If you wanna maximize Tretinoin, try not to use your phone after applying

KING REIDYZ

KING REIDYZ

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎
ttps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3579485/

"86-percent degradation of tretinoin 0.025% formulated as the conventional gel following eight hours of exposure to fluorescent light in vitro. The degradation of tretinoin 0.025% in the conventional gel was greater than 83 percent within two hours."

If you wanna maximize Tretinoin, try not to use your phone after applying. Or you can just apply Tret right before youre gonna fall asleep

Link to start your journey :

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 29167, fauxfox and 3 others

"86-percent degradation of tretinoin 0.025% formulated as the conventional gel following eight hours of exposure to fluorescent light in vitro. The degradation of tretinoin 0.025% in the conventional gel was greater than 83 percent within two hours."

If you wanna maximize Tretinoin, try not to use your phone after applying. Or you can just apply Tret right before youre gonna fall asleep

I wanna marry your Riffi sister is that ok ?

I have a thing for Berber girls and I know they love babatundes like me Will you allow me to marry her?

I wanna marry your Riffi sister is that ok ?

I have a thing for Berber girls and I know they love babatundes like me Will you allow me to marry her?
Too late
She’s already married to a Moroccan guy🥶

• WTF
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Does the same apply to Retinol? I understand that Retin A is more effective, but I'm currently unable to get it due to stupid pharmaceutical laws.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox and KING REIDYZ
Does the same apply to Retinol? I understand that Retin A is more effective, but I'm currently unable to get it due to stupid pharmaceutical laws.
I truly don’t sorry,I’m going to look and if I find a study on retinol I will tell you my man blud

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
I truly don’t sorry,I’m going to look and if I find a study on retinol I will tell you my man blud
Thank you, oh kind sir! I just started using it today, so I think I may need some guidance.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ

Bump

is this the type that give the plastic wrap gay glow?

Damn I use my phone for a while right after applying, guess I gotta stop

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and KING REIDYZ
i only wash my face with cold water
Enfant terrible

still look like 18

Bomb

Bump

Bump

Bump