincing him he's better looking than he is, it's just natures way to make you feel more confident and ready to approach girls.

Truth is, we subconsciously do certain poses in the mirror, know the right lighting for our face to look good, but after all NO ONE on this site is stunningly good-looking, to the point girls will just fawn over you, approach you on the streets, the chance of being that good-looking is close to zero, and odds are nobody here is a full-on chad.

We do have a tiny handful of chadlites on here but guess what, they mog you to shit and you can't compete, you ain't shit next to them
What if you've been rated between a subhuman and chad on here? I see that that tends to be the case on here for a lot of people. Because if someone doesn't like someone here, they'll give them a lower rating just to fuck with them.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:hate when sub chads yet alone sub chadlites overrate themselves+spam their pics, gives me more motivation to go on an eviscerate them jfl
idk guy is just like a kid right? maybe it will get better yknow, idk tbh

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
I've been rated chadlite in my last legit rate post

wtf is this lighting shit

man lighting changes irl for everyone

so muh lighting fraud is cope ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Moggedbyevery1
yeah considering your height and frame chadlite, one of the rare ones on here
Download

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
. I'm slightly below average and all the good raters agree with that. Just pm a good rater if u want to know where you stand

Screenshot 20220113 093722

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16346, justadude and 2 others
Pm pics chad @AscendingHero

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and AscendingHero
Actually @Ethereal i take that back, you're around 4psl objectively, no hate just being objective.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
I think I'm gigachad so I must only be chad, oh well :feelswah:

Pm pics chad @AscendingHero
Nowhere near chad, psl 5.5 imo. I can ascend to 6.5+ with what i know+being a pubertycel. Just need money tbh, i have solid solutions for 85 percent of my failos.

Gym, fixing teeth, widening lips, improving nose shape and tip projection=6psl, imdo would take me over that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 17872, klamus and 1 other person
Pm me i never dox
I want to at least fix some things like chin (gh/androgens/imdo/braces), nose, and neck and some others b4 i ask for another rate. I've autistically analyzed my face to core, basing ratios off of psl gods, im autistic all right lol

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Nowhere near chad, psl 5.5 imo. I can ascend to 6.5+ with what i know+being a pubertycel. Just need money tbh, i have solid solutions for 85 percent of my failos.

Gym, fixing teeth, widening lips, improving nose shape and tip projection=6psl, imdo would take me over that.
Just pull your maxilla up and forward and it'll fix your nose and widen your lips.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and AscendingHero
Just pull your maxilla up and forward and it'll fix your nose and widen your lips.
Cage i knew u were here lurking somewhere with that joke

Just pull your maxilla up and forward and it'll fix your nose and widen your teeth.
MSE + n2 implant + nasal base reduction + androstanalone + gh + soft feature maxxing (lips, nose, brows, teeth, neck, muscles, )

=ASCENDEDHERO (albeit n2 implant is very much in the works rn unforunately)

. I'm slightly below average and all the good raters agree with that. Just pm a good rater if u want to know where you stand
You would fit in with most of the Indians at my school rn as it stands. Growing ur hair out, (nt style) lightening skin, rhino, gym, teeth/lip maxxing at ur height 6ft'1 and u could slay the coupe stacylite pajeetas at my high school tbh.

Cage i knew u were here lurking somewhere with that joke

MSE + n2 implant + nasal base reduction + androstanalone + gh + soft feature maxxing (lips, nose, brows, teeth, neck, muscles, )

=ASCENDEDHERO (albeit n2 implant is very much in the works rn unforunately)
N2 implant?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

be careful with this lip widening shit tho, once you widen them you can't reverse it and the lip corners shouldn't extend past your medial limbal width regardless of nose size

Screen Shot 2022 01 13 at 53526 AM

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 14478
N2 implant?
moves maxila up and forward. very minor almost not a surgical procedure, plan on combining this with MSE+IMDO and then extruding my teeth bc mild class 2 for a taller lower third and better bony protrusions, as a result. @retard @ForeverRecession

N2 implant?
Check these threads out, in 2020 during the cranial natural ascencion obsession on this forum, it was brought up but Moon hasn't addressed it in years, although recently it has started to gain some attraction again.

Check these threads out: https://looksmax.org/threads/ascension-at-hand-usacels-gtfih.429068/#post-7224347

https://looksmax.org/threads/ccw-maxillary-rotation.418580/#post-7092729

@Preston @Biiyo03 @VicMackey @StrangerDanger

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 16346 and Jason Voorhees
be careful with this lip widening shit tho, once you widen them you can't reverse it and the lip corners shouldn't extend past your medial limbal width regardless of nose size

View attachment 1491376
Widening the palate (better maxila that is also up and forward) =perflect plump shaped wide lips. So MSE+Lip widener and might use fingers manually aswell for it.

And yes i am well aware of facial fifths and how lips should align with your limbal rings and harmonioze with your nose, chin and philtrum.

Thxs for the heads up tho, good user 👍

Last edited:
Widening the palate (better maxila that is also up and forward) =perflect plump shaped wide lips. So MSE+Lip widener and might use fingers manually aswell for it.

And yes i am well aware of facial fifths and how lips should align with your limbal rings and harmonioze with your nose, chin and philtrum.
sounds good but lip size and fullness mostly depends on pheno, just being forward grown doesn't guarantee great lip projection / a concave philtrum

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and AscendingHero
sounds good but lip size and fullness mostly depends on pheno, just being forward grown doesn't guarantee great lip projection / a concave philtrum
True that, already possess full lips and a concave short defined philtrum (grooves could be more defined)

I would like wider, pinker lips and a more defined cuspids bow tbh.

• +1
True that, already possess full lips and a concave short defined philtrum (grooves could be more defined)

I would like wider, pinker lips and a more defined cuspids bow tbh.
the only flaw with my lips right now is that they are downturned, idk if I'm actually willing to have invasive surgery and cut muscle there, supposedly smiling exercises could strengthen the muscles and lift the corners overtime, probably just genetic tho

• +1
supposedly smiling exercises could strengthen the muscles and lift the corners overtime, probably just genetic tho
I would do something like that personally than go hardmaxx for something so minor, downturned lips are a high figthing sucess and ogre trait, aim for a least neutral, slightly upturned for high trust high appeal maesthetic/prettyboy chads.

• +1
dead ass? 😍😍😍😍😍💕💕💕💕

How?

What makes you think so?
6 foot 14 year old, good frame, woke as fuck on facial aesthetics. actually idk how.

u better nt maxx unironically cuh i hope you arent as aspie irl

6 foot 14 year old, good frame, woke as fuck on facial aesthetics. actually idk how.

u better nt maxx unironically cuh i hope you arent as aspie irl
you're only 14 bro? holy fuck zoomers will surgerymaxx hard

I would do something like that personally than go hardmaxx for something so minor, downturned lips are a high figthing sucess and ogre trait, aim for a least neutral, slightly upturned for high trust high appeal maesthetic/prettyboy chads.
yeah aiming for the neutral, high trust features are more beneficial

• +1
you're only 14 bro? holy fuck zoomers will surgerymaxx hard
nah not me, im 16 lol. Ive also been blackpilled since 14 but not on facial aesthetics just height and frame.

but yeah zoomers are the most blackpilled generation ever

• +1
Reactions: FinallyAscended and Deleted member 11770
Or base your attractiveness on how others have perceived you throughout your lifetime

U did´t said a number but you told me I should model so idk I'm 5 PSL at top mainly cause of side profile and forward growth I think

You would fit in with most of the Indians at my school rn as it stands. Growing ur hair out, (nt style) lightening skin, rhino, gym, teeth/lip maxxing at ur height 6ft'1 and u could slay the coupe stacylite pajeetas at my high school tbh.
This nigga came to me in DMs calling himself 2-3 PSL. Told him he was average PSL wise and pheno taxes him hard. Nigga, already knows that. I swear man. He doesn't want to take advantage of his strengths and just wants to envy others with "muh light skin indian" pheno. JFL.

the thing is my side profile is like 7.5/10

and my front profile is 4/10

brutal lPDpill ahahahahah

cope @Salludon is a true Chad :owo:

• Love it
Reactions: Salludon
I remember you commenting on my pic once, does this rule apply to you tho :what:
1008C48A 3080 414E A863 C1C322EDB5FD

If you want to know where you're at , flirt with fat chicks.

They will give you the most honest reactions. Make a fat chick grool in her panties and you're GL.

Fat chicks may date and fuck other fat uggo dudes but they wet their panties for Jason Momoa. Where Stacy will be like "he's ok"

Fat chicks worship me, I could slay them at will. The opinion of a fat chick or an old hag carries 1000% more weight than a hot chick who is overwhelmed by guys constantly hitting on her and has become numb to it. I just had a fat chick slide into my DM's begging me to fuck. Another fat uggo chick recently called me "pretty".

A table full of older Karen's all turned around to check me out in a restaurant recently because I had a nicely fitted T-Shirt on. All of their panties probably got a little wet. Where I'm pretty much invisible to Stacy or some high-tier Beckys because they can just fuck better looking guys.

Be observant and you'll know how you Rate. It's not Rocket Science. If Stacy looks through you like you don't even exist and even low-tier Becky barely acknowledges you then you're not GL. Sorry.

How do we treat women? A fat, hideous gross chick walked into my break room at work and I kept looking at my phone because I'm not even wasting the 3 calories it would take to acknowledge her presence. She is sexually invisible to me. But a cute, athletic older lady came in and I put my phone down to talk about how fucked up the vending machines were.

Women do the same to us. Do good looking women interrupt what they're doing to speak to you or do they seem like they just want you out of their sight?

A decent looking chick just recently told me I wasn't her type. But her ex-bf looks like he has Downs Syndrome. Which means she is self-conscious and only goes for guys well below her status so she can feel superior. She had to "neg" me because she assumes a HTN guy like me will just cheat or ghost her. But Downs Syndrome looking manlet guy will keep crawling back because she's his best option.

Low-Mid Tier Becky often goes for a Dad Bod average dude so she can make him Simp because a dude like me will only Beta Orbit or Simp for High-Tier Becky. I don't fuck with Stacy because my odds of landing it are low. Don't none of ya'll say you don't Simp because we all do it to some extent.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: FinallyAscended